Connect with us

Apocalypse & Armageddon

Iran and Hezbollah are planning “imminent” joint invasion of Israel’s northern Galilee region according to “high level intelligence”

Yeah right!

Senior Iranian and Hezbollah figures killed in an airstrike in Syria this weekend were likely planning an ‘imminent’ attack on Israel, security sources have claimed.

Six Iranian army chiefs died alongside five Hezbollah militants after an Israeli helicopter fired rockets at a convoy in the Golan Heights region on Sunday.
Among those killed was Iranian General Mohammed Allahdadi, as well as commander Abu Ali Tabatabai, who is known to have worked with both Hezbollah and Iran.

Today Major General Eyal Ben Reuven, a former deputy head in the Israeli Defense Forces, accused the senior military figures of meeting to plot an attack on Israel.

He added that the commanders’ decision to meet in Syria could mean that a ‘high-level’ and ‘sophisticated’ attack on Israel’s northern border is ‘imminent’.

Research group The Israel Project came to a similar conclusion, saying that the presence of Tabatabai ‘probably indicates operations aimed at overrunning Israeli border towns.’

The warnings come just a week after Hassan Nasrallah, leader of Lebanon’s Hezbollah, warned that the group ‘is ready and prepared for a confrontation in the Galilee and beyond the Galilee.’

Jihad Mughniyeh (pictured), the son of a prominent Hezbollah leader, died alsongside Iranian General Mohammed Allahdadi on Sunday

Iran has also promised a ‘crushing response’ to the weekend strike, without laying out exactly what action will be taken.

General Mohammad Ali Jafari, head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, said: ‘These martyrdoms proved the need to stick with jihad. The Zionists must await ruinous thunderbolts.

‘The Revolutionary Guards will fight to the end of the Zionist regime… We will not rest easy until this epitome of vice is totally deleted from the region’s geopolitics.’

Israeli troops have been marshalled along the country’s northern border, while an Iron Dome missile launcher has been deployed to destroy any incoming rockets.

Senior Iranian politicians are said to be incensed at the death of Allahdadi, which they confirmed yesterday, saying he had been ‘martyred’ in the name of his country.

Officials also denied that he had been planning any kind of attack, instead saying he had been in Syria to advise the government on how to tackle extremists such as Islamic State, who control much of the country’s north.

Hezbollah said that Jihad Mughniyeh, the son of a prominent commander, and Mohammed Issa, who was responsible for the group’s operations in Syria and Iraq, died alongside Tabatabai.

Jihad Mughniyeh was the son of Imad Mughniyeh, a senior Hezbollah figure killed in Damascus in 2008. Hezbollah accused Israel of assassinating him, but Israel has not claimed responsibility.

The latest strike, which Israel has also not officially accepted responsibility for, has seen tensions in the already volatile region come to a head.

Israel has already been carrying out a series of controversial airstrikes in Syria which it says are to prevent rockets from Bashar Al-Assad’s regime and Iran being passed to Hezbollah.

Hezbollah has previously used such missile stockpiles to attack Israel from Lebanon, such as in the brief by bloody 33-day war between the two countries in 2006.

Nasrallah had already called the strikes ‘a major aggression’, warning that Hezbollah has a ‘right to respond’, even before Sunday’s attack.
The attack took place in the Syrian-controlled portion of the Golan Heights region.

Most of the rocky plateau in south western Syria was seized by Israel in the closing stages of the 1967 Middle East War. About 200 square miles remains under Syrian control.

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Comments

Apocalypse & Armageddon

In China, for the first time since the 1960s, posters about atomic bombs and bomb shelters have appeared

In early July 2020, the vigilant residents of the town of Pembri in Wales noticed a very strange picture – an Airbus A400M Atlas transport aircraft landed on a local beach right on the sand:

Airbus A400M Atlas is a new four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft manufactured by the European concern Airbus Group.

