If we say we are not the first civilization on Earth, that’s definitely not a ground breaking statement. However, what is much more interesting is why have we still not found proof trace materials of those great technically advanced representatives of other humanities? We do not know the answer to these questions but for sure do not expect smartphones and notebooks as evidence.
In total, there are about 200 theories about previous civilizations. We can not express each of them, but will focus on the five most likely, in our opinion.
1. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. It’s just a cosmically huge number. Modern civilization has developed on Earth for some 2-3 thousand years. Now imagine that in 100 thousand years, 5-7 civilizations could appear and for sure diminish. How about millions of years? There is a concept of cyclical history in which development of mankind moves in a spiral and goes through the same coils. First comes generation, then progress, and finally death. Nothing lasts forever in this world. And humanity, too, someday will be on the verge of annihilation.
Based on this theory, we inevitably tend to degenerate. So dozens, maybe hundreds, of other civilizations progressed before us, but at some point, due to a cataclysm, war or terrible disease, they disappeared. People disappear, but nature remains. There is a great science film about how our cities literally in 250-300 years will turn into a pile of incomprehensible garbage, and in another 500 years they will be hidden by a layer of soil and dust. Erosion and complete destruction of everything built by our civilization will drag on for a maximum of 5-6 thousand years. All cars, microcircuits, computers, telephones, airplanes and ships – everything will be destroyed. Only glass, a small list of anti-corrosion metals and stones will remain.
These primitive stone and bone products can be preserved, but the rest cannot. In the US, a laptop was buried to a depth of 2 meters in 2003. After 15 years it was dug up. All that is left is a few films and rusty parts. So, it is extremely difficult to find material evidence of a highly developed civilization already after 7-10 thousand years.
2. Don’t be discouraged, this is just a theory. Maybe history is not cyclical and previous civilizations built a grandiose spaceship and flew off to surf outer space. They learned the laws of physics unknown to us and travel through quasars or black holes.
For example, their level of knowledge was sufficient to predict the ice age and the mass death of heat-loving plants and animals. To save themselves, they migrated to other galaxies and the society that remained here has degraded to the level of the Stone Age. Cities and other trinkets were destroyed by mother nature.
3. It seems that our path of development is far from being the only correct one. Who ever said that “sucking out” minerals and destroying nature is right? Technological progress leads inevitably to the depletion of resources, which means further wars for them.
This is probably how Atlantis and Hyperborea died. Various myths and epics tell about destructive types of weapons: climatic, temporal, chemical, nuclear, vacuum, ethereal and others. In the end, being able to annihilate entire cities, it is easy to wipe out even the most technically advanced civilizations from the face of the Earth. There are no winners in such a war.
4. Enough about wars! Perhaps previous civilizations were spiritually gifted. They learned to feed on sunlight, and their bodies abandoned the material shell. Why is it needed anyway? Our body becomes decrepit, sick, constantly causing discomfort. Why is it needed at all, if you can learn to move through space or other worlds in the form of energy-informational plasmoid souls.
Material goods are good in our time, in our world. What about other dimensions of the multiverse? No one knows. And if we assume the existence of a reasonable civilization that has abandoned material wealth, then most likely it will not be possible to find traces of it.
5. The earth is a huge aquarium and all of us are the test subjects. Many esotericists tend to believe that the solar system was created by the Creator. Someone calls him a god, someone the creator, and someone the original ideal. But the meaning is the same, they are the sowers of life. Perhaps they themselves create planets and galaxies suitable for life. Or maybe they look for them and only then inject the formula of life from which such species as ours develop.
If the experiment is successful, then the Creators continue to observe, practically without interfering in the activities of the experimental subjects. And if not, then they destroy the unsuccessful species and populate again. There are a lot of good and kind people. Sometimes, it even seems that there are more of them, and we, as a civilization, are not all hopeless. Therefore, this theory could be closer to the truth, we want to believe.