Connect with us

Aliens & UFO's

Pilot Who Chased The UFO Says there are Missing Tapes

Another interesting tidbit has surfaced in the story of U.S. Navy Cmdr David Fravor (Ret), the pilot who engaged in the now-infamous encounter with the “tic-tac” UFO in 2004. While flying his F/A-18F Super Hornet, he was sent to observe unidentified craft showing up on radar, flying from the USS Nimitz carrier battle group, leading to the bizarre run-in with the tic-tac. This encounter produced one of the three Navy UFO videos that have been making the rounds in the media for the past couple of years.

During an interview earlier this year, however, Fravor indicated that there were more tapes, including video and radar tracking information, that simply “disappeared” after the event. And so, the mystery deepens further. (Daily Star)

One of the first US Navy pilots to have encountered the famed tic-tac UFO off the coast of San Diego has said there are tapes “missing”.

Commander David Fravor was flying one of the two F/A-18E/F Super Hornets that had taken off from the USS Nimitz, during a combat exercise on November 14, 2004…

“All the radar tapes from the Princeton are missing and they can’t find,” Fravor told host and former US Navy pilot Vincent Aiello.

“I was chatting to someone at the archives and they’ve said someone has taken that page from the logbook.”

The conversation comes from this episode of the Fighter Pilot Podcast where Fravor was a guest. (It’s also where we learn that his pilot call sign in the Navy was “Sex”. You’ll have to listen to the last few minutes of the interview to learn where it came from, but it’s not as salacious as you might guess.) This interview is revealing and enjoyable because the host is another fighter pilot who actually served with Fravor back in the day. The lingo gets a little technical for the layman here and there, but they really dig into the details.

An interesting takeaway from this interview as to how Fravor got the tapes originally is revealed. After landing, he went down to CVIC (Carrier Information Center) and told them to give him the tapes. And if they refused he was going to “tear this place apart.” He told them to go get their boss and he would tell him the same thing. They gave him the tapes.

Fravor goes on to say that he made copies of the tapes which were kept in a safe on the USS Princeton. He said the tapes were still there when they returned from the cruise, but when he checked on them later they had simply “disappeared.”

This testimony is in keeping with what we’ve heard from other sailors. Two of them from the Princeton who provided video interviews to The Nimitz Encounters described how the “cleanup” after this cruise was taken care of. Shortly after the exercise and long before they returned to port, some men in either civilian clothes or jumpsuits with no military insignia showed up and collected data recorders, radar and video records from the days when the tic-tacs were being seen.

The odd part is that many of those devices and recordings were regularly not even looked at unless the airplane or radar manufacturers wanted test data for product development. Most commonly, planes’ recorders were locked in a safe after use for a time and then wiped and reinstalled for another mission. But after the tic-tac encounters, officers came around and collected them all with or without the unnamed civilians who arrived.

With that in mind, it’s probably not at all surprising that Fravor’s tapes would have gone “missing” as well. The real question is, what was on those recordings and would it provide the public with a better view and understanding of what these objects looked like and what they might have been up to. Unless Uncle Sam is feeling generous and cares to release any more of them to the media, we may not get those answers, but it would be extremely helpful if they would agree to do so.

JAZZ SHAW
hotair.com

Advertisement
Comments

Aliens & UFO's

Aliens deactivated nuclear weapons to show us how useless they are

As far back as in 2008, a group of former Air Force officers shared their incredible accounts of UFOs allegedly demonstrating a distinct interest in nuclear weapons sites; since then, lobbyists have urged heightened efforts to force the US government to declassify all it knows about extraterrestrials.

Aliens

Aliens have been turning our nuclear weapons on and off to demonstrate how “useless” they are against them, claims an activist seeking to end the “government ET truth embargo”, reports Daily Star Online.

Stephen Bassett is the founder of Paradigm Research Group (PRG), which has been engaged in a tireless effort to shed light on the “truth” about extraterrestrials and UFOs.

Bassett claims that several witnesses have observed Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, as he calls them, in line with the US Navy’s official definition, manipulating our own nuclear weapons with ease and even “turning them off”.

However, the expert is quick to downplay any fears that this constitutes a threat to humanity, saying this actually shows us that ETs and Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) support nuclear disarmament.

They turned off our nuclear weapons repeatedly; does that mean they are bad? The witnesses to the events, and there are many, generally believe that it is not an ominous thing but rather a message.

It wasn’t a threat but a message that these things are useless. [As if they’re saying] “they certainly are useless against us, all you are going to do is kill yourselves and we can’t turn them off at will, why don’t you just get rid of them?” That’s how the witnesses, by and large the majority, have interpreted this

This is by far not the first time it has been claimed that aliens have been shutting down nukes and showing an interest in military bases.

An excerpt from the military UFO sighting project, Blue book, dating from the 1960s: “Very bright light with jagged edges. Approximately round in shape, half the size of the full moon. Approximately 1/3 speed of a shooting star. ”

Former US Air Force lieutenant Bob Jacobs was one of a group of former Air Force officers, that also included Robert Salas, who appeared back in 2008 on CNN’s Larry King Live to make the claim that UFOs activated missile systems at five Air Force Bases in five different states, but the United States government had reportedly covered up the information.

Bob Salas, a former US Air Force captain, and Bob Jamison, a former US Air Force officer, made the sensational claim that during a missile test, an object “shot a beam of light at the warhead” in what has been called the 1967 Malmstrom AFB UFO incident, when missiles in the middle of Montana were reportedly rendered temporarily inoperable.

Salas said:

The Air Force investigated this secretly, I believe through 1972. I think this thing was not of this Earth. I’m convinced it was not built here, because it was able to send signals to each of our missiles separately. The guidance and control equipment was upset in each one

He was asked, he says, by commanders to sign a non-disclosure document in which he pledged to never talk about the incident.

Bob Jacobs, a former US Air Force photographic instrumentation officer, said a UFO appeared in a film he filmed in 1954 at Vandenberg Air Force Base and was later confiscated by CIA agents.

Stephen Bassett previously told Daily Star Online that NASA is forced by the US government to shut down the ISS live feed when aliens put in an appearance.

Bassett, who has long campaigned for the government to end its alleged embargo on the truth about extraterrestrial life, recently said NASA has essentially its “hands tied” when it comes to revealing the appearance of UFOs.

The executive director of Paradigm Research Group, founded in 1996, Bassett has been working to end what he claims is a government-imposed embargo on the truth behind the so-called “UFO” phenomenon.

Source

Continue Reading

Aliens & UFO's

Unique UFO landing photos have appeared in Brazil

In 1995, in Brazil, there is a rare incident where a UFO leaves behind not only scared eyewitnesses but also material traces of its presence.

But, just a few days ago, photos of the incident were posted to the public for public access. Previously, only some Brazilian experts and ufologists had seen the photos.

On October 1, 1995, fishermen Fernando Bessera and Wilson da Silva Oliveira were fishing in their boat on the island of Ilha de Mayor, off the coast of Sao Paulo. Suddenly, they saw a large object in the shape of a disk that emitted a bright yellow light over their heads.

UFO disk, drawing of one of the eyewitnesses

At first, the fishermen took the object for a balloon, but when that disk landed on an island not far from them, they realized that it was something completely different.

The frightened fishermen immediately set sail from the place. They told their loved ones about what they saw. The next day, when the two fishermen with other curious people returned to the place, they saw strange imprints on the mud and grass.

Wilson says:

“I almost died of fear and immediately hid at the bottom of the boat …!”

Fernando shares:

“When the light was over our heads, the object changed direction and flew to the island. Then it landed on it. Then we tried to start the boat’s engine. Nothing happened. About ten times we tried, and it wasn’t until after that tenth attempt that the engine finally went to work and we set sail from there as quickly as possible. “

That night, both fishermen could not sleep in fear, and in the morning, could not resist not returning to the island and see if this object is still there. The site was gone, but there were many strange traces everywhere.

