The Deep State has weaponized healthcare in the sense that most people never learn the true methods of maintaining their health. The preceding information dispels this false reality that an individual cannot be healthy without the mainstream medical establishment. It offers information that the reader can use to make better choices, which are ultimately the primary contributors to an individual’s health estate. With health autonomy in hand, neuroticism decreases due to not fearing for the communication of diseases, resulting in the liberation of consciousness-energy that can be used to positively contribute to making the world a better place.
25 Reasons to Avoid the Gardasil Vaccine
Children’s Health Defense
It has been 13 years since the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) supplied fast-tracked approval for Merck’s Gardasil vaccine—promoted for the prevention of cervical cancer and other conditions attributed to four types of human papillomavirus (HPV). The agency initially licensed Gardasil solely for 9- to 26-year-old girls and women, but subsequent FDA decisions now enable Merck to market Gardasil’s successor—the nine-valent Gardasil 9 vaccine—to a much broader age range—9 to 45 years—and to both males and females.
As a result of Gardasil’s expanding markets not just in the U.S. but internationally, the blockbuster HPV vaccine has become Merck’s third highest-grossing product, bringing in annual global revenues of about $2.3 billion. However, Gardasil’s safety record has been nothing short of disastrous. Children’s Health Defense and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. have just produced a video detailing the many problems with the development and safety of Gardasil. Please watch and share this video so that you and others may understand why Mr. Kennedy refers to Merck’s methodologies as “fraudulent flimflams.”
What follow are 25 key facts about Gardasil/Gardasil 9, including facts about the HPV vaccines’ clinical trials and adverse outcomes observed ever since Merck, public health officials and legislators aggressively foisted the vaccines on an unsuspecting public.
Inappropriate placebos and comparisons
- A placebo is supposed to be an inert substance that looks just like the drug being tested. But in the Gardasil clinical trials, Merck used a neurotoxic aluminum adjuvant called AAHS instead of using an inert saline placebo.
- Among girls and women who received the vaccine and among girls and women who received AAHS, an astonishing 2.3% in both groups experienced conditions indicative of “systemic autoimmune disorders,” many shortly after receiving Gardasil.
- Multiple scientific studies associate aluminum not just with autoimmune diseases but with autism, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and Parkinson’s disease as well as behavioral abnormalities in animals.
- Merck lied to study participants, falsely saying that the clinical trials were not safety studies, that the vaccine had already been found to be safe and that the “placebo” was an inert saline solution. [Source: The HPV Vaccine on Trial (photo evidence, pp. 6 and 12).]
- When Merck conducted clinical trials for its next HPV vaccine formulation, Gardasil 9, it used Gardasil as the “placebo” in the control groups, again relying on the lack of an inert placebo to mask safety signals.
- The 500 micrograms of aluminum adjuvant (AAHS) in Gardasil 9 are more than double the amount of aluminum in Gardasil; this raises the question of whether Gardasil 9’s heavy reliance on the Gardasil trials for comparison is justifiable.
- The World Health Organization states that using a vaccine (rather than an inert substance) as a placebo creates a “methodological disadvantage” and also notes that it may be “difficult or impossible” to assess vaccine safety properly without a true placebo.
Inappropriate inclusion and exclusion criteria
- In the only Gardasil trial in the target age group (11- and 12-year-old girls) with a control group design, fewer than 1200 children received the vaccine and fewer than 600 served as controls. This single trial involving fewer than 1800 children set the stage for the vaccine’s subsequent marketing to millions of healthy preteens all over the world.
- The Gardasil clinical trials had numerous exclusion criteria. Not allowed to participate in the trials were people with: severe allergies; prior abnormal Pap test results; over four lifetime sex partners; a history of immunological disorders and other chronic illnesses; reactions to vaccine ingredients, including aluminum, yeast, and benzonase; or a history of drug or alcohol abuse—yet Merck now recommends Gardasil for all of these groups.
- Some of the study participants—but not all—were given “report cards” to record short-term reactions such as redness and itching. The report cards monitored reactions for a mere 14 days, however, and Merck did not follow up with participants who experienced serious adverse events such as systemic autoimmune or menstrual problems.
- Injured participants complained that Merck rebuffed their attempts to report adverse side effects. In numerous instances, Merck maintained that these “weren’t related to the vaccine.”
- Half (49.6%) of the clinical trial subjects who received Gardasil reported serious medical conditions within seven months. To avoid classifying these injuries as adverse events, Merck dismissed them as “new medical conditions.”
Annual deaths from cervical cancer in the U.S. are 2.3/100,000. The death rate in the Gardasil clinical trials was 85/100,000—or 37 times that of cervical cancer.
Cervical cancer risk-benefit ratio not worth it
- The median age of cervical cancer death is 58 years. Gardasil targets millions of healthy preadolescents and teens for whom the risk of dying from cervical cancer is practically zero. Interventions for healthy people must have a risk profile that is also practically zero.
