Connect with us

Fact or fiction

Woman Claiming To Be Former NASA Employee Says She Saw Humans Walking On Mars In 1979

By Afza Fathima

A woman named “Jackie,” who claims to be a former NASA employee, called Coast to Coast AM in the U.S. She claimed she had seen evidence of two human figures walking towards the Viking lander on Mars in 1979.

A color mosaic taken by NASA’s Mars Curiosity rover Mast Camera (mastcam) shows strata exposed along the margins of the valleys in the “Pahrump Hills” region on Mars in this undated handout photo courtesy of NASA. After 18 months of driving, scientists on September 11, 2014, announced that Curiosity had arrived at the base of Mount Sharp ahead of schedule, thanks to a somewhat serendipitous decision to take an alternative path that would be gentler on the rover’s damaged wheels. Within two weeks, Curiosity will reach an outcrop of rock called Pahrump Hills, where the first drill samples of Mount Sharp real estate will be made.

The “former NASA employee” asked the radio show presenter to solve a 27-year-old mystery for her. She claimed she had worked for NASA and that her job was to handle the downlink telemetry from the lander. The Viking lander was the first vehicle to send back pictures of the surface of the Red Planet.

She said that while she was working, she saw two people walking across the Martian surface. She continued that she and six colleagues were watching the footage of the Viking rover moving around on multiple screens when she noticed two men in spacesuits walking to the Viking Explorer from the horizon. She added the men’s suits looked protective but unlike what astronauts wore.

–>The “former NASA employee” said she and her colleagues were maintaining the equipment when suddenly the video feed got cut off. She went on to say that when they ran upstairs, they found the door was locked and paper was taped over the door so nothing could be seen. She posed a question to the radio presenter asking whether or not the two men she saw were guys from NASA. The agency has yet to comment on the claim.

Blogs that report on UFO and conspiracy theories have backed the “former NASA employee.” They claimed humans had been on Mars to polish off the lander’s solar panels. Metro.co.uk wrote that this seemed off because if the humans were there, they could have filled petrol into the lander or take photos themselves. A few other conspiracy theorists claimed that in the sixties, there were secret landings on Mars. They further claimed that the Apollo landings were a cover-up for wider exploration of the solar system.

An audio recording, titled “NASA Worker Sees Men Walking Over To Viking Lander On Mars”, was posted on YouTube by YouTube channel Starman Chronicles. The video has managed to get more than 11,000 views and about 16 comments as of this writing. Listen to the audio recording below:

(Credit: YouTube/Starman Chronicles)

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

Fact or fiction

‘I spoke to aliens’ tells of bizarre encounter after UFO ‘tailed her automobile’

The woman said she and her 10-year-old son encountered an object following them along a rural roadway, near Mexico in Missouri.

She claimed a flaming UFO followed above her car before shooting off and stopping in front of them.

It was at that point she attempted to speak to its alleged crew.

In a report to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), based in the US which investigates UFO reports, she said: “As I was driving north, I noticed ahead of me, and to the left of the road, a fiery image about treetop level.

“The fiery image moved from its location left of the road and instantly appeared on the right side of the road.

“I knew then it was a UFO due to how quickly it manoeuvred direction. I was then driving east with the UFO following me to my right – about 100 feet higher than my van – and it stayed maybe two car lengths ahead of me.

“The UFO seemed to be traveling the same speed as I was, which by then I had probably slowed to about 40 mph.

“After about 30-45 seconds of following us, it instantaneously appeared about one-quarter mile ahead and to the left side of the road. It was stopped and hovered above a grove of trees.”

After about four to five minutes of wondering what to do, the witness decided to attempt to communicate with the object.

She said: “I said, ‘I know that you can hear me because you all are a lot more intelligent and advanced than we are, so please just go on and leave us alone.’”

After about 10 seconds, the UFO moved away at “lightning speed in an upward and south-easterly direction” and disappeared from view.

She added: ““The entire time of the sighting, I encountered no traffic in either direction. However, as soon as it disappeared, there was traffic again.

“I have since regretted that I didn’t try to make better communication because I would like to communicate with them. Evidently, they were seeking me out, but I just had no idea of their intent.”

But she did get a view at the UFO.

She said: “It was disc-shaped with a seemingly darker band around the centre of it and a lot of fire from the underneath.

“Either the flames below were so bright that they illuminated the craft or the moonlight was such that I couldn’t get a good view of it (or both).”

The woman sent her report to MUFON 40 years after the incident in June 1977.

Missouri MUFON State Section Director Charles Frieden is investigating the claims.

Source: express.co.uk

Continue Reading

Fact or fiction

CIA documents claim That Russian soldiers were ‘turned to stone’ after shoot-out with ALIENS in Siberia

A TOP secret CIA report claims a troop of Russian soldiers gunned down a UFO only to be ‘turned into stone by the surviving aliens’.

The declassified document includes allegations 23 soldiers were killed by five ETs from the flying saucer after a deadly encounter in Siberia in 1993.

The report claims five beings emerged from the crashed craft and the joined together to form a ball of light which then exploded turning 23 soldiers ‘into stone’.

The report reads: “The KGB report goes on to say that the remains of the ‘petrified soldiers’ were transferred to a secret research institution near Moscow.

One of the soldiers is then said to have taken it down a surface-to-air missile
“Specialists assume that a source of energy still unknown to Earthlings instantly changed the structure of the soldiers living organisms, having transformed it into a substance whose molecular structure was no different to limestone.”

A CIA representative stated at the end of the report: “If the KGB file corresponds to reality, this is an extremely menacing case.

The document – which can be found on the official CIA website –  is a translation of a report from a Ukrainian newspaper.

The newspaper reports of a 250-page KGB dossier on the UFO attack, which included pictures and witness testimonies, reveals the Daily Express.

The report stated the flying saucer had appeared over a military unit training in Siberia.

One of the soldiers is then said to have taken it down with a surface-to-air missile.

It said: “Five short humanoids with large heads and large black eyes got out.”

Just two soldiers are said to have survived the encounter.

The report claims five beings emerged from the crashed craft and the joined together to form a ball of light which then exploded turning 23 soldiers ‘into stone’.

The report reads: “The KGB report goes on to say that the remains of the ‘petrified soldiers’ were transferred to a secret research institution near Moscow.

“Specialists assume that a source of energy still unknown to Earthlings instantly changed the structure of the soldiers living organisms, having transformed it into a substance whose molecular structure was no different to limestone.”

A CIA representative stated at the end of the report: “If the KGB file corresponds to reality, this is an extremely menacing case.

The declassified CIA report tells a shocking tale

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/0005517761

“The aliens possess such weapons and technology that go beyond all our assumptions.”

It is not explained in the document why the CIA held a translation of the Ukrainian newspaper report on file.

According to UFO website and YouTube channel Lionsground, “you have to be careful about what the CIA publishes online, as it could be misinformation.”

Source

Continue Reading

Fact or fiction

Earth in 2118 And He’s on CIA mission

A SPOOKY image that claims to show what the world will look like in the year 2118 have surfaced on YouTube after an interview with a time traveller who says he’s visited Earth more than 100 years into the future.

Alexander Smith, an elderly gentleman who travelled from the year 1981, indicates he has seen what the future looks like because he was involved in a secretive CIA experiment.

In a video on YouTube, the former secret service operative admits he is risking his life by talking about his time travel because the CIA “are looking for me and I am living in hiding”.

He said: “I visited the year 2118 as part of a top secret CIA mission.

“As to my knowledge, it was one of the first times that time travel had been successfully completed.

“I went to the future and then back to the past.“This all happened in the year 1981.”Later in the video, the man offered proof of his venture to the future to ease the concerns of those who did not believe his tale.Reaching into the pocket of his jacket the man then pulled out a picture aimed at confirming his journey.He said: “I do have something to show you today.

“This picture was taken in the year 2118.

“This picture was the city I walked in.

“I’ll never forget when I took that picture.

“It was right outside the city, before I had walked into it.”

The blurry picture appears to show a number of tall green buildings, each one oddly shaped.

Far from being a crowded city like London or New York, the buildings in the photo seem to be spaciously spread out.However, little more can be deciphered from the poor quality photo.The mysterious Mr Smith added: “I chose to wait until now to reveal that picture to you because I didn’t know if the world was ready to see it.“That was a picture from the future which I was able to take back.“There was only a minor amount of distortion on it that was caused by the time travelling process.”

2118 revealed

“The Government confiscated the original photo, but before they took it from me, I did manage to make the copy I held before you.”

Detailing what the world will look like in the next century the old man also explained how humans will have received visits from aliens, speak a new language and climate change will get much worse.

The time traveller said: “Aliens do visit us, there are intelligent extraterrestrials that do come to earth.

“They visit first in the mid 21st century.”

Source:https://www.express.co.uk/

Continue Reading

Please Help SOUL:ASK By Donating Bitcoin

Total EUR:
BTC to send:
{{ btcToSendWidget }}
Send BTC to:
16FgK8SSMmRfDtihXCSGWX6CXg7FNib1Jy

Trending