The reason for its creation for military experts, as it was incomprehensible 20 years ago, remains a mystery: this aircraft is not capable enough to transfer armored vehicles, but there are already many of them for the transfer of infantry, especially considering the fact that it is undesirable for a heavy aircraft to land on unprepared airfields. 

Nevertheless, since it was made and adopted, then, presumably, it was driven out in all modes – including on landings almost on rough terrain. Therefore, we are hardly talking about aircraft testing – rather, it is about training pilots. 

However, pilots are also trained not by stupid people, and from time to time they are taught to land at field airfields, including even fighter pilots. And for this they choose not a beach, but a special airfield. 

In the light of these considerations, the vigilant British immediately realized that the pilots were being prepared for war, during which there would not always be convenient landing strips. But with whom? And when will this war be? 

And now, as if by order of perplexed British conspiracy theorists, such videos suddenly come from China:

Thus, in the Chinese megalopolises, some people walk the streets and place in prominent places visual agitation about how to hide from a nuclear explosion and where to run to an anti-nuclear bomb shelter. 

Such posters are a worldwide practice, especially for small and proud totalitarian countries. We have never been to North Korea, but we are sure that such visual agitation is there at every corner – so that citizens do not relax and understand that only the great supreme leader Kim Yeo-jong protects them from the aggression of imperialism. That is, enemies can start bombing at any moment. 

However, in more or less normal and conventionally normal countries, such posters are hung out on the streets only in a situation when there is a real need for them. For example, in the USSR and Germany in 1944, such posters were hung everywhere, but after 1945 they were removed even in the USSR so that people would not be afraid.  

In China, such visual agitation was present only in the 1960s, but again, this was not agitation for communist power, but a real guide to action, for the Chinese leaders every day voiced threats to start a war with the United States. That is, the war was quite real. 

And now it seems that the 1960s are returning to China, and Dunkirk and 1939 in general are returning to Britain, so we will not be surprised if they start hanging loudspeakers there in London and train people to react to the FAA’s flights.

It is obvious that similar events are now being held in other countries, only people do not really notice this. Therefore, since the authorities are already making the last preparations in preparation for the war, the war may come very soon.

Continue Reading

Apocalypse & Armageddon

Earth on the verge of a cosmic catastrophe

On July 16, 2020, a video message was posted on the Israeli News Live channel, in which the author and owner of the channel warned of an imminent size asteroid falling to Earth: According to the source, information comes from senior officials in the Pentagon, where they already know about the situation and are preparing for the strike for about four months.

The story began around April, when NASA reported that the Earth was passing through a huge field of space debris. Usually, all these stones are pulled by either Jupiter or other large planets, but now all the large planets are grouped within one narrow sector relative to the Sun, and therefore a hole has formed in space, into which a cloud of asteroids has slipped.

The first expected collision with a particularly large stone was supposed to be in April, on the occasion of which a “quarantine” was started, but now NASA and the military say that the strike will be either in August or in early September. At the same time, one stone has obviously already fallen, causing a dust storm, which the officials attributed to “sand from the Sahara.”

The news, of course, is sensational and requires analysis and comments, so we can say the following from ourselves. Israeli News Live is a very serious channel that never deals with fakes and whipping up hysteria. Therefore, if Steve says that he heard something from high-ranking military personnel, then it is so.

The second thing we can notice is the strange fact that since January 2020, the number of asteroids passing by the Earth at a distance closer to the lunar has doubled compared to the same period last year. So, on April 23, there were about forty of them:

Obviously, the trend should have continued, however, since May these close asteroids disappeared somewhere and in three months there were only 9 of them:

There are no such sharp jumps in statistics, so the NASA service is simple suppresses information. And this is exactly what Steve is talking about.

Finally, we remind you of a video from Mr. Glazerson, who has been deciphering Old Testament texts for many years. He said that in the region of April 29 an asteroid would fall to the Earth, just as many people repeated the same thing: someone had a warning dream, someone recognized some rumors and so on. But, as Steve says, it was at the end of April that the military was waiting for the light show.

