Magnesium Puts Psychiatric Drugs to Shame for Depression
(Sayer Ji) A powerful clinical study shows that pennies worth of magnesium a day provides an effective, safe, affordable alternative to dangerous and relatively ineffective pharmaceutical antidepressants.
Depression is one of the most widely diagnosed conditions of our time, with over 3 million cases in the U.S. every year, and 350 million believed affected worldwide.1 Conventional medicine considers antidepressant drugs first-line treatments, including the newly approved injected postpartum drug costing $34,000 a treatment, to the tune of a 16 billion dollars in global sales by 2023. Despite their widespread use, these drugs are fraught with a battery of serious side effects, including suicidal ideation and completion — the last two things you would hope to see in a condition that already has suicidality as a co-morbidity. For this reason alone, natural, safe, and effective alternatives are needed more than ever before.
While research into natural alternatives for depression is growing daily — GreenMedInfo.com’s Depression database contains 647 studies on over 100 natural substances that have been studied to prevent or treat depression — it is rare to find quality human clinical research on the topic published in well-respected journals. That’s why a powerful study published in PLOS One titled, “Role of magnesium supplementation in the treatment of depression: A randomized clinical trial,” is so promising. Not only is magnesium safe, affordable, and easily accessible, but according to this recent study, effective in treating mild-to moderate symptoms of depression.
While previous studies have looked at the association between magnesium and depression,2-7 this is the first placebo-controlled clinical study to evaluate whether the use of over-the-counter magnesium chloride (248 mg elemental magnesium a day for 6 weeks) improves symptoms of depression.
The study design was a follows:
“ An open-label, blocked, randomized, cross-over trial was carried out in outpatient primary care clinics on 126 adults (mean age 52; 38% male) diagnosed with and currently experiencing mild-to-moderate symptoms with Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9) scores of 5–19. The intervention was 6 weeks of active treatment (248 mg of elemental magnesium per day) compared to 6 weeks of control (no treatment). Assessments of depression symptoms were completed at bi-weekly phone calls. The primary outcome was the net difference in the change in depression symptoms from baseline to the end of each treatment period. Secondary outcomes included changes in anxiety symptoms as well as adherence to the supplement regimen, appearance of adverse effects, and intention to use magnesium supplements in the future. Between June 2015 and May 2016, 112 participants provided analyzable data.”
The study results were as follows:
“Consumption of magnesium chloride for 6 weeks resulted in a clinically significant net improvement in PHQ-9 scores of -6.0 points (CI -7.9, -4.2; P<0.001) and net improvement in Generalized Anxiety Disorders-7 scores of -4.5 points (CI -6.6, -2.4; P<0.001). Average adherence was 83% by pill count. The supplements were well tolerated and 61% of participants reported they would use magnesium in the future. Similar effects were observed regardless of age, gender, baseline severity of depression, baseline magnesium level, or use of antidepressant treatments. Effects were observed within two weeks. Magnesium is effective for mild-to-moderate depression in adults. It works quickly and is well tolerated without the need for close monitoring for toxicity.”
For perspective, conventional antidepressant drugs are considering to generate an “adequate or complete treatment response” with a PHQ-9 score “decrease of 5 points or more from baseline.” At this level of efficacy, their recommended action is: “Do not change treatment; conduct periodic follow-up.” The magnesium’s score of -6.0 therefore represents the height of success within conventional expectations for a complete response, which is sometimes termed “remission.” In contradistinction, conventional antidepressant drugs result in nearly half of patients discontinuing treatment during the first month, usually due to their powerful and sometimes debilitating side effects.8
To summarize the main study outcomes:
- There was a clinically significant improvement in both Depression and Anxiety scores.
- 61% of patients reported they would use magnesium in the future.
- Similar effects occurred across age, gender, severity of depression, baseline magnesium levels, or use of antidepressant treatments.
- Effects were observed within two weeks.
The study authors concluded:
“Magnesium is effective for mild-to-moderate depression in adults. It works quickly and is well tolerated without the need for close monitoring for toxicity.”
Beyond Depression: Magnesium’s Many Health Benefits and Where To Source It
Magnesium is a central player in your body’s energy production, as its found within 300 enzymes in the human body, including within the biologically active form of ATP known as MG-ATP. In fact, there have been over 3,751 magnesium binding sites identified within human proteins, indicating that it’s central nutritional importance has been greatly underappreciated.
