On March 14, 2017, Israeli News Live posted a provocative movie titled “Fallen angels are locked in Antarctica and are still alive.” The commentator, Steven Ben-Nun, analyzed an apocryphal script, The Book of Enoch, which presents the experiences of Enoch, a pre-devotional biblical character who was taken to heaven to witness a major conflict, to which he was assigned key role: Enoch became the main intermediary between the two conflicting parties: “Fallen Angels” and “Angels of Justice”, the latter serving an all-powerful deity known as the “Lord.”
The Book of Enoch begins with the arrival of 200 angels fallen in Mount Hermon, bordering modern Lebanon and Syria. Fallen angels began to interfere and/or genetically modify the inhabitants of the area.
- 6.1 At that time, when people multiplied, women gave birth to very beautiful girls.
- 6.2 Angels, the sons of heaven, have seen and desired them. They said, “Let us choose women among men and make them children!”
- 6.6 There were a total of two hundred and descended on Ardis, which is the top of Mount Hermon. And they called Mount Hermon because they swore and bound one another with curses.
In this sense, the fallen angels established an outpost on Mount Hermon. They began to get involved in the life on Earth and took their wives from the daughters of men.
Then was the crucial moment when a hybrid race of people appeared. These were called Nephilim and were the giants that are mentioned in the various ancient cultures.
A terrible war began so that ultimately these angels would lose it and be punished forever.
The prison of angels in Antarctica
Enoch’s book hides numerous passages that refer to this prison. It is on Terra, where it “burned day and night” or even at the end of the Earth.
- 18.5 And I saw the winds on the ground that sustain the clouds and saw the ways of the Angels. I have seen at the end of the earth; In the sky above.
- 18.6 And I went to the south and burned day and night, where there were seven mountains of precious stones, three toward the east, and three southward.
- 18.7 The men of the east were of colored stone, one of a pearl, and one of healing stone; And those to the south, of red stone.
- 18.8 The middle one came to heaven, as the throne of the Lord, of stibium, and the top of the throne was of sapphire.
The article in Israeli News Live is supposed to be Antarctica because in the summer season it is 24 hours. As for the seven mountains, this seems to refer to Mount Vinson in the Sentinel range of the Antarctic.
Mt Vinson is the highest mountain in Antarctica and is located in the middle of the Sentinel. It would have been as spectacular as its snowy peaks in ancient times, as is happening today.
Regarding the southern and eastern alignment of the six adjacent mountains at Mt Vinson described in the Book of Enoch, this was their alignment before the catastrophic flood event that coincided with a change in Earth’s axis of rotation.
This corresponds to Sir Charles Hapgood’s research, which states that column changes were an ordinary event in the history of the Earth.
In his book of 1958, Earth’s Changing Crust, Hapgood proposes that a change of the poles would have happened at the end of the last ice age, around 11000 BC.