The article was originally published on November 30th, 2010, at 11:11 AM. It was improved, corrected and republished.
I. Short Introduction
In the summer of 2003, in an unexplored area of the Bucegi Mountains, a team from Zero Department (a top secret section of the Romanian Intelligence Service — SRI), had made an epochal discovery, which could had completely change mankind’s destiny.
The United States of America exercised colossal diplomatic pressure on the Romanian Government, which intended to disclose the findings to the entire world.
The implications became far more complex due to the brutal interference of the Order of the Illuminati, which sought to take control of both the location of the discovery, and the joint Romanian – American expedition.
The expert on strange phenomena, and also the leader of operations for the Romanian State, Cezar Brad, is the “hero” of the shocking events that occurred in the Bucegi Mountains.
The Bucegi Mountains
II. A Strange Visit From the Most Powerful Bilderberg Member
In May 2003, Cezar was visited by a highly important character. The meeting request came through SRI, as a result of the government’s intervention. The person was a foreigner, but spoke the Romanian language very well. He was also familiar with the country. The SRI informed Cezar that the visitor was a high ranking member of a very important Masonic lodge from Italy, he was a noble, and had very strong financial influence in Romania.
His political influence was also very high, since he was able to penetrate the wall of SRI agents and reach the DZ.
Cezar felt a high pressure and a heavy weight around this person. He was surrounded by a cloud of heavy, unpleasant radiation which concealed his true intentions. For this meeting, Cezar prepared thoroughly, isolating himself in a room and falling into a state of deep meditation, to learn more about the person.
A SRI helicopter brought this arrogant, tall gentleman, wearing a black suit. He had a cane with ivory handle and gold inlay. His face expressed harshness and his green eyes had a strange effect, radiating unusual coldness. He presented himself as Senior Massini (probably not the real name). He was very confident of his power and created the impression of a person who was used to give orders.
He was the leader of one of the most important Masonic Lodges of Europe and also to one of the most influential Masonic organizations in the world: the Bilderberg Group.
Massini was very direct and stated that humans are of two kinds: those who can be manipulated and ruled (these form the majority), and those who have certain virtues and strong personalities. He said that his group is part of the highest Masonic order and is very interested in the outcome of the discussion.
Mister Massini explained that the Bilderberg Group is not a Masonic lodge, and it means much more than that. He said that the lodges are just facades and the real power is much higher than the thirty-third hierarchical level. Massini invited Cezar to join the group, letting him understand that he will have many advantages.
According to Cezar, Massini was both physically and psychical strong, which contrasted with his age. Unfortunately for him, his power was centered on a huge ego, arrogance and sense of superiority over the rest.
Massini informed Cezar that he requested him personally, using his political influence, because he was impressed by Cezar’s psychic power.
III. The Pentagon Spies With Satellites
A Pentagon satellite used for geodetic espionage, based on bionic technology and shape waves, discovered in 2002 a separate unit in a specific area of the Bucegi Mountains. The empty space inside the mountain had no correspondence with the outside, and looked like it was carved from the inside, by intelligent beings. It was definitely not a cave.
The satellite scan of the mountain revealed two major energetic blocks. These barriers were made of artificial energy. The first one was like an energetic wall, blocking the access to the tunnel, while the second one was shaped like a dome (or hemisphere), and was located at the opposite end of the tunnel, near the center of the mountain.
Massini was sure that inside the dome they will discover something extremely important.
He had deep knowledge about the origin of this discovery and had knew of the existence of at least one item located inside the great hemispherical hall. The tunnel and dome were strangely aligned with the rock formations from the top of the mountain, known as “Babele” and the “Sphinx of Bucegi”
The Romanian Sphinx of Bucegi
IV. A Similar Structure In Iraq
The Pentagon team noted that the hemispherical energy barrier had the same vibrational frequency and the same shape as one other top secret underground structure that they had discovered prior, near Baghdad, Iraq. Shortly after this discovery, the Iraqi war broke out and after a few months, the Americans had access to the biggest secret in the area — which the Iraqis knew nothing of.