Research relevant to magnesium has been accumulating for the past 40 years at a steady rate of approximately 2,000 new studies a year. Our database project has indexed well over 100 health benefits of magnesium thus far. For the sake of brevity, we will address seven key therapeutic applications for magnesium as follows:
- Fibromyalgia: Not only is magnesium deficiency common in those diagnosed with fibromyalgia, 9,10 but relatively low doses of magnesium (50 mg), combined with malic acid in the form of magnesium malate, has been clinically demonstrated to improve pain and tenderness in those to which it was administered.11
- Atrial Fibrillation: A number of studies now exist showing that magnesium supplementation reduce atrial fibrillation, either by itself, or in combination with conventional drug agents.12
- Diabetes, Type 2: Magnesium deficiency is common in type 2 diabetics, at an incidence of 13.5 to 47.7% according to a 2007 study. 13 Research has also shown that type 2 diabetics with peripheral neuropathy and coronary artery disease have lower intracellular magnesium levels. 14 Oral magnesium supplementation has been shown to reduce plasma fasting glucose and raising HDL cholesterol in patients with type 2 diabetes.15 It has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and metabolic control in type 2 diabetic subjects.16
- Premenstrual Syndrome: Magnesium deficiency has been observed in women affected by premenstrual syndrome.17 It is no surprise therefore that it has been found to alleviate premenstrual symptoms of fluid retention, 18 as well as broadly reducing associated symptoms by approximately 34% in women, aged 18-45, given 250 mg tablets for a 3-month observational period.20 When combined with B6, magnesium supplementation has been found to improve anxiety-related premenstrual symptoms.19
- Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality: Low serum magnesium concentrations predict cardiovascular and all-cause mortality.21 There are a wide range of ways that magnesium may confer its protective effects. It may act like a calcium channel blocker,22it is hypotensive,23 it is antispasmodic (which may protect against coronary artery spasm),24 and anti-thrombotic.25 Also, the heart muscle cells are exceedingly dense in mitochondria (as high as 100 times more per cell than skeletal muscle), the “powerhouses” of the cell,” which require adequate magnesium to produce ATP via the citric acid cycle.
- Migraine Disorders: Blood magnesium levels have been found to be significantly lower in those who suffer from migraine attacks.26,27 A recent Journal of Neural Transmission article titled, “Why all migraine patients should be treated with magnesium,” pointed out that routine blood tests do not accurately convey the true body magnesium stores since less than 2% is in the measurable, extracellular space, “67% is in the bone and 31% is located intracellularly.”28The authors argued that since “routine blood tests are not indicative of magnesium status, empiric treatment with at least oral magnesium is warranted in all migraine sufferers.” Indeed, oral magnesium supplementation has been found to reduce the number of headache days in children experiencing frequent migranous headaches,29and when combined with l-carnitine, is effective at reducing migraine frequency in adults, as well.30
- Aging: While natural aging is a healthy process, accelerated aging has been noted to be a feature of magnesium deficiency,31especially evident in the context of long space-flight missions where low magnesium levels are associated with cardiovascular aging over 10 times faster than occurs on earth.32 Magnesium supplementation has been shown to reverse age-related neuroendocrine and sleep EEG changes in humans.33 One of the possible mechanisms behind magnesium deficiency associated aging is that magnesium is needed to stabilize DNA and promotes DNA replication. It is also involved in healing up of the ends of the chromosomes after they are divided in mitosis.34
It is quite amazing to consider the afformentioned side benefits of magnesium consumption or supplementation within the context of the well-known side effects of pharmaceutical approaches to symptom management of disease. On average, conventional drugs have 75 side effects associated with their use, including lethal ones (albeit sometimes rare). When considering magnesium’s many side benefits and extremely low toxicity, clearly this fundamental mineral intervention (and dietary requirement) puts pharmaceutical approaches to depression to shame.
Best Sources of Magnesium In The Diet
The best source of magnesium is from food, and one way to identify magnesium-containing foods are those which are green, i.e. chlorophyll rich. Chlorophyll, which enable plants to capture solar energy and convert it into metabolic energy, has a magnesium atom at its center. Without magnesium, in fact, plants could not utilize the sun’s light energy.
Magnesium, however, in its elemental form is colorless, and many foods that are not green contain it as well. The point is that when found complexed with food cofactors, it is absorbed and utilized more efficiently than in its elemental form, say, extracted from limestone in the form of magnesium oxide.
The following foods contain exceptionally high amounts of magnesium. The portions described are 100 grams, or a little over three ounces.
- Rice bran, crude (781 mg)
- Seaweed, agar, dried (770 mg)
- Chives, freeze-dried (640 mg)
- Spice, coriander leaf, dried (694 mg)
- Seeds, pumpkin, dried (535 mg)
- Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened (499 mg)
- Spices, basil, dried (422 mg)
- Seeds, flaxseed (392 mg)
- Spices, cumin seed (366 mg)
- Nuts, brazilnuts, dried (376 mg)
- Parsley, freeze-dried (372 mg)
- Seeds, sesame meal (346 mg)
- Nut, almond butter (303 mg)
- Nuts, cashew nuts, roasted (273 mg)
- Soy flour, defatted (290 mg)
- Whey, sweet, dried (176 mg)
- Bananas, dehydrated (108 mg)
- Millet, puffed (106 mg)
- Shallots, freeze-dried (104 mg)
- Leeks, freeze-dried (156 mg)
- Fish, salmon, raw (95 mg)
- Onions, dehydrated flakes (92 mg)
- Kale, scotch, raw (88 mg)
Fortunately, for those who need higher doses, or are not inclined to consume magnesium rich foods, there are supplemental forms commonly available on the market. Keep in mind, for those who wish to take advantage of the side benefit of magnesium therapy, namely, its stool softening and laxative properties, magnesium citrate or oxide will provide this additional feature.
For those looking to maximize absorption and bioavailability magnesium glycinate is ideal, as glycine is the smallest amino acid commonly found chelated to magnesium, and therefore highly absorbable.
Mandela Effect – Analysis of a Worldwide Phenomenon
ANNOUNCING PUBLICATION OF NEW MANDELA EFFECT BOOK by TS Caladan
After months of researching the Mandela Effect, which consisted of reading about it online, talking to people, but mainly viewing THOUSANDS of YouTube videos…
I’ve changed (excuse the pun). I’ve went from skeptic to non-skeptic in time, under the weight of evidence. If the masses feel comfortable in believing Mandela is only miss-remembering, mistaken memories by a lot of unclear people, then let them. You’ll never convince born-skeptics…because they won’t look into it. Why would they bother, waste their time, when they already know what this new craze, so-called “phenomenon” is and can easily explain it?
The masses (sometimes not the majority) can only see it differently: they are under a Black Magic spell. Yet. Every Mandela cynic and debunker can point to the “facts,” the “stats,” the histories and what’s right in front of us as “proof” that we of the Mandela Community are wrong or crazy or stupid.
Doesn’t feel good being told: “You’re wrong!” or confused, now, does it? Maybe we shouldn’t demand/insist one way or the other? Who really has the mistaken memories or the mistaken view of reality? “Who is seeing and believing the illusion?” is an intriguing question.
Basically, there are two kinds of people: 1) Those that believe there’s magic in the world. 2) Those that are confident there is no magic in the world. Or, those that think a blade of grass can unnaturally be made to change and others who are sure that it is impossible. We believe what has FOUNDATION to us, what seems sensible and toss away “absurdities” into the Fantasy Bin. Maybe we have the wrong Foundations? The wrong, narrow education? Possibly. To understand the truth or what’s really going on…
You need lessons in Science “Fiction”? It’s not fantasy. Predictive Programming. Elites, who control our Media and “entertainment,” have been telling us about what they’ve planned (Mandela) for a long time. Some of us are only realizing this now. Maybe our fundamental education and experiences should have included SF stories that inspired us to fly in dreams, to the furthest reaches of the Imagination? Outer Limits? Twilight Zones? That is, if you wanted to create, innovate, invent, mature or progress technically, mentally and spiritually? Grow and extend yourself outside of boxes, limits? To know or discover truth…we have to see beyond, beyond the surface of things in front of our eyes. It’s always been that way, long before the Mandela Wave struck 5 years ago and pushed the world and us to the Dark Side, virtually overnight. Maybe they’re doing this via technology they’ve kept from us, perverted Tesla Technology (they’ve done before)?
The sharp, clear message of ‘Mandela Effect – analysis of a worldwide phenomenon‘ is an extraordinary, other-worldly explanation, beyond mistaken memories. An incredible transformation has occurred to our physical universe. What is even more incomprehensible is the fact that relatively few people would believe it, relatively few can see the changes and are certain: “It’s always been that way.” Not so fast.
