Six mothers and one father were arrested yesterday morning while protesting a vote approving amendments to SB276, a controversial vaccination-related bill. Under the new law, school children who had received medical exemptions from vaccinations would be barred from attending public/private school.
SB276 was seen as a major attack on medical freedom as a 2015 California law, SB277, already eliminated personal and religious exemptions to vaccines.
Under SB276, people like Senator Richard Pan, who is funded by Big Pharma, and Sen. Ben Hueso (convicted for a DUI that could have gotten a child murdered) are allowed to interfere with the doctor-patient relationship.
I spent the day with the group of people, mostly women and all mothers, who are called “anti-vaxx.”
I find it hilarious that my mostly pro-Trump readers SCREAM about “anti-vaxxers” when those MAGA types have received nearly all of their “knowledge” about vaccines from the “fake news media.”
- “Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray’s case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the ‘wet streets cause rain’ stories. Paper’s full of them.” Michael Crichton.
Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued.
What? Yes, fact-check that one with The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
- Provides that no vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death: (1) resulting from unavoidable side effects; or (2) solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings. Provides that a manufacturer may be held liable where: (1) such manufacturer engaged in the fraudulent or intentional withholding of information; or (2) such manufacturer failed to exercise due care. Permits punitive damages in such civil actions under certain circumstances.
There is big money in vaccinations.
If you think Big Pharma is doing you any favors, think again:
- The global vaccine market is expected to reach total revenues of 59.2 billion USD by 2020. This is nearly double the size of the market in 2014 ($32.2 billion), according to a survey from Zion Market Research. By 2020, the total market size for vaccines in the United States will generate $18 billion.
Even talking about vaccines gets you labelled anti-vaxx.
By writing this article, I’ll become a target. People will call me anti-vaxx.
You’re not allowed to even ask questions like:
- If vaccine manufacturers can’t be held liable for their products, what incentives do they have? Vaccines are a highly profitable industry. Are we supposed to trust the same industry that gave us Vioxx and opioids with our children’s safety? If so, why? Explain your answer.
- Why does the CDC own patents for vaccines?
- Why aren’t vaccines sold as a non-profit product? If your answer is, “Because then there wouldn’t be any incentive for Big Pharma to make new vaccines,” then doesn’t your claim that drug companies just really really really care about children fall apart?
- How can you be pro-choice and support women’s rights while calling mothers of sick children “crazy”?
There is more than enough reason showing that mandatory vaccinations are immoral and unethical, and make absolutely no sense. Is this really for health or is it for profit?