A “time capsule of the mind” by the physicist Deep Prasad serves as a kind of mission statement for an in-depth exploration of technology related to unexplained sightings of UFOs on the west coast of the United States.
Prasad, vice president of technology at UAP Expedition Group and CEO of ReactiveQ, expects big things to happen in the next 5 to 10 years. The synopsis of what he is trying to do appears on the site Medium.com.
He predicts that “we will discover that we are not alone in the universe.” But it goes beyond that. Before he even lists 10 points he intends to explore, he insinuates about an agenda to find out the truth he seeks:
If it turns out that a secret group of humans has surpassed every single country, military capability and private industry on the planet in an insurmountable leap, we will report.
His predictions suggest that he has a different understanding of what extraterrestrial life means, using the alien term “for lack of a better word.”
The website Mystery wire previously reported the emergence of UAP Expedition Group in the UFO research scenario. The composition of the group includes people who were on board the USS Princeton at the time of the Tic Tac UFO report, which was reported by New York Times in December 2017 and recognized as ‘real’ by the US Navy earlier this year. The Dave Fravor’s Navy Commander’s visual observation in 2004 off the coast near San Diego sparked interest in understanding UFOs.
The group told the vice.com that aims to exploit technology to revolutionize travel.
The website punkrockandufos.com interviewed Prasad in June. He explained his interest in the topic then. The article states:
The young innovation star is also an avid UFO advocate; He is one of us.
Below are the impressive predictions of quantum physicist Deep Prasad, followed by a video of his interview on the channel. Townhall media:
- We will find that we are not alone in the universe.
- This will become a familiar fact sometime in the next 5 to 10 years. Some will naturally debate this, no matter how much science and evidence is presented. After all, we still have people who believe in Terra Plana to this day.
- We will find that the engineers of these advanced technologies are not human, but they are NOT extraterrestrial as we define them.
- We will find that words like extraterrestrial, ultra-terrestrial, and interdimensional are inaccurate descriptions of what the beings behind these UFOs really are. From what I have seen in terms of data, it seems that the answer will be complicated, if not totally impossible to fully understand with our current knowledge of physics and philosophy.
- We will find that an unfortunate amount of human mythology and folklore is the result of intelligent nonhumans messing with holographic technology for some unknown reason.
- Let’s find out much, much more about ourselves, who and what we really are.
- Such revelations will shock virtually every living sentient person. Depress some while releasing others (I would bet more…).
- Finally, there will be communication between human civilization and alien civilization, for lack of a better word, once enough humans are psychologically ready for the first contact.
- UFOs will be formally recognized as a valid doctoral and masters topic in the fields of Quantum Information, Quantum Gravity, Condensed Matter Physics, High Energy Physics, Sociology, History, Literature, Engineering and even Biology.
- Sometimes things we cannot change, end up changing us.