I was sure the original Mandela was not a true Mandela Effect, but only at first, before I examined what the Effect was. Because…we all know history, right? We all know the story of Nelson Mandela: imprisoned by South African government in the ’80s, then released and became a world hero and President of the country that had imprisoned him. A wide spectrum of oddities has made me alter my stance. Now I’m sure at least one parallel world has been made to intersect with the Old World we all knew, like a ‘Reboot’ game has descended upon us and changed our world and many people in it.
But not to everyone. Possibly, in the other reality, people distinctly remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison because he did die in prison? An alternate reality. Maybe?
The Mandela Community isn’t a collection of weirdos with mistaken memories. Because they remember just about the same universe, the same other world where C3P0 was always all-gold, there was always Jiffy and never JIF, Ed McMahon worked for Publisher’s Clearing House, and on and on it goes. Berenstain Bears were Jewish and “the” was Smokey Bear’s middle name. It was always ‘Looney Toons,’ but now it was always ‘Looney Tunes’? M.E. people have good memories.
Far from all the Mandela YT items online are real and true. Some ARE stupidity and ignorance, such as “Crosby, Stills and Nash” now have a new member: Neil Young! No, that’s the Village People and the Jacksons. Or, now, there are “hats” on Easter Island statues, when truth is: It was always one row of them and not every stone giant. Uranus and Neptune always had faint rings, it simply wasn’t common knowledge. False rumors and misconceptions are not true Mandelas. Bogie never said, “Play it again, Sam.” Captain Kirk never said, “Beam me up, Scotty.” This is trivia and not Mandelas.
Why do millions of people remember South America 1000 miles west from where it is today and Panama Canal went west to east, not more north and south? RESIDUE evidence exists of that other world, our lost Old World, where Costa Rica and Gibraltar were islands. But not today. They’ve been “magically” attached to the mainland. This baffles many who knew it and experienced it differently.
Products have inexplicably changed their designs and NAMES! They would never name-change for no good reason. They build brands over decades. These are not product upgrades or normal changes over time.
We could be wrong and mistaken of small, obscure things, but not famous lines in movies and well-known songs. So much has altered and a New World, a Dark-Universe is now upon us, as if we’ve switched with our negative counterparts, such as we’ve seen in Star Trek’s “Mirror” universe or almost every movie, series (‘Stranger Things,’ etc.).
My new book is a collection of the best examples of the Mandela Wave and global changes that will defy and discombobulate any skeptic. Even our bodies have changed from what they were, so said doctors and nurses. False Mandelas have definitely been “thrown into the Bullshit Bin.” Weeded out. The book includes the classic contradictions, paradoxes, their descriptions and analysis, somewhat like ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not’ books. Also there’s many new discoveries you’ve never heard previously.
I found answers. It was highly unexpected.
I discovered evidence on my own to answer:
WHO IS DOING THIS TO US? I think I know WHY. I am not sure HOW, there are many theories on that point. But I believe I’ve followed the evidence and know the answer to a very important question: WHEN? When did the Mandela Wave strike and warp our more-positive world into its negative counterpart? ‘Tidy Cat’ to ‘Tidy Cats.’
Five years ago. Read how I came to that conclusion. I believe that was when Mars, the Moon, ancient and recent monuments, paintings, changed, when the Great Pyramid “magically” switched places with Khefren and was suddenly closer to Cairo! When the Statue of Liberty moved off Ellis Island and re-positioned itself on Liberty Island.
The shocker to any student of the Mandela Effect is a realization that this explains:
- Why are there suddenly giant statues on Earth now that very few remember? New ancient ruins on land and under the sea?
- Why are there gigantic Jesus statues and their complete histories few people are familiar with?
- New islands, cities, countries have appeared and their full histories? Yet, again, this is news to a large number of people.
- Land changes, unnatural/geographical changes reported over and over by natives of those nations. They know their own country and have repeatedly said borders, etc., are not the same as what they were only a few years ago.
- Why do U.S. state borders also appear different to a portion of the population? Two Michigans? Minnesota with a “spike” into Canada? Not to a lot of people.
