Many of us think that clairvoyants are some special people whom nature has endowed with supernatural powers. In fact, clairvoyance or the ability to read information through the senses is a talent that is inherent in many people. They just don’t even suspect about it.
Each person has the innate ability to perceive information from the outside in a variety of ways. That is why children (and even animals) often understand and see what is hidden from our eyes. By adolescence, we gradually lose this gift. This is mainly due to the influence of society and the ridicule of friends who claim that excessive sensitivity is the lot of weaklings and dreamers. Often such people are even considered insane, because they prefer to simply forget about the innate gift.
The most famous way to see and understand more than the rest is clairvoyance. However, there are other ways of perceiving information, such as clairaudience (when you clearly hear what is hidden from others) or even clarity (when you know something for sure, although you cannot explain why). By the way, clairaudience is often combined with such a gift as clairvoyance.
How do you know if you are clairvoyant?
We suggest you familiarize yourself with the signs that somehow indicate that nature has rewarded you more than others. Or you managed to save this gift and didn’t lose it as you grow older.
1. You are very susceptible to feelings. The fact that other people do not even pay attention or pass by, disturbs and worries you. And – for a very long time it does not let go. You constantly mentally address this, scroll, ponder. Negative emotions just tear you apart, so often think through situations that others do not even think about.
2. You are very selective about who you spend time with, whom you let into your life. There are only a few friends and acquaintances, next to whom you feel comfortable, not squeezed out and exhausted.
3. You somehow in an unthinkable way instantly see and understand the root of the problems of other people. They often come to you for light in difficult situations and you are even called their personal psychotherapist. How do you succeed – you yourself do not know.
4. You are simply fascinated by various ancient and historical things, symbols. When you visit such places, you feel an incomprehensible connection and delight from this unity. Most likely, this is due to the fact that you feel different layers and energies that have been preserved on the territory of ancient civilizations and settlements.
5. You have an extraordinary ability to empathize, and to such an extent that you literally “get used to” the consciousness of other people. Often even those with whom you disagree or who have harmed you in the past. This helps not only to feel and understand, but also to be healed.
6. Despite the fact that there are not many really close people around you, you are a social “moth”. Every flower in the meadow and every person on the way are glad to see you. You fascinate everyone, everyone loves you, although you are not trying to please anyone. This is due to the fact that you intuitively understand what wave a person is tuning in to.
7. You have to struggle all your life with your emotions, which often cover you like an avalanche. Therefore, you had to learn not to let the feelings swallow you whole, which is often quite difficult.
8. You are very uncomfortable in places where there are too many people or things. Therefore, you gravitate to open and free space. This is because you are very sensitive to a wide variety of vibrations (and negative ones as well), which means you suffer from bad energy.
9. You are not only a deeply sensitive person, but also a real thinker. Whether you want it or not, but constantly wondering why certain things happen, and most importantly why.
10. You are probably using your clairaudience along with your clairvoyance: as soon as you catch some kind of obscure vibration of a person, place or phenomenon, you immediately turn your thinking on. Your goal is to understand what is really happening, to get to the bottom of the root causes.