Massini explained Cezar that the content of that discovery had to do with Earth’s mysterious past and the history of their secret organizations. When the Pentagon investigation noted the similarities between the underground structure of Baghdad and the one from the Bucegi Mountains, Massini and his masonic lodge became extremely agitated. Initially, they’ve almost panicked. The panic was due to the fact that this structure – much larger and more complex than the one from Iraq – is on Romania’s territory.
(Apparently, Romania is probable to play an important role in the downfall of the secret societies that control the world and enslave mankind. It was also suggested that somewhere above the Bucegi Mountains, an energetic pyramid is located, which is invisible to the naked eye, and contains the real history of our planet. One can imagine their panic).
Massini brought to the drilling site an ultra sophisticated, hard rock drilling machine, used by the US military. The device used a strong plasma jet and a sort of rotating magnetic field, literally melting the rock with no visible effort.
V. The Secrets of the Bucegi Mountains — Year 2003
They were able to achieve penetration about 60-70 meters away from the first energetic barrier, and reached the first gallery, which looked like a subway tunnel. Its walls were perfectly polished. At the end of the tunnel there was a massive stone gate, which was protected by an invisible energetic barrier. Three members of the first special intervention team tried to touch the door, and immediately died of cardiac arrest.
Any object (rock, plastic, metal or wood) threw at the barrier, immediately turned into fine dust. Two generals from the Pentagon and the U.S. presidential adviser arrived on the spot.
VI. The Grand Gallery
Beyond the formidable energy barrier, which caused the deaths of three people, there was also the solid rock gate. On the tunnel’s wall, just in front of the gate, there was an area of 20 square cm, on which there was precisely drawn an equilateral triangle pointing up. The square was located between the huge grinding stone gate and the invisible energy barrier.
Tunnel and dome inside the Bucegi Mountains
Cezar felt that there is some kind of compatibility between the energetic barrier and himself, something like a mutual “sympathy”. His hand lightly touched the surface of the energetic barrier and he felt a tingling on the skin. The shield was completely harmless to him, so he stepped forward, passing right through it. The U.S. officials were absolutely stunned.
Cezar estimated the barrier to be no more than an inch thick.
He touched the triangle drawing located in the center of the square, and the gigantic stone door silently slid to the left, into the wall. That command also cancelled the energetic barrier, giving them access to a huge room, which was later named “The Grand Gallery”.
Even though there was no visible light source, the Grand Gallery was perfectly lit.
After turning off the first energetic barrier, the huge hemispherical shield at the other end of the room, suddenly tuned to a higher vibration and started emitting higher radiations.
On a closer analysis, the wall inside the Grand Gallery seemed synthetic but also felt like something organic was part of it. It had the color of oil, but the reflections were green and blue.
Later tests revealed that the wall’s material was somewhat rough to the touch, but it could not be scratched or bent. It withstood any attempt of breaking, piercing or cutting it. Later, the scientists tried to burn the material, but in a mysterious way, the flames were somehow absorbed within it, leaving it untouched.
The American scientists agreed that the material is a mysterious combination of organic and inorganic matter. After 280 feet, the gallery suddenly turned to the right in a sharp angle. Further ahead a blue, sparkly, light could be seen. The blue light at the end of the gallery was the reflection of the protective shield of energy.
VII. A Similar Base in Iraq
The U.S. adviser on national security issues received a call and he was notified that the energetic shield from Baghdad, Iraq, had been suddenly activated, and it was also pulsating at a higher frequency. In front of the shield from Baghdad, a hologram of our planet appeared, which sequentially and progressively depicted the European Continent, then moved to the south-east, then it showed the Bucegi Mountains from Romania and, finally, it showed their own location within the structure’s corridor. It was obvious that the two hemispherical energy shields were in a direct connection.
Basically, the Iraqi base had been notified about the presence of people inside the Romanian base.