- So much has simply materialized, and only has been known to exist in the last 5 years. The “Flying Saucer” Cetiya Temple with 300,000 golden Buddhas that’s stood in Thailand for 50 years? Or entire Tartarian Age, now, according to old maps and amazing early photos that stun about everybody! Advanced building techniques in Civil War times? Tesla tech in architecture long before Tesla? It’s absolute bullshit. Or I should say: Mud-Floods and historical “re-sets” and phenomenal photos no one remembers did not exist in our Old Reality! There the maps are and unbelievable photography and films BEFORE there should have been such photography and films. Phenomenal old cities, (Tartary) empires, that never previously existed, yet there they are. This is a new ancient past and recent past that have been placed over everything, like a New Skin.
Believe it or not.
If you have a strong memory associated with a lost reality of the Old World, that’s been “burned into your brain,” nothing in the universe is going to tell you: you are wrong or crazy or mistaken. If Jiffy, and not Skippy, was your favorite, you know it existed.
I was scolded as a child and told: “Remember the 4th Commandment. Honor thy mother and father,” by my parents. They weren’t wrong or mistaken. The Parent-Commandment was fourth. Now by all records, today, it’s fifth. Guess it’s not that important to obey parents, anymore?
I know for a fact Secondo Pia was commissioned by the Pope to first photograph the Shroud of Turin in 1902. I’ve talked about it enough and even mentioned my accurate facts on at least one radio show. But, gee, if you checked the new “facts,” the date was 1898 (along with more advanced photography).
The Challenger disaster could not have happened in January of 1986, as records say today. I have vivid memories discussing it with a person who was out of my life a year earlier. I’m not mistaken. This perfectly jives with kids who saw it in class, and they remember it happened before that date. Exactly like my experience.
I know the Moon has drastically changed. “Man in the Moon” appearance is now gone. “Lady of the Moon” in profile was always there, but she was more northeast, up and away. Today, she’s front and center, right in the middle of the Moon. Old records, old movies, documentaries, tell us it’s always been that way. Mandela people who remember, know it’s not true, even though all the physical evidence reports it’s true.
One more Warrior Woman has suddenly come to be; she stands atop DC’s Capitol building. We’re supposed to believe Thomas Crawford created this 20′ bronze woman with sword, shield, helmet, and it’s stood there over this famous building since 1863?! At the height of chauvinism, a woman symbolized a soldier? No way. Why is this new to so many? There she stands in old films like ‘Day the Earth Stood Still’ or anytime D.C. was invaded. It was a flag. Also, there’s the Lincoln Memorial. Abe never made a fist before, but there it is in reality and in black and white newsreels, etc.
All the true Mandelas are connected and I believe can be traced to ENGLAND (CERN, other portals, etc.) and back to the end of 2015. It probably happened in waves. But something quite, bloody extraordinary occurred. There wouldn’t be millions of “mistaken people” and conflicts in every department. Suddenly. Never before has there ever been a memory-clash to such a mass-scale! If BS: There wouldn’t be a consistency in the Other World, that’s been gone/lost for years now, and slowly fades away from memory. A new high-tech method to send us to war and cause even more chaos in the global empire? A nasty machine that performs Harry Potter wizardry?
There isn’t much I agree with religious fundamentalists; I’m a scientist to their 17th Century views. But they know their Bibles. There is no doubt. There is no debate or Mandela question in any corner of the Church. They KNOW the King James has changed! Investigate! The KJV Bible was published in 1612. Now, it’s changed to the “Prince James” Bible, published in 1611. Queen Elizabeth, before Genesis, is praised in the intro, which is impossible. Even if the mega-praise was meant for Elizabeth the First, not Second, she had nothing to do with the English translation. She died and James of Scotland became King. He was never Prince James. Today. There are all the PJV Bibles. Now they have become Dark Bibles of such perversion and “Devil-Speak.” Investigate~
Now Moses is displayed in old sculptures and paintings with HORNS? Didn’t you know God’s bare butt has been on the Sistine ceiling for 500 years? [Exodus 33:23]. What was Michelangelo thinking? No, it hasn’t. Just appeared…
If you’ve examined the “mountain” of Mandela evidence and still maintain: Nothing strange is going on, that’s your choice. The very least you might have to consider, if we are not inside a holographic TRON game and losing: We seem to be in a M. Knight Shyamalan movie, because huge numbers of the world’s population have recently been BIRDBOXED, supremely.
Question remains: Are we seeing the environment that always was, or a new reality, an illusion and fabrication of what was real? Here and there, it’s different. Glitches in the Matrix?