UFO landing spot

Including, a 5.5m rounded “track” where all the grass was dried and twisted clockwise.

Traces were found, most likely from the “chariots” of the disc. They are four rectangular concave tracks, each measuring 10 cm by 15 cm, with a depth of 2 cm in the ground.

A trace of one of the UFO chariots

Apparently, the flying object was small and not too heavy.

These days, this can be attributed to a large drone. However, nothing like this happened in 1995.

A few days later, a sensational UFO landing near Sao Paulo was published in the Brazilian Tribune. Local investigators of anomalous phenomena arrive at the site, take photos, take samples of soil and grass.

Later, they classify this case as a Close Encounter of the second type in the Heinek Classification. They consider the problems with the engine of the boat as a typical effect of electromagnetic UFO radiation on the operation of electronics. Also, severe corrosion of engine parts was detected, and there was none before the accident.

At the same time, the object had some physiological effect on the eyewitnesses themselves, probably using the same radiation. Both fishermen complained of skin and eye irritation for several days after the encounter.

Nothing unusual was found in the soil samples taken from the place of the disk landing. But when plant seeds were planted in it, they germinated very quickly. At the same time, the same seeds planted in soil taken outside the landing zone did not sprout at all during this time.

It is also revealed that this is neither a small aircraft nor a helicopter. Santos Air Force Base stated that at that time, no aircraft were flying in those areas.

Continue Reading

Aliens & UFO's

Update on the Nazca 3-Finger Mummies Scientific Study

Despite the efforts of government officials, mummies and skeptics around the world, scientists and researchers trying to study Nazca’s mysterious three-fingered mummies continue to fight for the world’s right to see what these preserved beings are.

Update on the Nazca 3-Finger Mummies Scientific Study
Photo of the hands of one of the alleged mummies inside the tomb.

On November 6, 2019, four of them made presentations at the VI International Research Congress, organized by the National University San Luis Gonzaga – the university that now owns the three-finger mummies. Fortunately for the uninvited (us, for example), Giorgio Piacenza of ExoNews (Instituto Exopolitica News Service) attended the conference and was able to interview some of the university’s presenters, participants and staff.

Biologist José da Cruz Ríos López, who participated in historical and DNA testing on mummies, confirmed to Piacenza that the research follows objective scientific principles and is not involved in any monetary gain. He reiterated that it would be impossible to create these three-finger mummies from human and / or animal parts. See the interview below:

In his interview with Piacenza, the University’s vice president of research, Dr. Martin Alarcón Quispe talks about protecting the three-fingered mummies from skeptics, including the Peruvian Ministry of Culture, while still providing access to serious scientific researchers and members of the public. The vice president said the mummies have reptile skin that could help them survive in the desert, and their DNA does not correspond to any known species. However, he wants the process to be scientific, regardless of the final results and determinations. Watch:

Then Dr. Galeckii Dimitri from Russia who also confirmed that his research found that the mummies could not have been assembled and in his mind were not fakes. Although they have some human traits, he doesn’t believe they’re human. The skin on the mummies is continuous, not pieced together. He found no evidence of alterations, either physical or chemical, to the mummies, and confirmed that not only were egg-like things seen by X-ray inside the bodies, they were surrounded by a membrane.. Video below:

Piacenza spoke with Dr. Robert E. Farrell, an engineering professor and researcher with an interest in UFO / UFO, as well as three-finger mummies. For him, CAT scans prove that they are non-human beings, possibly from another planet. He also explains how carbon dating can determine the age of Maria, the largest of the mummies, even if she came from another planet. Watch:

Finally, Piacenza includes an interview with someone who has been involved with the three-finger mummies since the discovery was announced – investigative reporter Jaime Maussan. He summarizes many of the unusual findings about the mummies and the resistance to this research that could change human history. Watch it below:

If you’re looking for definitive proof that these three-finger mummies were once aliens, the interviews won’t provide them. However, data continues to accumulate, saying that they’re something other than human and not fakes.…

(Source)

Continue Reading

Recent Comments

Trending