For some reason, it did not take place. Most likely, the asteroid was destroyed by aliens, as they did with the Chelyabinsk meteorite. Most likely, they also destroyed the stone that caused a cloud of dust over Mexico, because if a kilometer-long rock fell to the Earth, all of us would have felt it.

However, even the possibilities of the aliens do not seem to be unlimited, since they gave the command to the military to prepare. And they are definitely preparing.

So in the Russian Federation, for example, on July 17, some ridiculous “military alert” was declared out of the blue and about 150,000 people were on combat readiness.

What this is connected with is not yet very clear, but it fits into the preparation for the asteroid. Moreover, this is how Bill Ryan, the founder of the Avalon project, described the preparation for the meteorite strike.

It also coincided strangely that the “second wave” of the Covid-19 didn’t come in June, as the renowned experts voted, but it falls in late summer and autumn. How so? Pandemic waves are calculated based on the incubation period of the disease, therefore, since epidemiologists said June, the second wave should have been in June, but not in August. And now everything is suddenly replayed for a period that strangely coincides with the time that Steve talks about.

Based on the above, we believe that there is no smoke without fire and the authorities are really expecting some large-scale cosmic catastrophe, about which they forgot to warn citizens.

Continue Reading

Apocalypse & Armageddon

Experts: the war between China and the United States will begin in no later than 6 months

Tensions between the United States and China seem to be growing day by day, prompting a number of politicians in Washington to worry about a possible military conflict between our two countries over the next six months. Last flash point: the vital waterways of the South China Sea.

This week, the US government for the first time declared the activities of China in the South China Sea illegal – it was an official statement.

“On Monday, we first clarified our policy on the South China Sea: it’s not China’s maritime empire,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters at a news conference on Thursday.

And now, it seems that this transport corridor of four million square kilometers is turning into the main point of the conflict outbreak.

Rep. Ted Yoho, a leading Republican in the House’s Subcommittee on Foreign Affairs for Asia, sees potential military action in the very near future. In an interview with Washington Examiner, he says the clash should happen over the next six months:

“I would predict that a collision will occur in the next three to six months,” says Ted Yoho.

Such a scenario would be devastating for a global economy already undergoing a viral pandemic, as annual trade transit through the South China Sea is about three trillion dollars.

“This is an incredibly important transport corridor for both US import / export and the import / export of our regional allies. Therefore, there are huge economic interests in maintaining freedom of navigation through this area,” said Bradley Bowman, a military expert at the Democracy Defense Fund, in an interview with CBN News.

However, China wants to limit this access, claiming that it has exclusive rights to almost the entire South China Sea.

“The territorial sovereignty, rights and interests of China in the South China Sea are based on a sufficient amount of historical and judicial evidence and are consistent with international law and practice,” Zhao Lijiang, spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, told reporters this week.

But despite these Chinese arguments, Pompeo is irreconcilable, accusing China of violating international law and urging world leaders to confront Beijing’s growing territorial ambitions.

“If Beijing violates international law and free nations do nothing in return, then, as historical practice shows, China will seize another piece of the territory and call it“ historical ”. This is exactly what happened during the last administration,” Pompeo warned.

America opposes China’s aggressive ambitions, including attempts to turn several islands and reefs into military outposts equipped with aviation, navy and other high-tech capabilities.

“This is all a well-known old story about healthy dunce, who came to the kids on the playground and began to offend everyone. This is precisely what the PRC is doing now, taking resources from some and trying to intimidate others. Well, and who will deal with this bad bully? Of course United States, ” says Bradley Bowman.

However, Bowman notes that since his rise to power, Chinese President Xi Jinping has embarked on a massive military modernization. And now China’s growing military strength – The biggest threat to US military superiority.

“If we continue to rest on our laurels, assuming that the battles in the coming years will be the same as they were in the past – that is, with an undeniable American military advantage, then very soon the Pentagon will be waiting for an extremely unpleasant surprise. Therefore, you need to act now. ” – says Bowman in an interview.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

DO NOT MISS

Trending