- Annual deaths from cervical cancer in the U.S. are 2.3/100,000. The death rate in the Gardasil clinical trials was 85/100,000—or 37 times that of cervical cancer.
- With 76 million children vaccinated at an average cost of $420 for the three-shot Gardasil series, the cost of saving one American life from cervical cancer amounts to about $18.3 million dollars. By contrast, the value of a human life according to the Department of Health and Human Services’s (HHS’s) National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is $250,000—the maximum amount that the government program will award for a vaccine-related death.
- According to Gardasil’s package insert, women are 100 times more likely to suffer a severe event following vaccination with Gardasil than they are to get cervical cancer.
- The chances of getting an autoimmune disease from Gardasil, even if the vaccine works, are 1,000 times greater than the chances of being saved from a cervical cancer death.
- Women in Gardasil clinical trials with evidence of current HPV infection and previous exposure to HPV had a 44% increased risk of developing cervical lesions or cancer following vaccination.
- Women who get the Gardasil vaccine as preteens or teens are more likely to skip cervical cancer screening as adults, mistakenly assuming that HPV vaccination is a replacement for screening and that the vaccine will eliminate all risk.
Since Gardasil came on the U.S. market in 2006, people have reported over 450 deaths and over 61,000 serious medical conditions from HPV vaccines to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
- Accumulating evidence points to Gardasil’s potentially severe adverse effects on fertility, including miscarriage and premature ovarian failure.
- Merck never tested the vaccine for fertility effects. However, Gardasil and Gardasil 9 clinical trials showed high spontaneous miscarriage rates of 25% and 27.4%, respectively—significantly higher than the background rates of approximately 10%-15% in this reproductive age group.
- Polysorbate 80 and sodium borate (Borax) are associated with infertility in animals. Both are Gardasil ingredients, and both were present in the one clinical trial protocol that professed to use a benign saline placebo.
- In 2015, Denmark opened five new “HPV clinics” to treat children injured by Gardasil. Over 1300 cases flooded the clinics shortly after their opening.
- Since Gardasil came on the U.S. market in 2006, people have reported over 450 deaths and over 61,000 serious medical conditions from HPV vaccines to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- Merck lied to VAERS about the case of Christina Tarsell’s death, falsely claiming that her doctor blamed a virus instead of Gardasil. [Source: The HPV Vaccine on Trial (p. 144).]
The vaccine that should never have been licensed
As suggested in the conclusion to the 2018 book The HPV Vaccine on Trial, the rollout of Gardasil in 125 countries worldwide has illustrated—in an all-too-real and shocking manner—the phenomenon that prompted Hans Christian Andersen to write “The Emperor’s New Clothes.” Around the world, over 100,000 Gardasil-related adverse events have now been reported to the FDA and WHO, and accounts continue to multiply of “scandal, lawsuits, severe injuries, and deaths.” For almost 200 years, Andersen’s story has taught readers about the need to speak the truth, pay attention to evidence and listen to children. The rosy narrative manufactured for the dangerous Gardasil vaccine must not be allowed to hold sway any longer. It is time, in the words of the HPV Vaccine on Trial authors, to proclaim—loudly—that “the Emperor has no clothes.”
Authorities Find 123 Missing Children in Just One Day During a Michigan Sex Trafficking Operation
More than 120 missing children have been found in just one day during a wide-scale law enforcement operation in Michigan.
Authorities located 123 children in the Wayne County area, which includes Detroit, as part of the one-day sweep last month.
The U.S. Marshals Service said Operation MISafeKid placed an emphasis on locating missing children who were victims of sex trafficking.
The one-day initiative, which took place on September 26, recovered 123 of the 301 children that had been reported missing in the area following weeks of investigations.
Michigan authorities located 123 children in the Wayne County area, which includes Detroit, as part of the one-day sweep last month
All of those children were physically located and interviewed about potentially being sexually victimized or used in a sex trafficking ring during the time they were missing.
Authorities discovered three cases that were related to sex trafficking and one homeless teen who had not eaten anything in three days.
The children were turned over to Child Protective Services for aftercare.
The operation involved multiple law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Marshals Service’s Detroit Missing Child Recovery Unit, Michigan State Police and Wayne County officers.
Participating officers started investing the missing child case files prior to the operation.
They visited last known addresses, friend’s homes and schools in the hope of finding the children in a safe place.
The U.S. Marshals Service said Operation MISafeKid placed an emphasis on locating missing children who were victims of sex trafficking
The U.S. Marshals Service said they had been requested to assist on 30 missing child cases in the two weeks prior to the sweep.
Marshals located and recovered nine children prior to the sweep and another seven during the operation.
They also received information on two missing children in Texas and one in Minnesota, which they are still actively investigating.
The U.S. Marshals Service also said Michigan State Police have asked for assistance with 14 other cases.
