Secret hideouts that were supposedly intended for Adolf Hitler have been discovered 600 miles north of Buenos Aires, Express reports.
It is alleged that even the Fuehrer of Nazi Germany after the end of the war in 1945 could have lived in the found refuge.
Former U.S. Special Forces soldier Tim Kennedy and CIA veteran Bob Baer told Express that Hitler’s likely hideout is 600 miles north of Buenos Aires. There are legends among the locals about why three buildings were built in a remote region of Argentina.
It is reported that archaeologists found during excavations a common photo of the leader of the Nazi Reich Hitler and his Italian colleague Benito Mussolini. Also, archaeologists allegedly found a box with gold coins minted in Germany in 1940, as well as a photograph of a child in Nazi uniform.
According to declassified FBI documents, the Nazi dictator planned to hide in an Argentine bunker in case of defeat, but did not manage to leave Germany – the Soviet army captured Berlin, and Hitler himself committed suicide. Hitler’s corpse was found burnt on the ruins of the Reich Chancellery in May 1945. The FBI studied the theory that a double died in Berlin and Hitler took refuge in Argentina. However, a dental study published in 2018 refutes this theory and confirms the death of the dictator in Berlin.
Today, any artifacts associated with Adolf Hitler acquire immense commercial value. Hitler’s telegram to Field Marshal Ferdinand Schörner , written a few days before his suicide, was put up for sale at an auction in the United States. The owners planned to bail out up to $ 80 thousand for it.
The corner yellow house, in which Hitler was born and spent his childhood, will finally come into full ownership of the state. The Austrian edition of The Local names the amount of the transaction: for an empty house in Branau am Inn, the owner will receive 810 thousand euros. The Gerlinde Pommer family owned the yellow corner house in the town of Braunau am Inn on the German border for almost a century, either selling it or buying it back. The building is unremarkable, except that it was there that on April 20, 1880, Clara Hitler, the wife and part-time niece of Alois Hitler, gave birth to her first son, Adolf.