On January 16, 2019, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and confirmed that a list of 38 papers examining exotic propulsion technologies is genuine. The FOIA request was made from the anti-secrecy group the Federation of American Scientists (FAS), which filed it on August 15, 2018 and later issued a website update describing the documents received from the DIA.
From 2007 to 2012, the DIA spent $22 million on the activity, formally known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program… Yesterday, the DIA released a list of 38 research titles funded by the program, many of which are highly conjectural and well beyond the boundaries of current science, engineering — or military intelligence. One such title, “Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy,” was prepared by Dr. Eric Davis, who has also written on “psychic teleportation.”
Aftergood’s original letter to the DIA had asked for information concerning “a copy of the list that was recently transmitted to Congress of all DIA products produced under the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program [AATIP] contract”.
The DIA released a document with five pages, which included a January 9, 2018 letter by the DIA to Senators John McCain and Jack Read, the Chair and Ranking Member of the Senate Armed Services Committee. In the letter the DIA provided a list of 38 reports in response to the requests of the respective staffs of Armed Service Committee leaders. The DIA letter stated:
There are 38 reports associated with DIA’s involvement on the program documented in the list. All are UNCLASSIFIED/ FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY except for attachment 37 which is a SECRET/NOFORN version of attachment 38 State of the Art and Evolution of High Energy Laser Weapons.
In June, physicist Hal Puthoff made the first public presentation about the UFO study. He was the chief scientist for BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies), the Las Vegas company which won a Pentagon contract to study UFOs and related mysteries.
In his presentation, Puthoff listed the subjects explored in dozens of scientific studies initiated by BAASS: Star Trek worthy topics — warp drive, invisibility, metamaterials but the titles and authors have not been released — until now. The list made public for the first time includes subjects such as worm holes, antigravity and how to track hypersonic vehicles, and more….Puthoff said his group has studied unknown materials recovered from crash sites.
So far three of the papers on the 38 documents list have been leaked to the public. The first two were leaked by Corey Goode who was given the papers by a Washington DC insider, apparently within the DIA, who said they would help him open up the public to the truth of his secret space program testimony.
According to several respected researchers, alleged insiders and whistleblowers, the Deep State has been advancing secret space programs for decades, developing technology that most would consider otherworldly. The preceding article alerts the public to the fact these programs likely exist, by providing documents, testimony, and conjecture in support. This information is helpful to dispel the false reality pushed by the Deep State as well as catalyzing the mind for truth-seeking.
UFO Investigator Claims US Navy Designs UFO-Like Craft in Secret
A notable UFO investigator who formerly worked for the British military noted that the design of the craft described in the patent looks similar to that of a suspected UFO allegedly encountered by US fighter pilots over the Pacific fifteen years ago.
A US Navy scientist named Salvatore Cezar Pais has filed a patent for an unusual flying craft that employs an “inertial mass reduction device” to attain “extreme speeds”, and which looks like something straight out of conspiracy theories about military testing UFO-style flying machines, Metro reports.
According to the newspaper, the patent describes methods of reducing an aircraft’s mass via methods which include the generation of gravity waves, and that the craft’s design would allow it to create a vacuum around itself and, thus allowing it to move at high speeds in air, water, or even in space.
“It is possible to envision a hybrid aerospace/undersea craft (HAUC), which due to the physical mechanisms enabled with the inertial mass reduction device, can function as a submersible craft capable of extreme underwater speeds… and enhanced stealth capabilities”, the patent states. “This hybrid craft would move with great ease through the air/space/water mediums, by being enclosed in a vacuum plasma bubble/sheath”.
Nick Pope, former UFO investigator at the British Ministry of Defence, also told the newspaper that the patented design bears a remarkable similarity to “what was reported in the USS Nimitz incident from 2004”, referring to an instance of US warplanes’ radar-visual encounter with an unidentified flying object over the Pacific Ocean.
“There was a similar incident of a UFO flying underwater in Puerto Rico in 2013. The possible connection between the USS Nimitz incident and this patent is intriguing, and it’s interesting that the US Navy seems to be the link here”, Pope observed. “It’s possible that the patent is inspired by the incident and is part of an attempt to work out the technology behind the objects that were chased by the Navy F-18s. This is known as ‘reverse-engineering’”.
He also pointed out that if the US military actually managed to build the technology described in the patent, such a programme would be highly classified, adding that “if any of this works, we’re in game-changing territory”.
Multiple Investigations Reveal Secrets About Where US Tax Dollars Are Really Going
The Facts: Multiple investigations and testimony from high ranking sources have discovered that trillions of dollars of our tax dollars are going towards programs that not even the highest ranking people within government know about.
Reflect On: Why are we made to believe our taxes dollars are going towards necessary services that favour the population? Why do we so easily trust our government and take their word for it when evidence says otherwise.
It’s amazing how much money is scraped off of each paycheque, and how much money multiple small and big businesses pay. We are told that it’s necessary, that this is the money going towards various programs that are responsible for building our schools, employing people for necessary services and infrastructure, among many other things. It’s truly amazing how much money governments rake in from taxes.
It’s an astronomical amount that makes it hard to see how all of the money is allocated to services that are in the people’s favour, instead of the possibility of it going into the pockets of certain politicians and elitists, among other places. Yet we are heavily taxed, and reasons for taxation are constantly brought up and justified, almost as if to imply that there really is no other way of changing things and doing things differently here on planet Earth. Our potential is huge, yet we are convinced that money and taxation are our only ways to operate.
Sure, some of our taxes are going toward various needs and services we deem necessary, but how much off of our paycheques is really required for this? Judging by the amount of money that has been poured into black budget programs, it doesn’t seem like much is needed at all, and this is because trillions upon trillions of our tax dollars are actually going towards projects that the public has absolutely no idea about.
These projects are known as ‘black budget programs,’ which include Special Access Programs (SAPs). Within these we have unacknowledged and waived SAPs. These programs do not exist publicly, but they do indeed exist. They are better known as ‘deep black programs.’ A 1997 US Senate report described them as “so sensitive that they are exempt from standard reporting requirements to the Congress.”
Not many people have investigated the black budget world, but The Washington Post revealed that the “black-budget” documents indicate that a staggering 52.6 billion dollars was set aside for operations in fiscal year 2013.(source) More recent investigations, however, reveal a lot more than that. The topic was discussed in 2010 by Washington Post journalists Dana Priest and William Arkin. Their investigation lasted approximately two years and concluded that America’s classified world has:
Become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work. (source)
Recently, Arkin quite NBC/MSNBC and went public outing them as completely fake government run agencies. You can read more about that here. Here is another article we published that has links within it to documents showing the close relationship between mainstream media, academia, and the CIA.
The most recent investigation was conducted by economist and Michigan State professor Mark Skidmore, alongside some of his graduate students as well as Catherine Austin Fitts, former assistant secretary of Housing and Urban Development. They discovered trillions of unaccounted for dollars missing from the Department of Housing & Urban Development as well as the Department of Defense. For their research, the team used several government websites and made inquiries to multiple U.S. agencies. Much of the time they received no response and the Office of the Inspector General even disabled links to all key documents that revealed unsupported spending, according to the team.
Given the Army’s $122 billion budget, that meant unsupported adjustments were 54 times spending authorized by Congress. Typically, such adjustments in public budgets are only a small fraction of authorized spending… Skidmore thought Fitts had made a mistake. “Maybe she meant $6.5 billion and not $6.5 trillion,” he said. “So I found the report myself and sure enough it was $6.5 trillion.” – Michigan State News.
They went on to find documents indicating a total of $20 trillion worth of undocumented adjustments made from 1998 t0 2015. Our tax dollars are going directly into these black budget programs, which often cost far more than our roads and services. If this information was made transparent and public for discovery and use, it would leap all of humanity into the stars and into new discovery and exploration. The implications would be huge, and it would force us to ask more questions.
It is ironic that the U.S. would begin a devastating war, allegedly in search of weapons of mass destruction when the most worrisome developments in this field are occurring in your own backyard. It is ironic that the U.S. should be fighting monstrously expensive wars allegedly to bring democracy to those countries, when it itself can no longer claim to be called a democracy when trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been spent on projects which both congress and the commander in chief know nothing about. (source)
What’s even more interesting is that Fitts has been quite outspoken about a secret space program and where this missing money is actually going. She explains how enormous amounts of resources were handed over to covert operations to develop a security system of finance. This then created the CIA and a select group of people who were in charge of UFO technology. “By the time JFK came into office ready to challenge this shadow government and make space program the centrepiece of his administration, the civil war between the Deep State and the public state was in full force.” (source)
Interesting to say the least.
The takeaway here is to really question what’s going on with our tax dollars. Whose pockets is the majority of money going into, and for what purpose? What are we really paying for? Secret space programs? Deep underground and under ocean military bases? Have we just been made to believe that the way we are taxed is absolutely necessary? What is really going on here and how come nobody is questioning it?
27 Possible Human Graves Found at Florida Reform School for Boys, Where Children Were ‘Locked in Chains, Beaten and Raped’
Workers may have found 27 more human graves near a notorious Florida reform school shuttered in 2011, where children were said to have been locked in chains, beaten and sexually abused.
‘Anomalies consistent with possible graves’ were uncovered at the site of the former Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys in the Florida Panhandle city of Marianna.Department of Environmental Protection workers made the discovery as they were preparing to clean up fuel storage 500 feet adjacent to Boot Hill Cemetery, Miami Herald reports.The discovery would put the estimated number of bodies buried at the site at 82.The largest gravesite already known is on the northside of the campus, where African-American boys were buried when the school was segregated.
It is at this site where 31 graves are marked with white crosses, but researchers said they believed they do not correspond with actual burial sites.
State officials have for years insisted that 31 boys were interred in the tiny cemetery.
But using high-tech search equipment, forensic scientists have already found evidence of more bodies buried under the site.
The University of South Florida in Tampa said in 2012 they found evidence of at least 50 graves on the school’s property after using ground-penetrating radar and soil samples.
A 2009 investigation report by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), found that there were 81 school-related deaths of students from 1911 to 1973.
But another investigation in 2012, by the University of Florida tea, found as many as 98 deaths at the school from 1914-1973 – including two staff members who perished in the 1914 fire. Some of the bodies were thought to have been shipped home to families but many were buried around the area.
Florida Anthropologists from the University of South Florida removed the first remains from the cemetery at the Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys on September 2, 2013
However, overgrowth on the grounds has hindered researchers from full searches.
Dozier’s own records show that more than 50 children were buried on the grounds, while more than 30 other bodies were sent elsewhere to be buried.
But the school failed to record burial locations for 22 other children who researchers learned died on the site, the Miami Herald reported in 2012.
Six of the children – and two adults – died in the 2014 fire. Several more were killed in an influenza outbreak in the early 1900s.
Some boys died under unknown circumstances, according to relatives.
Governor Ron DeSantis wrote in a Wednesday letter to Jackson County Chairman Clint Pate that ‘during a ground pollution cleanup… anomalies consistent with possible graves have been discovered.’
He said his team ‘is dedicated to collaboratively determining the best course of action’ and shared the DEP, Department of Management Services, the Department of State and the Department of Economic Opportunity would ‘develop a path forward’.
‘Representatives of these agencies will be reaching out to meet with county officials as the first step to understanding and addressing these preliminary findings,’ he stated.
County Administrator Wilanne Daniels said in a statement: ‘We have received the report and are studying the information and findings. We will be working with our State Agency partners to determine the next steps.’
Former students spoke out several years ago with horror stories of sexual abuse and frequent beatings in the White House, at the school.
The school was legend among adolescents for about 100 years in Florida, as the state’s major reform school.
Boys at a Christmas event at the School for Boys in Marianna, Florida in the 1950s
Dozier School was closed in June 2011 by the Department of Juvenile Justice after a years-long controversy over widespread physical and sexual abuse.
Previous investigations and lawsuits have been brought by the ‘White House Boys’ – so called because of the name of the squat, whitewashed building where much of the abuse took place.
Dick Colon, right, and Mike McCarthy, left, recall their times in one of the white house rooms at the Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys during ceremonies dedicating a memorial to the suffering of the ‘White House Boys’ on October 21, 2008
A group of former students sued the state in 2010, but their case was dismissed as the statute of limitations had expired. Other students have written books about their experiences.
State Attorney Glenn Hess previously said only one or two employees from the era are known to be alive, and it’s unlikely a trial could prove how a boy died or who was responsible.