‘The Eastern District of Michigan is fully committed to assisting state and local agencies with locating and recovering missing children and the prevention of their falling victim to sex trafficking,’ the U.S. Marshals Service said.
‘The Detroit Missing Child Recovery Unit is tasked with investigating and recovering missing children upon request by a law enforcement agency currently attempting to locate a missing child.
‘The message to the missing children and their families that we wish to convey is that we will never stop looking for you.’
44 States Sue Pharma Giants Over ‘Multi-Year Conspiracy’ to Hike Drug Prices by 1,000%
Jake Johnson, Common Dreams
A far-reaching lawsuit filed Friday by the attorneys general of more than 40 states accused some of the nation’s largest generic drug manufacturers of conspiring to inflate prices, in some cases by over 1,000 percent.
“We have hard evidence that shows the generic drug industry perpetrated a multi-billion dollar fraud on the American people,” Connecticut Attorney General William Tong, whose state led the probe into the companies’ practices, said in a statement.
“We have emails, text messages, telephone records, and former company insiders that we believe will prove a multi-year conspiracy to fix prices and divide market share for huge numbers of generic drugs,” said Tong.
The suit names 20 major drug manufacturers—including Pfizer, Teva, Novartis, and Mylan—as well as more than a dozen senior executives, who the complaint accuses of deleting evidence after the states began their investigation in 2014.
“The industrywide scheme affected the prices of more than 100 generic drugs,” the New York Times reported Saturday, “including lamivudine-zidovudine, which treats H.I.V.; budesonide, an asthma medication; fenofibrate, which treats high cholesterol; amphetamine-dextroamphetamine for ADHD.; oral antibiotics; blood thinners; cancer drugs; contraceptives; and antidepressants.”
Americans pay far more for prescription drugs than the people of any other industrialized nation. Alluding to this fact, Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser—who joined the multi-state lawsuit—tweeted on Saturday: “If you are angry about rising drug prices, you should be. Particularly because a major cause of price increases is illegal collusion by generic drug companies.”
If you are angry about rising drug prices, you should be. Particularly because a major cause of price increases is illegal collusion by generic drug companies. The @COAttnyGeneral is joining with other AGs to hold these companies accountable. https://t.co/KWWY5kuQvQ
— Phil Weiser (@pweiser) May 11, 2019
As the Washington Post reported, the 465-page lawsuit accuses drug company executives of “coordinating consistently to obstruct” government investigations into drug prices, including after Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) launched a probe into generic drug pricing in 2014.
“Apparently unsatisfied with the status quo of ‘fair share’ and the mere avoidance of price erosion, Teva and its co-conspirators embarked on one of the most egregious and damaging price-fixing conspiracies in the history of the United States,” states the complaint.
**This article (44 States Sue Pharma Giants Over ‘Multi-Year Conspiracy’ to Hike Drug Prices by 1,000%) was originally featured at Common Dreams and is shared here under Creative Commons.**
25 Reasons to Avoid the Gardasil Vaccine
Group of Chimps Uses Tools to Dig Holes and Find Food
Camazotz: the “Batman” of Mayan mythology
Authorities Find 123 Missing Children in Just One Day During a Michigan Sex Trafficking Operation
Humans on Mars could become a new species
Ghost of children wearing white socks were spotted at the Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana
US Navy patented an aircraft with UFO technology, documents reveal
Churches combine forces in Rome to learn best exorcism practices because of rise in possession cases
“Not One Inch of The Globe Will Be Free of Radiation”
Lucky Child Spirit Steps Across Japanese Room
The Latest Deep State Smear Victim is a 14-Year-Old Girl | The Soph Shut Down – 1791
Witness of Roswell UFO Crash Shows Off Alien Hyroglifics
Gematria/Numerology of Notre Dame Fire: Marcon, FreeMasons, and More
Dr. Jerry Tennant: Healing the Body’s Electrical Circuitry | Electricity of Life
Strange Object Spotted on the Surface of Mars
- Science & Technology2 months ago
The human body may have a magnetic sense
- Cryptozoology3 months ago
Mysterious Llama-Killing Creature May Be Murdering Donkeys in Kentucky
- Mysteries3 months ago
Former Navy Officer Tells The Truth Behind Antarctica 2019
- Space3 months ago
‘APOCALYPSE Asteroid’ Bennu May Be Visible in the Sky this Valentine’s Day
- Mysteries3 months ago
The Week In Mystery Booms: The Phenomenon Continues Without Explanation
- Bizzare & Odd3 months ago
Faceless “Goat Monster” from Damascus is Actually Real
- Fact or fiction3 months ago
1,500-year-old Mummy Wearing ‘adidas Sneakers’ Believed To Be A Time Traveler
- Metaphysics & Psychology3 months ago
Scientists Show How Gratitude Literally Alters The Human Heart & Molecular Structure Of The Brain