I was the biggest opponent of the “Flat-Earth” idea, presently, and in any passed life. But. I’ve gone through a change in thought: It might not be a Flat-Earth…
It might be a whole new universe that’s flat? Digital? A Flat-Universe. Maybe?
Look at the clues. See if anything makes sense these days: Why are jets now mounted on wings like headlights and have never been securely fastened under wings? Never been Chevy Camero, always been Camaro? Question things; search memories. Anything in the Old (Mandela) World familiar to you? But mainly: let’s stay positive. Don’t switch to your negative polarity, or your evil twin. Good behaviors, not bad.
Study the Mandela Effect, openly. See how product names you think, and still think, are spelled one way, are really spelled completely different than what you had thought. You’re not wrong. There’s been some odd, real changes to our world. It was mad and crazy before. We had no idea of truth, real history, science, and so much more…
We’ll never know now.
“DEDICATED TO THE OLD WORLD, that should never be forgotten.”
Find out how to get a copy of ‘MANDELA EFFECT – analysis of a worldwide phenomenon.’ Published by TWB Press in Colorado. Signed, numbered copies will be available very soon by the author (free shipping).
Contact Tray: [email protected]
The World Is Sadder, Angrier Than Ever Before
The world is not a happy place — at least, not according to the people living in it.
This week, analytics firm Gallup shared the results of a global survey designed to gauge the world’s emotional temperature. Their report suggests that people are sadder, angrier, and more worried than ever before recorded — findings that could have profound implications for global health.
Sad, Mad, and Worried
For its 2018 Global State of Emotions report, Gallup conducted more than 151,000 interviews with adults living in more than 140 countries. They asked survey respondents questions about how they felt the day prior, such as whether they smiled or laughed a lot, and whether they felt sadness or anger.
They found that the number of people who said they’d experienced anger increased by two percentage points over the previous year, while both worry and sadness increased by one percentage point — setting new record highs for all three negative emotions.
Research has noted the impact negative feelings can have on a person’s physical health — studies have linked anger to an elevated risk of heart attack and stroke, while chronic worry and sadness can be signs of anxiety disorders and depression, which carry an increased risk of heart disease.
If people continue to experience these negative emotions in greater numbers, we could be headed toward a future in which the global population is increasingly unhealthy — a situation that carries its own troubling side effects.
READ MORE: The world is sadder and angrier than ever, major study finds [CNN]
More Alleged Water Monsters Spotted in Canadian Lakes and Rivers
The Latest Deep State Smear Victim is a 14-Year-Old Girl | The Soph Shut Down – 1791
The new prediction fulfilled by The Simpsons: episode 5 of the last season of Game of Thrones
Physicists Create Quantum-Scale “Mona Lisa,” Just for Funsies
Alien Life Might Be so Advanced That It’s Indistinguishable From the Laws of Physics
The Powerful Aspirin Alternative Your Doctor Never Told You About
Most Mysterious Islands On Earth!
The Truth About Easter And The Secret Worship Of The Anunnaki
The Ctones: The tribe that lives in the depths of the Earth
UFO Investigator Claims US Navy Designs UFO-Like Craft in Secret
The Latest Deep State Smear Victim is a 14-Year-Old Girl | The Soph Shut Down – 1791
Witness of Roswell UFO Crash Shows Off Alien Hyroglifics
Gematria/Numerology of Notre Dame Fire: Marcon, FreeMasons, and More
Dr. Jerry Tennant: Healing the Body’s Electrical Circuitry | Electricity of Life
Strange Object Spotted on the Surface of Mars
- Science & Technology2 months ago
The human body may have a magnetic sense
- Cryptozoology3 months ago
Mysterious Llama-Killing Creature May Be Murdering Donkeys in Kentucky
- Space3 months ago
‘APOCALYPSE Asteroid’ Bennu May Be Visible in the Sky this Valentine’s Day
- Mysteries3 months ago
The Week In Mystery Booms: The Phenomenon Continues Without Explanation
- Bizzare & Odd3 months ago
Faceless “Goat Monster” from Damascus is Actually Real
- Mysteries3 months ago
Former Navy Officer Tells The Truth Behind Antarctica 2019
- Fact or fiction3 months ago
1,500-year-old Mummy Wearing ‘adidas Sneakers’ Believed To Be A Time Traveler
- Ancient3 months ago
Scientists Have Reconstructed The Face Of A 9,000-Year-Old Teenager