Are aliens manipulating human lives for evil purposes – the so-called “Alien Harvest”? Dr. Karla Turner believed so.
If you wanted to find four words to describe the life of alien abduction investigator Karla Turner, Ph.D., those words might be intrepid human rights activist. A former college instructor who held a doctorate in Old English Studies from the University of North Texas, Turner had authored three books on the abduction phenomenon, Into the Fringe (1992), Taken (1994), and, with psychic Ted Rice, Masquerade of Angels (1994). She was convinced that the aliens were here not to help us out, but to steal from us the sovereignty of our souls.
Dr. Karla Tuner died of cancer on January 10, 1996, after being threatened by her work. She was only 48 years old. Since then, several other people involved in UFO research have also been threatened, followed by highly abnormal cancers.
According to her research, Dr. Turner believed that humans were being used by aliens as “resources” in many ways:
“The evidence shows that aliens ‘harvest’ from us in many ways: emotionally, energetically, as well as physically. There are even reports of scenarios where installations in which human bodies are ‘processed’, and many of these reports come from people unfamiliar with the ovnilogical literature. ”
Here is part of the list she generated based on numerous cases, research and abduction analysis. In all the examples in this list, there are multiple unrelated case reports, confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single unbalanced mind. These details are compelling evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience is not limited by a uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply cannot be explained in terms of breeding experiments, or scientific research on human physiology:
- Aliens can alter our perception of what is around us.
- Aliens can control what we think we are seeing. They can appear to us in many ways and disguises.
- Aliens can take us – our consciousness – out of our physical body, disabling control over our own body, installing one of their entities, and using our bodies as vehicles for their own activities, before returning our consciousness to our bodies. .
- Aliens may be present in an invisible state, and may be partially visible.
- Aliens extract body fluids from our necks, pimples, blood from veins, joints – such as knees and wrists – and elsewhere. They also inject unknown fluids into various parts of our bodies.
- A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses that they did not have before their meetings. These have led to surgery, debilitation and even death from causes that doctors cannot identify.
- Some abductees experience a degeneration of their mental, social and spiritual well-being. Excessive behavior often erupts, such as drug abuse, alcoholism, promiscuity, and overeating.
- Strange obsessions develop and cause disturbances in normal life and the destruction of personal relationships.
- The aliens show great interest in adult and child sexuality, and in inflicting physical pain on abductees.
- The abductees recall being instructed and trained by the aliens. These can be in the form of verbal or telepathic lessons, visual presentations (slides), or instructions on the operation of alien technology.
- The abductees report being taken to facilities where they find not only aliens, but also normal-looking humans, sometimes in military uniforms, working with the alien captors.
- Abductees often encounter more than one type of aliens during an experiment, not just grays. Every possible combination of gray, reptilian, insectoid and blonde has been seen during abductions, aboard the same ship, or in the same facility.
- Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities, drained of their blood, mutilated, skinned and dismembered, piled lifeless. Some abductees have been threatened that they too will end up in those conditions if they do not cooperate with their alien captors.
- The aliens force their abducted humans to have sex with aliens, and even other abductees, while groups of aliens watch them. In such encounters, aliens sometimes disguise themselves to gain the cooperation of the abductees, appearing in the form of characters such as Jesus the Pope, certain celebrities, and even abductees’ dead husbands.
- The aliens make predictions of an impending period of chaos and global destruction. They say that a number of humans will be ‘rescued’ from the planet, to continue with the species, either on another planet, or back to Earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report not believing in their alien captors and see much more sinister use of ‘rescued’ humans.