The Serbian peasant Mitar Tarabić (1829-1899) predicted key events of the 19th and 20th centuries with incredible accuracy.
Before our eyes, his prophecies for the 21st century begin to come true. Mitar Tarabić (1829-1899), an illiterate peasant from the Serbian village of Kremna, appeared from time to time to give prophetic visions. Being a religious person, he spoke about his “visions of the future” to parish priest Zakhari Zakharich (1836-1918), who wrote down his stories in a notebook. After the death of the priest, the notebook was kept in his family. In 1943, when the Bulgarian army occupied the village, the notebook nearly burned out in a fire. Today, it is kept as a family value, by Zakharich’s great-grandson, Dejan Malenkovich.
Unlike the texts of Nostradamus (1503-1566), which are difficult to unambiguously decipher, the prophecies of Tarabić are set forth in a completely clear, conversational language. They attracted wide attention at the beginning of the 20th century, when, one after the other, his predictions regarding the fall of the Serbian royal dynasty of Obrenović began to come true with incredible accuracy and consistency.
Taribich Prophecies for the 21st Century Coronovirus?
A strange disease will fall upon the world, from which no one can find a cure. Everyone will say: “I know, I know, because I am a scientist and capable”, but no one will do anything. People will think and think, but will not find the right medicine, which with God’s help they would find everywhere and even in themselves.
• A person will go to other worlds and find lifeless deserts there, but even then, God forgive him, he will continue to believe that he knows more than God himself … People will fly to the moon and to the stars in search of life, but will not find a life similar to ours. It will be there, but they will not understand it and will not see that this is life …
• The more people know, the less they will love and cherish each other. The anger between them will become so strong that they will care more about different devices than about their loved ones. A person will trust devices more than his closest neighbor …
• A small person will appear among the people living far to the north who will teach people love and sympathy, but there will be many hypocrites around him, so it will be very difficult for him. None of those hypocrites would even want to know what true grace is, but from that person there will be wise books and all the words spoken by him, and later people will see that they were deceiving themselves.
• Those who read and write different numbers of books will think that they know the most. These knowledgeable people will live according to their calculations and do everything as the numbers tell them. Among such knowledgeable people there will be both good and evil. Evil will do evil. They will poison the air and water, will disperse the plague over the seas, rivers and lands, and people will suddenly begin to die from various ailments. The good and wise will see that the wisdom of the numbers is not worth a penny and leads to the destruction of the world and will begin to seek wisdom in thinking.
• When the good will begin to think more, they will approach divine wisdom, but it will be too late, because the evil will devastate the Earth and people will begin to die in huge numbers. Then people will rush away from the cities and begin to look for mountains with three crosses and there they can breathe and drink water. Whoever succeeds will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because hunger will come. In cities and villages, food will be abundant, but all of it will be poisoned. Whoever eats it from hunger will die immediately. He who abstains to the end will survive, because the Holy Spirit will save him and bring him closer to God.
• The greatest and worst will grapple with the most powerful and violent! In this terrible war, grief will be for those armies that rise to heaven, it will be easier to fight on land and water.
• Armies in this war will have scientists who invent strange cannonballs. Exploding, instead of killing these cores, they will bewitch all life – people, armies, cattle. Under the influence of this witchcraft they will sleep instead of fighting, but then they will regain consciousness.
• Only one country, at the very edge of the world, surrounded by large seas, the size of our Europe, will live in peace and without worries … Not a single cannonball will explode in it or above it!
• Those who hasten and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find refuge there and then will live in abundant wealth, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars …