Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Kailash Mountain: Pyramid or Nuclear Power Plant?

Kailash Mountain: Pyramid or Nuclear Power Plant? 7

Mount Kailash, located in Tibet, is often referred to as the “spiritual center of the universe” because it is the birthplace of four religions: Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Bon.

But it turns out that the mountain may also have been the site of an ancient nuclear reactor built by aliens, according to “Ancient Aliens”, which notes that the remains found at the site show nuclear ash and that the bodies found there contain traces of radioactive elements.

Kailash Mountain: Pyramid or Nuclear Power Plant? 8
Why do body debris found in Mount Kailash contain traces of radioactivity?

A book exploring the theories presented in the Ancient Aliens television show also reported that celestial beings were gathering around Mount Kailash “because of the energy radiated from it.” The myth then notes that this current “fed these celestial beings or kept them alive.”

Pyramidal shape

The Kailash Mountains are unique to the mountains in that they have the shape of a pyramid. The pyramidal form is found throughout the ancient world – Egypt, Central America and other places. And the form is associated with the worship of gods or the passage of souls to other settlements beyond the grave. Was Mount Kailash sacred because it had special powers donated to it by visitors from outer space?

Kailash Mountain: Pyramid or Nuclear Power Plant? 9
The pyramidal shape of the mountain has fascinated people for centuries

Ancient electricity grid?

Not only could the pyramidal form have had religious significance, but it could also have been part of a larger electrical network that extended throughout the ancient world:

“Theories of the Ancient Extraterrestrial suggest that the remnants of a worldwide electrical grid can be found among the sacred ruins of ancient civilizations around the world.”

If the power plants that supplied the energy to these ancient civilizations refused, it could also explain the fall of empires, such as those built by the Egyptians, Mayans, and Incas.

Who built such reactors?

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Nuclear technology is largely a creation of the 20th century. The first reactor was built in 1942 by Enrico Fermi, who later participated in some of the experiments that led to the construction of the first atomic bomb in Los Alamos, New Mexico, as part of the Manhattan Project a weapon that was later used by the US Army against Japan at the end of World War II.

So, where exactly would a person take the technology to build a nuclear reactor thousands of years ago?

Again, here the aliens play an integral role:

“According to the theory of the Ancient Astronaut, aliens have always been motivated by the idea of ​​helping to advance human civilization. They have given so many gifts of knowledge that electricity is not my thing. What was common to all these cultures was that they had stories and artifacts that were meant to honor those who gave them that knowledge – the “gods” – and the gods were aliens. “

Kailash Mountain: Pyramid or Nuclear Power Plant? 10
Aliens may have given the current of ancient civilizations

Clearly, there are more questions than answers, especially when it comes to things that cannot be proven or disproved thousands of years after they happened. But over time, we may find that we have never been alone in the universe and that our greatest accomplishments have actually been aided by benevolent forces coming from afar.


You May Also Like


There is a mysterious mountain Kailash in Tibet. Its shape is unusual – it is a pyramid with four sides, the slopes of which are...

Fact or fiction

It is said that there is a mountain in Tibet that contains a network of special formations that extend to the nearest lake. Many researchers...

Science & Technology

Tibetans living at 4,500 meters above sea level are exposed to harsh environmental conditions that would knock most people off their feet. In recent...


The 14th Dalai Lama, Tibet’s exiled spiritual leader, has for decades travelled the world with a message of peace, compassion and love that has...


Today, the Western world is increasingly discovering the spiritual and metaphysical teachings of the East. We are witnessing the expanded interest of the new...


A Catholic Benedictine monk, David Steindl-Rast, once explored the Tibetan Buddhism claimed that a person of high spiritual development could exit their physical body, vanish...


by Dan Green When Indian sage guru Padmasambhava, also known as the Second Buddha, prophesied more than one thousand years ago; ‘When the iron...


Only 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins, while the other 90% are called “Junk DNA” Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature...