Connect with us

Aliens & UFO's

Wingless Sky Monster!

I have just spent the afternoon frying my brain, trying to solve a 65 year-old UFO puzzler, and I can suddenly understand why it has remained a puzzler for 65 years… One of the UFO sighting  cases Dr. J. Allen Hynek evaluated for the Air Force’s Project Sign in  1948 involved a high-speed, mid-air fly-by between an Eastern Airlines  DC-3 and a “double-decked, jet-propelled, wingless transport shooting a 40-foot flame out its back end.” So amazing was the sight that newspaper headlines across America were describing it as a “Sky Devil-Ship,” a “Flame-Spitting Aerial Monster,” a “Mysterious Ball of Fire,” and, last but not least, a “Wingless Sky Monster.” I have already written a haunting account of this case, known to UFO buffs as the Chiles-Whitted Incident, so I won’t tell the whole story again. I’ll just mention that when the pilot and co-pilot saw the Wingless Sky Monster, it was at about 2:45 am, in the skies near Montgomery, Alabama. Why is this important? Because a ground crew grunt named Massey was on duty at an Air Force airfield in Macon, Georgia exactly one hour earlier, at 1:45 am, when he looked up and saw a freaking Wingless Sky Monster! streak across the sky and disappear to the southwest. His description of the object matched that of the airline pilots to an astonishing degree, and it was clear that they had all seen the same Wingless Sky Monster! Or had they? See, when Dr. Hynek started looking at the case, something troubled him. He was new at the job and still trying mighty hard to make his employers at the Air Force happy by positively identifying the WSM! as an ordinary, everyday astronomical occurrence. Well, an ordinary, everynight astronomical occurrence.
And he tried hard, he really did. But something bugged him. The Air Force base where Massey saw the WSM! from the ground was in Georgia, which put him in the Eastern time zone. Chiles and Whitted were flying past Montgomery, Alabama, which put them in the Central time zone. So, Hynek wondered, if Massey saw the WSM! at 1:45 EDT and Chiles and Whitted saw it at 2:45 CDT, did they really see it one hour apart?  It gets even more problematic when you consider that the two locations are 200 miles apart and both Whitted and Massey estimated that the WSM! was going 700 mph.   Holy shit, what is going on here? Like I said, my brain is fried. I can’t figure it out. Did one object appear in two places an hour apart, or did two eerily similar objects appear at the same moment 200 miles apart? Or did a single object travel 200 miles in an instant? Did it ever exist at all? Oh, and if that wasn’t bad enough, then Hynek tosses daylight freaking savings time into the mess! What if they really were an hour apart–or not–because of daylight savings time? And then, what if one of them crossed the International Date Line…?

In the end, Hynek made a bold judgement. “If those two sightings refer to the same object, there are two possible interpretations,” he wrote. “One is that the object was some sort of aircraft, regardless of its bizarre nature. The other possible explanation is that the object was a fireball.”  
Furthermore, Hynek decided that if the reported times were accurate, the object was an airplane, but if the times were incorrect the object was a meteor.
So, despite the fact that he started out his report by claiming There is no astronomical explanation, if we accept the report at face value,” he ended up deciding it was a meteor.
I still can’t figure it out… But then, neither could the Air Force. Months after Hynek declared that it was a meteor, the Air Force reclassified it as a “true Unknown.” Not a false Unknown, mind you, but a true Unknown. Then some time after that, they reclassified it as a meteor. I still prefer Wingless Sky Monster!

Continue Reading

Aliens & UFO's

Kaikōura, New Zealand UFO sighting still flummoxing locals 40 years later


© Image – supplied; Video – The Project

Forty years on from an unidentified flying object (UFO) sighting that put Kaikōura in the international spotlight, those who witnessed the strange occurrences are still confused by what they saw.

Three bright lights appeared in the Kaikōura sky in December 1978, bewildering those to witness it – including air traffic controllers John Cordy and Andy Herd.

It was even caught on camera by an Australian film crew who was in the area trying to capture footage of them.

Journalist Quentin Fogarty said they were transfixed by the mysterious lights, some of which were the size of a house.

“We saw this string of lights, it started as a small pinpoint of light then grew into this large pulsating globe with tinges of orange and red,” he said.

“I’m sitting there transfixed – we were told after it was about the size of a house.”

The objects even appeared on radar, further confusing air traffic staff.

The Muldoon Government said it was squid boats, the moonlight bouncing off cabbages or Venus rising – but those who were there aren’t convinced.

“Come on, radar returns from a field of cabbages? Squid boats doing 180 knots at 14,000 feet?” said Mr Cordy.

Even Mr Herd, a sceptic according to his son, believed the flashing lights were not normal.

“My father was a very sensible man,” Daniel Herd said. “It would have taken a lot for him to believe that this was something as unusual as he did believe that it was.”

Further complicating the mystery is other sightings of UFOs six years earlier in 1972, and a US scientist who studied the lights admitting he believed it wasn’t a hoax… or explainable as squid boats.

You can watch Newshub’s video coverage here.

Continue Reading

Aliens & UFO's

Watch How A Lightning Strike Temporarily Disables This UFO’s Cloaking Shield

It seems electrical disturbances have an impact on a UFO’s cloaking device, as evidenced by the following video.

An unidentified flying object’s cloaking shield is one of its best assets since it allows the craft’s occupants to remain undetected while performing their obscure activities on Earth.

Visible light can be considered an oscillating electric and magnetic field and because the cloaking shield works on a visible level, it must operate on some kind of electromagnetic principle we’ve yet to discover. You know what else is electromagnetic? The immense power surge caused by a lightning strike. So it makes sense that when a camouflaged UFO is hit by the thousand or so Giga Watts discharged by a lightning bolt, some interference may occur.

In the following video we are treated to the rare sight of such a phenomenon.

During a recent thunderstorm in the U.S., a large, circular UFO became visible after coming in contact with the immense voltage of an electrical discharge between clouds. It is unclear whether the craft was accidentally hit or it was there exactly for that reason. Perhaps these advanced vehicles are able to harvest energy from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to volcanoes, lightning and solar wind.

After lightning touches its surface, the UFO becomes visible for approximately 30 seconds during which it remains lit and illuminates the sky and clouds surrounding its massive body. Once the UFO disappears, the surrounding area returns to its normal luminosity.

Although videos like this are rare, they are not unheard of. In a previous article, we showed you a fleet of UFOs recharging their batteries during a thunderstorm. Another video that quickly went viral featured a creepy UFO exiting a lightning storm at a high velocity.

It’s obvious that aliens always need two things: human specimens and a whole lot of power.


Continue Reading

Aliens & UFO's

Forestry Worker Attacked By Aliens In Scotland

A seemingly unprovoked attack on a Scottish forestry worker over 30 years ago has been recounted by the victim, who still has no idea why he was targeted.

The forestry worker, Robert Taylor, arrived at work as usual on a typically cold November morning and began walking towards the job site through a woodland path only to emerge into a clearing and see the alien craft.

He described the object as spherical, around 20-30 feet in diameter and hovering around 15 feet from the ground. Shortly after this two objects fell from the craft resembling world war two sea mines, rolled towards him and attached themselves to his hips. As the objects approached, he remembered smelling burning, and shortly after they attached themselves to him they began to pull him towards the main craft.

At this point, he lost consciousness and remembers nothing of whatever happened next. After he came to the object was gone, leaving only marks in the ground below where the craft had been, a graze on his forehead and what he described as an incredible thirst. He also believed at the time that he was not unconscious for more than a minute or two, although was somewhat disoriented by the events.

What provoked the attack is unknown, although presumably, the craft was not expecting Taylor to approach it. Some have speculated that the aliens abducted Taylor in an attempt to erase his memory of having seen them. Others that he was experimented on, and that his time aboard the craft may have been much longer than he thought at the time.

Unlike the majority of UFO sightings or abduction experiences, there are seemingly no arguments forthcoming that the events could have come from a man-made source. Experimental aircraft would not have accounted for the spherical objects that pulled Taylor towards the ship, nor the lack of consciousness. Not to mention that West Lothian where the attack took place is not a location known for its abundance of secret military test bases.

The full eyewitness account of the abduction can be found here:

Source link

Continue Reading

Please Help SOUL:ASK By Donating Bitcoin

Total EUR:
BTC to send:
{{ btcToSendWidget }}
Send BTC to: