By Michelle Walling, CHLC
What would our world be like today of these top 10 spiritual truths were taught in our schools, in the mainstream media, and in our history books? How can we change the system to introduce these topics to our future generations? What will the world be like after successfully recognizing these spiritual truths?
1. We are spiritual beings on a human journey. Before we came down into this physical body, we planned out the point in time that we would begin to awaken to who and what we are. The womb of our mother was the tunnel of forgetting, and we knew the challenge of remembering would be tough. The biggest risk we took was never remembering. We were never disconnected from our source of light, however the connection was stretched very long and thin to reach this part of the universe in density. Our challenge is to strengthen this connection and to grow our pillar of light in remembrance and recognition of who we truly are.
2. Our souls never die– we just change our focus. As a spark of light from Source, we are infinitely connected to the flow of experience. When it is time to disconnect the cord of life from our physical body, our spark rises up and out of the human physical body. We take the experience of our lifetime with us, but our focus is changed to a slightly different level of vibration. We still exist as the person we were in human form as well as the many people we have been before. Every lifetime builds experience and wisdom.
3. Everything is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. All living things on earth have consciousness, even rocks and trees. Every-thing and every-one is connected to a “tree of life” or an infinite energy source. We can connect to the consciousness of trees and rocks and can carry on conversations with Top 10 Spiritual Truths We Weren’t Taught in School | In5D.comthem by tuning in to their particular vibrational frequency. Our bodies are 90% water and can be programmed and molded to a certain vibrational frequency via thoughts, sound, color, and love. When we understand vibration, we can understand how alternative and holistic treatments can cure any disease or ailment in the body by changing the water vibration.
4. Our thoughts create our reality. All thoughts are energy which manifest into what we see as reality. Always being aware of your thoughts is one of the first steps in responsible co-creation of your reality. It is a simple concept but takes awareness and work. If every person on earth changed their thoughts towards peace and freedom there would be no war or tyranny. Focusing on negative thoughts will create a lower vibrational frequency and focusing on positive thoughts can raise the vibrational frequency. Our reality is a manifestation of what we create through thought patterns.
5. We are the ones we have been waiting for. There are many races and dimensions of beings on the planet at this time. Cherubim angels, Seraphim angels, Archangels, Pleiadians, Orions, Sirians, Arcturans, Anunnaki..…just to name a few. We volunteered to be here at this time, answering the call from the consciousness of Planet Earth as she cried out for help. We came here from other galaxies, universes, and cosmoses. Many came here each time there was a chance to achieve a “golden age” after the “fall”. Although those times were not completely successful, they were all preparation for this time.
6. Most of us incarnated here before– many times, in order to prepare for this current lifetime. There are souls who are here to be wayshowers and leaders and there are souls here who just wanted to be here to witness the raising of vibration of the human race in concert with the planet, which will affect the solar system, the universe, the cosmos, and beyond. For those who lead by example, our schooling never stops. We had many “classes” to take in order to prepare to master ourselves in this incarnation. The scope of the effect this event will have on all of creation is one of the biggest secrets of all. Some say that the incarnation cycle has ended and this lifetime is the opportunity to release ourselves from the wheel of karma, or the need to balance our actions.
7. We are never alone. We could not exist here without help from our spirit guides and angels, or high vibrational beings of light who made agreements with us to help steer us on the path toward the goal of ascension. They exist in another vibrational level or dimension higher than ours- thus most of us cannot see them. They are always with us and are waiting patiently for us to ask for help, as we live on a free will planet. They abide by laws of interference because of our free will, but if we ask with our highest and best interest they do have creative ways of manifesting what you ask for. Most guidance comes from within- through a process of telepathy where you get an idea in your head. Messages can also come from other people- those who can tap into that vibrational level in order to hear what they have to say.
8. Time is an illusion. We have a past and we have already been to the future. The majority of our energy particles (our souls) exist in a place of “no time”. Time is created in order to experience and is part of the controlled experiment. Meditation or “going within” is the key to returning to the place of “no time” where all the answers lie.
9. Ascension does not involve going anywhere. It is a state of being, a focus of awareness and consciousness into a higher vibrational frequency. It is what we were created for- to “go forth and experience”, and return the experiences back to Source in an infinite loop of co-creation and mastery. The main reward of incarnating in the depths of “hell” at this time is rising like the phoenix from the ashes into the bliss and light of love. This is achieved by being love itself.
10. Love is all there is. Finding and reconnecting to love again is the most important thing we can do as humans. Source is unconditional love, and we are sparks of source- which means we are also love. Therefore we are that we seek. Loving ourselves unconditionally is the key to returning to source.
Change starts with each individual person recognizing these truths. We are not responsible for trying to convince others of our own truth, but instead all we have to do is to “be” truth and the rest will follow. How do we do this? Be the example by speaking your truth, and watch the world change before your eyes. By becoming responsible for ourselves, our thoughts, and our actions, we will have made one great leap toward the future of our children and the future of humanity as spiritual beings on a human journey. We have the greatest opportunity ever in the history of the earth to be the best version of a human being we can be. It is simply up to us as to how glorious we create the future of humanity existing on the spaceship we call Earth.
About the author:
Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page and as a contributing author for www.in5d.com. Michelle also supports Gregg’s endeavors in many other areas including alternative and holistic healthcare.
“Shroud of Turin” Used to Create 3-D Copy of Jesus
One of the most-well known relics in archeological history is leading researchers to believe that they know “the precise image of what Jesus looked like on this earth”.
The Shroud of Turin is a 14-foot linen cloth that is believed to have wrapped the body of Jesus Christ after the crucifixion.
Researchers in Padua (Italy) have unveiled a 3-D carbon copy of what Jesus looked like based on the precise measurements of the cloth.
“Science is not able to define the name of the Man that was wrapped there, but the perfect correspondence of the Gospels and of the Bible in general with the Shroud leads [me] to think that that Man was just Jesus,” Giulio Fanti, a professor of mechanical and thermal measurements at the University of Padua, told CBN News.
“For example, thousands of men were crucified by Romans, but one only, Jesus, was crowned with thorns. And the Shroud shows many wounds on the forehead, temples, and nape due to a crown of thorns. For me, even if science doesn’t confirm the name of that Man, I have recognized Him from a more general point of view,” he added.
Fanti has studied the Shroud for the last 20 years and led the research team that created the 3-D carbon model of Jesus.
He said the statue is a three-dimensional representation of the actual size of the Man on the Shroud.
“We believe that we have the precise image of what Jesus looked like on this earth,” he said.
“We have studied for years using the most sophisticated 3D technologies the image left by the body on the sheet. And the statue is the final result,” Fanti told Chi, an Italian publication.
“According to our studies, Jesus was a man of extraordinary beauty. Long-limbed, but very robust, he was nearly 5 ft. 10 in. tall, whereas the average height at the time was around 5 ft. 5 in. And he had a regal and majestic expression,” he said.
The University of Padua and Padua Hospital worked in collaboration with sculptor Sergio Rodella to create the life-size image, according to Il Mattino di Padova, an Italian publication.
In August, researchers from the Institute of Crystallography found chemicals in the stains on the shroud, confirming that the stains were actual blood. Researchers also learned that the blood belonged to someone who suffered from extreme amounts of injury and pain.
“The blood serum tells us that before dying the person was suffering,” Elvio Carlino, a researcher from the Institute of Crystallography, told CBN News. “This means that the Turin Shroud is not fake…It is certainly the funeral fabric that wrapped a tortured man.”
Fanti used to research, the cloth, and the three-dimensional projection of the figure to confirm that the man sustained numerous wounds on his body before death.
“I counted 370 wounds from the flagellation, without taking into account the wounds on his sides, which the Shroud doesn’t show because it only enveloped the back and front of the body,” Fanti explained to Chi.
“We can, therefore, hypothesize a total of at least 600 blows,” he continued. “In addition, the three-dimensional reconstruction has made it possible to discover that at the moment of his death, the man of the Shroud sagged down towards the right, because his right shoulder was dislocated so seriously as to injure the nerves.”
Fanti told CBN News that many people have been moved by this depiction of Christ.
“A priest wanted this statue in his church for the Easter days….some non-believer(s) were moved too,” he said.
Quantum Physics, Synchronicity, and the Tarot
Just about anyone who has ever done a tarot reading and marveled at its accuracy has wondered, “How does it work?” The answer to this question depends greatly on our personal beliefs about spirituality, philosophy, and the way the world works, and there are many possible theories. On one end of the spectrum, many tarotists believe their readings are guided by a conscious force, whether that be God/dess, an angel or spiritual guide, or one’s higher self. At the other end of the spectrum are tarotists of the psychological school, who believe that tarot cards can only reflect projections of what is in the mind of the client (and the reader), and who use a more interactive style of reading similar to counseling.
Then there are the in between possibilities, which form the subject of this article – those who may not believe that a conscious force is guiding each reading, but who nevertheless believe there is more going on than simple psychological projection. I confess to falling in this middle ground.
Since most of my readings are conducted via e-mail, without the client even seeing the cards until after the reading is completed, there is little possibility that her projections are influencing my reading, nor that I am reading subtle body-language clues that help me interpret the cards. Yet, I receive so much positive feedback for my readings, even for those that are very detailed and specific, that I cannot believe that the way the cards fall is not linked to the client’s actual circumstances somehow. If I did not think that were so, I could not ethically continue doing this type of tarot reading.
So being a scientist at heart, I have to ask myself, “How does it work?” Whatever it is, it has to fit some basic criteria:
- Distance does not affect it, the client can be anywhere in the world
- There is no apparent exchange of energy between the reader and the client
- It is capable of focusing on a specific client’s circumstances
- It is capable of affecting the physical layout of the cards
I do not consider myself telepathic or psychic, so I tentatively rule out these mechanisms – although I don’t discount the possibility that tarot cards or other tools may facilitate such abilities in people that are not otherwise aware of them. So let’s look at some other interesting possibilities – quantum physics and Jung’s theory of synchronicity – which between them may satisfy the above criteria.
While many will argue that it is still not proven that these mechanisms could reliably influence physical objects such as tarot cards, they come closer than any other ideas I have seen in explaining what could be happening, and if nothing else, are fascinating to think about.
Quantum mechanics is a branch of physics originally developed to explain the behavior of very small particles, such as photons and electrons, which did not appear to behave the same way as larger objects. Large objects follow certain predictable laws of physics, called Newtonian mechanics, which had previously been developed.
For example, when you push a ball with a certain force, it will move with a certain speed in a certain direction. If you know everything about the situation, such as the ball’s weight and the amount of force you use, you can predict exactly what will happen.
The object will behave the same way whether you are watching it or not, according to unchanging laws of cause and effect. These days, we know that all things, no matter their size, are subject to quantum mechanics; however, it is generally not possible to observe these effects in large objects, and Newtonian mechanics are still perfectly good for describing their behavior.
When scientists began studying small particles, they found that Newtonian physics no longer held true. Things no longer had to have a cause to produce an effect – for example, radioactive particles decay for no apparent reason.
Having measured their behavior in the past, we can predict the probability of a radioactive decay in a given period of time, but we cannot determine when or why it will actually happen. Nor is it likely that we ever will be able to, since particles of this size behave according to probabilities, and not specific chains of action and reaction.
Another example is that very small particles cannot be determined to be in an exact place. Instead, they exist in a kind of “probability-space” – there is a certain probability of them being here, and a certain probability of them being there. Not only that, they aren’t really either here or there, they are both here and there at the same time! In fact, scientists recently divided an atom into two of its wave-functions (another term for probability-space) – essentially creating a situation in which the whole atom was both in one place and in another, at the same time.
This is all pretty mind-boggling, but there are some relevant aspects to it. One is that, at a very basic fundamental level, particles are connected to one another and somehow seem to “know” what state other particles are in, even when the distance is too great for them to somehow be transmitting energy or information back and forth. The deeper we go, the more things seem to be interconnected in ways that don’t require a transfer of energy. If things could be connected in this way, it seems possible that a connection could be made between a tarot reading in one place and the state of information in another place (the client’s environment).
Second, things at this level all behave as probabilities, not as objects with a fixed behavior. So if we are receiving information through these basic interconnected pathways, most likely we are working with probabilities, rather than fixed outcomes. Most of the time, we’ll receive the most probable information about the situation – but rarely, we may receive improbable information.
If we do enough readings, the odds are that eventually we’ll get something showing up in our reading that is actually unlikely to happen. We’ve all experienced that – a reading that just doesn’t seem to click or which seems way off, on rare occasions.
The odd things about quantum particles is that they exist in probability-space until we look at them. As soon as we make an observation of them, we can’t avoid affecting the system in such a way that their wave-forms collapse and they “choose” one state or another to be in.
And from then on, they stay in that state. It’s almost as if, as long as we’re not looking, everything is fluid and anything is possible.
As soon as we decide to look, one or the other probability is chosen as a fixed reality. This is odd because it suggests that the state of the world is not independent of our conscious observation of it – an idea which runs counter to modern science at a very fundamental level.
An interesting question to ponder is, does that fact that we’ve looked at it change the situation? The most likely answer is yes, it does. According to quantum mechanics, at least, we would have observed a situation and fixed certain aspects of it by doing a reading on it. However, it is only fixed in that moment of time, and future actions change the situation again.
The exciting thing about quantum mechanics is that, the further down toward fundamental reality you go, the more interconnected the world seems to be and the less fixed reality appears to become. Interactions between particles are no longer limited by time and space, and the “rules” of cause and effect fall by the wayside. Indeed, reality itself is apparently affected by our observation or perception of it. This opens the door to the possibility that a lot of things are simply not the way the scientific world has been assuming for the last several hundred years.
On the other hand, there is not yet any proof that quantum effects can be observed in the behavior of large objects, such as tarot cards, or that the interconnected pathways are specific enough to transmit the kind of information that appears in a tarot reading (although people are thinking about quantum computers and instantaneous transmission of information). Which is where synchronicity comes in…
Carl Jung, the noted psychologist and professor, noticed that many of his patients and he himself had had experiences in which “coincidences” seemed to play a meaningful role, but which were too unlikely to have occurred by random chance. For example, a patient might dream of a particular butterfly, only to encounter a real butterfly of that species during a counseling session the next day in which the patient was describing the dream. In his view, these events were most likely to occur when the patient needed the experience to trigger a breakthrough, and it was somehow attracted to her.
At this time, theories of relativity and quantum mechanics were just being developed, and Jung was friendly with Einstein and Pauli, with whom he corresponded and encountered in society.
Jung recognized in the principles of quantum mechanics a possible explanation for the phenomenon he was observing, which he called “synchronicity.”
He postulated that in addition to the cause-and-effect relationships with which we are familiar, there is another “connecting principle” which is acausal in nature. In other words, two things may be connected without having any apparent cause and effect relationship.
Although Jung was not particularly conversant with tarot, he was fascinated by the I Ching, and suggested that synchronicity could be responsible for the way that divination using I Ching might work. He also conducted experiments with astrology to test the ideas of synchronicity, but was not entirely certain that the motions of the planets did not in fact have a causal relationship to our personalities and events during our lives.
In his treatise on synchronicity, Jung discusses a series of experiments on ESP, which demonstrated to him that there could be a connection between physical objects (e.g., psy cards) and the images one sees in one’s mind, even though there could not possibly be a causal relationship between the two. He also discusses precognitive dreams as an example of this phenomenon. One of the most interesting aspects of this research is that it showed that these various “psychic” abilities were not affected by distance or time, similar to the way that quantum particles can be connected regardless of their distance apart. In fact, many of the precognitive dreams on record and which he experienced with his patients did not coincide in time with the events with which they were connected, although they were often within few days.
Because these synchronistic events generally do involve physical objects, they provide a possible explanation for tarot readings and other divination techniques. Jung argues that our scientific world became so steeped in the concepts of cause and effect over the last few centuries that any phenomena that did not fit that model were ignored or ridiculed. Now that it has been demonstrated that other models lie at the very basis of our physical world, there is the possibility that synchronistic events may gain more credence in the larger world as well.
Unfortunately, synchronistic events are next to impossible to study, almost by definition, since the scientific method is based on repeatable cause and effect. Since they don’t occur with any predictable regularity, it is difficult to even prove their existence. This points out one possible difficulty with this theory as a basis for tarot reading – it would have to be a mechanism that works with reasonable reliability, over and over, whenever a tarot reader wishes to do a reading.
Most synchronistic events happen in an unplanned manner, without regularity. The question is, can this acausal connecting mechanism be harnessed and used by the tarot reader in a conscious, directed manner?
One thing Jung noticed about the ESP and astrology research was that the results depended on the subject’s frame of mind. For example, if a subject was bored or disbelieving, he or she would not score well on an ESP test compared to a subject that was enthusiastic about the test. Similarly, when asked to randomly select subjects’ charts for an experiment on astrological conjunctions related to marriage, an experienced astrologer would synchronistically pair up a higher percentage of subjects with the appropriate conjunctions without ever having looked at the charts. A computer-generated matching would, on the other hand, select only an average number of people with the appropriate conjunctions. This effect was entirely unexpected and not part of the original astrological study.
These results suggest that, even if the underlying mechanisms exist, the ability to make use of synchronistic approaches is dependent on one’s frame of mind and belief. To some extent, tarot readers know this implicitly. Our readings are better when we are in a positive and receptive frame of mind, and not doubting our abilities. It may also suggest that we need to direct our thoughts along the appropriate pathways to get the correct results. If everything is connected at some basic level, we could get any result at all if we did not direct our thoughts toward a certain person and the circumstances and energies surrounding them. This may be especially true of long-distance or e-mail readings, in which the client is not present.
Although the ESP and astrological studies showed that the predictive relationship was much higher than could be accounted for by random chance, it is interesting to note that it is also much too low to be considered “reliable.” In other words, even though it seems to demonstrate a connection, you couldn’t make a living off of it as a gambler or a psychic because your predictions would still be wrong a good percentage of the time. Even tarot readers have noticed that it is difficult to make yes/no predictions of the outcomes of events, such as sports or political contests. Tarot may be much better at working with other types of information, such as the energies and dynamics at work in a situation, than with definitive factual information.
In summary, quantum physics and synchronicity provide some concepts that could explain how tarot reading works, in the vast middle ground between divine direction and pure psychology. Although the current status of either of these concepts is not sufficiently developed to definitively demonstrate that this is the case, they do at least provide some plausible mechanisms and ideas that are consistent with our experiences as tarot readers. And they’re fun to think about.
By Alexandra Genetti
To All Who Can Hear
We’re at an amazing time in human as well as cosmic history. What we do with it is up to each of us individually, as well as the inescapable collective of which we are all part. How we each respond individually affects the entire collective. This is our tremendous power. To do right or wrong, bring light or continued ignorance and darkness.
This responsibility is too weighty for most. They feel not just disempowered, but cowed out of their integral self soul expression. The forces are many, but playing the victim is nothing but an escape from personal responsibility. Fear, self-doubt, conditioning and subconscious inertia are difficult but not impossible to overcome. One right decision and exercise in true self affirmation leads to another, and as momentum builds it does become easier, and quite inspiring as well as horizon expanding.
All of that is co-conditional on a true willingness to let go – of past programming, false self stories, and external influences. The heart is the key; a love of truth and love itself, and for the ultimate betterment of humanity as we heal ourselves. All great and true energies align with such a spiritual disposition and the river of change and empowerment flows seemingly supernaturally in that zone, apparent parallel realities to what we witness in the external.
If we’re willing and truly desire to go there.
Again, the past attachments will fall away. But there’s nothing to fear, as what’s real and true in your life will continue on. Not all will be lost as so many fear. Sincere heart led relationships, the means for peace, contentment and survival, everything is healthily maintained. It is all well taken care of. The dualistic realm of separation here will fight this knowing tooth and tong, but it cannot win. If we are determined.
We all must remember that this is a training place, a proving ground, with wonderful soul lessons we came here to learn. That is the purpose of life on this very challenging yet bountiful and beautiful planet. Many say that is why we chose to come here, to learn and grow. But the amnesia we experience upon re-entry and immediate psycho-social conditioning fight our waking up and remembering quite comprehensively. By design.. And it’s not “bad” like we think. That too is an “allowed” construct to give us contrast and clarity, as well as soul strengthening during our adventure and lesson learning time.
Yet we are up to the challenge, otherwise we would not be here. That deep soul-sucking sense of futility we all run into and apparent meaninglessness is just a construct. It’s a lie of the first order. We know that in our hearts, yet so many waver and weaken and fall back into the victim mentality in a resignation to just get by and avoid conflict and pain. But as we’ve all experienced, that never works. The overwhelming external, all in escape mode, keep the amusements and distractions amply offered front and center to numb the deep inner pain and longing, all the while knowing that there is something else we are here for.
Enter Religions and Belief Systems
Sublimation is an interesting concept. One definition says “Sublimation is the transformation of unwanted impulses into something less harmful. This can simply be a distracting release or may be a constructive and valuable piece of work. When we are faced with the dissonance of uncomfortable thoughts, we create psychic energy. This has to go somewhere. Sublimation channels this energy away from destructive acts and into something that is socially acceptable and/or creatively effective.”
This is basically a replacement or camouflage dynamic. It is prevalent in our unconscious as we maneuver through life. It’s quite stealthy until we begin to recognize it. It’s sort of a “find and replace” program to help us not face the raw truth about our real selves and condition.
Religion is a perfect example. We have an innate knowing there is so much more to this life here. We sense it strongly. Society gives us labels for these feelings such as “faith” in something unseen, for which they have a ready explanation. This lower dimensional construct we live in is quick to fill in this sensation and need with religion – “faith” in the unknown, “trust” the hierarchy of those that know more than you, etc etc. A very clever design. That or sincerely relate to us “outside” formal religions and then direct or shunt humanity into one of the myriad religious practices and “alternative” belief systems of this world.
Belief systems are a bit more subtle, as they claim independence from the mainstream religions, so there’s that added element of spiritual and mental pride that “I’m not going for that – I’m going for this!” An amazingly clever “catch all, clean up” dynamic, but it’s just another manifestation of ignorance and pride. We’ve all fallen for one form or another of this. After all, throughout all this that shallow, false egoic self wants to survive no matter what. And that belief thing is fully hooked up to the veil, the matrix; i.e. the illusory testing system. But I digress, a bit.
If this is too abstract or esoteric for some, I apologize, Hence the title. I will close with something of a summary of this particular exercise:
- We are way more than we can even imagine and we need to tap into it.
- We need to be willing to do so at any cost. Any.
- Doing so will solve any and every personal as well as global issue or problem.
- Understand that limitation devices are in place for a good reason – to help us recognize false ego driven attachments – – in order to let them go.
- The challenge is subtle yet plain as day. Beliefs are just that: temporal non-real constructs that offer convenience, excuses cloaked in ritual ego-based offerings based in superstition, and in most cases justifying what we want.
- Reality is reality. Find it, face it, embrace it.
- The illusory matrix we’ve encountered here is purely fear driven. When we let go of fear every door opens and the love, beauty and simplicity of true creation and who we truly are pours through.
We are the light of the world. Let it shine.
About the Author
Zen Gardner is an impactful and controversial author and speaker with a piercing philosophical viewpoint. His writings have been circulated to millions and his personal story has caused no small stir amongst entrenched alternative pundits. His book “You Are The Awakening” has met rave reviews and is available on Amazon.com.
What Do the Blind ‘See’ When They Take LSD?
UFO or space reflection? Orb-like object spotted near NASA’s International Space Station
Disneyland – The Happiest Place on Earth Haunted?
Ex Chief Adviser For The UN’s Child Labour Program Arrested For Pedophilia
Is Stephen Hawking right about aliens?
NASA release full Apollo mission transcripts which reveal alien sightings
Africa Being Split In Two by Plate Tectonics
All Found Murdered! Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines
Church Leader Mauled By Lion After Trying To Prove God Would Intervene
Philadelphia Experiment – The Real Story Here
Hollow Earth UFO – What you are about to see will blow your mind
CDC Prepares Public For Nuclear War
Time Travel, how it really works, explained so a newbie can understand
The Moon is Not What You Think it is – What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon
The Most Detailed Map Of The Universe Is Here
- Aliens & UFO's6 years ago
Alien Species: Advanced Humans, Greys and Reptilians
- Aliens & UFO's5 years ago
The Dropa Tribe
- Planet Earth5 years ago
Lost Tribe On Small Island In The Indian Ocean remain virtually untouched by modern civilization
- Conspiracy Theories4 years ago
Top 10 Things You Shouldn’t Know About The Ubiquitous “Illuminati”
- Mysteries4 years ago
- Aliens & UFO's5 years ago
200 Meter Cigar UFO Enters Volcano Near Mexico City
- Bizzare & Odd4 years ago
Sokushinbutsu – The Bizarre Practice of Self Mummification
- Conspiracy Theories4 years ago
The Great Cancer Hoax: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down…