Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


What’s Wi-Fi Doing to Us? Wi-Fi Could Harm Your DNA

What's Wi-Fi Doing to Us? Wi-Fi Could Harm Your DNA 1

We are engulfed by electromagnetic fields all day everyday, and the fields are only getting stronger as technology progresses and spreads. The health effects are of increasing concern, as it has been shown they not only affect individuals, but also harm DNA passed along to offspring.

Wi-Fi routers, cell phones, cordless phones, baby monitors, electric blankets, alarm clocksall of these devices are damaging, says electrical engineer and environmental consultant Larry Gust. He discussed the dangers and how people can protect themselves in a video presented by Electromagnetic Health this week.

Heres a look at the health effects, recommended maximum levels of exposure, the levels most people are exposed to, and tips on how to protect yourself.

Wi-Fi routers, cell phones, cordless phones, baby monitors, electric blankets, alarm clocksall of these devices create electromagnetic fields that can damage DNA, affecting cell growth and processes as well as offspring.

Dr. Martin Blank, who studies the effects of electromagnetic radiation at Columbia University, pointed out in a 2012 lecture uploaded to YouTube that the damage to DNA disrupts normal cell growth and protein production.

He cited studies that have shown DNA damage causes cancer. Illustrating the impact of the field emanated from a simple daily device, he said it has been shown electric blankets greatly increase a womans chance of miscarriage.

Electric field health effects:

-Aggravated allergies

-Disturbed sleep

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

-Night sweats

-Heart palpitations

-Muscle and nerve pain

-Waking tired

-Daytime irritability

-Bed wetting in children

Radio frequency health effects:



Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

-Memory problems

-Inability to concentrate

Recommendations for the maximum exposure in electric fields vary from about 3 volts per foot at the upper end of the spectrum to 1.5 volts or fewer per foot at the lower end. The typical bedroom has 3 to 9 volts per foot.

The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that the maximum level for a magnetic field in a home should be 3 to 4 milliGauss.

In Marin, Calif., a 4-year-old girl had an 80 milliGauss field around her bed and in the play yard she frequented, recalled Gust. She was lethargic, had no appetite, and had rectal bleeding. As soon as the field was cleared, her symptoms vanished.

The BioInitiative Report was produced by a working group of doctors. Dr. David Carpenter, director of the Institute for Health and Environment at the University of Albany co-edited it. The Building Biology Report was released by the International Institute for Building-Biology Ecology, a non-profit research and advisory institution.



You May Also Like

Aliens & UFO's

A cigar-shaped UFO was witnessed and recorded in the sky over Eindhoven, The Netherlands on May 18, 2019. After some time the cigar-shaped UFO...

Metaphysics & Psychology

The Facts:There is a lot more to depression than currently meets the eye. If it is a chemical imbalance in the brain, then there...

Bizzare & Odd

by Thomas Brisson Recently I was thumbing through early issues of Denmark’s first true newspaper, Extraordinaires Maanedlige Relationer, when I stumbled upon the following report from...

Bizzare & Odd

Smokers die “early”… While this cannot really be considered scientific evidence, it is a fact nevertheless. The oldest people on Earth are all smokers....

Science & Technology

Ninth-graders design science experiment to test the effect of cellphone radiation on plants. The results may surprise you. Five ninth-grade young women from Denmark...

Science & Technology

Dutch scientists achieved accurate teleportation of quantum information over a distance of three meters. This is a great achievement, but is still far from...


What I will be relating here is a classic Danish “poltergeist” case from 1826. This incident became so well known that it even led to the...

Science & Technology

Katie Hall was shocked the second she saw it: a light-bulb glowing in middle of a room with no wires attached. Looking back, it...