The bad news was that the U.S. presidency was notified and it contacted the Romanian diplomacy. In just a few minutes, the whole operation had been disclosed, and Lord Massini’s plan went down the drain.
The U.S. presidency demanded to take control over the secret base and the entire operation. The Romanian politicians, who knew nothing of the undergoing secret operation, panicked.
The Pentagon’s generals present at the scene, had been informed that Washington demanded an urgent meeting.
VIII. CSAT (Supreme Defense Council) Emergency Meeting
An emergency session of the Supreme Defense Council (CSAT) had created a huge wave of sympathy for the Zero Department. Most were shaken by the news they’ve received. The CSAT’s decision was to continue the research, but under Zero Department’s complete control. They’ve had also demanded an inventory of everything found in the Great Room.
From Bucharest (Romania’s capital), the orders came in waves, canceling each other. Some were very vehement and strict, while others were elusive — denoting the huge tension.
CSAT’s members were in continuous session, keeping in touch with the Bucegi Mountains team. After discussing everything for hours, they had decided to make the discovery public. The Romanian government was to make a formal statement to the entire world. Some CSAT members vehemently opposed the decision.
IX. Romania’s Official Statement
When the U.S. diplomacy had been informed that Romania will disclose the discoveries, everything tuned into chaos. The President was called for a direct phone conversation with the White House. Within hours, the U.S. blocked all financial transactions with Romania and its access to all other financial institutions. Romania was about to declare “State of emergency” in the Bucegi Mountains and the capital.
The talks between the U.S. officials arrived in Bucharest and the Romanian Emergency Department took place without a translator. The U.S. officials were verbally violent, constantly shouting and uttering threats to Romania and its officials.
Romania’s official disclosure to the world would have provided photographic evidence and anything else essential for a complete clarification. Leading scientists and researchers from all over the planet were to be invited for in depth studies. But most importantly, it would have revealed the truth about mankind’s distant past and the real history — which according to what Cezar witnessed inside the Grand Gallery, is almost entirely counterfeit.
The reaction of the U.S. government was so brutal because that disclosure would have shattered their global influence and power, in a instant.
The official reason cited by the U.S., was not to create panic in the world, but they had omitted to acknowledge that the current state of global anguish is a direct result of deliberate deceit and manipulation conducted by the Freemasonry and other secret societies, for millenia.
There was also an intervention from the Vatican (if you wonder how did the Vatican found out about this discovery, then you should know that they are at the very top of the world’s control pyramid, and their religious piety is merely a facade — read: The Darkest Secrets of the Vatican), in which the Pope (!) called for moderation before this great, fundamental, step for mankind.
The Pope promised to make certain documents available to the Romanian state from the ancient papal secret archives, which were of great importance for Romania. The documents were backing up the discoveries (yes, that’s how powerful a Pope is).
After 24 hours of negotiations, a final agreement occurred between Romania and the USA. The Romanian state was to postpone the disclosure, and gradually present everything to the people.
X. The Projection Room
The Grand Gallery ended abruptly with a giant auditorium, 30 meters in height (98,5 feet) and a length of 100 meters (328 feet). The Projection Room was smaller in size and it was protected by an energetic shield. Advancing towards the shield, a portion of it disappeared, in the shape of a door, allowing access inside it. The shield protected the room by any outside influences. Once inside the room, the shield became compact and looked like a white-golden wall.
Basically, the shield formed this dome-shaped room, with curved walls and ceiling. At the back of the room, at a height of a about 10-12 meters (33-39,5 feet), the shield ended where it touched the room’s stone wall. In this wall there were three enormous tunnel holes: one located straight ahead, and the other two were symmetrical on both sides. They were lit by a diffuse light in a greenish tint. Both sides decided to prohibit the access to these tunnels and a protocol was signed between them.
XI. Tables For Giants
A series of huge stone tables were arranged along the right and left walls (five on each side), following their curvature. The tables were about 2 meters in height (6,6 feet).
The table tops had precision cut-in reliefs, different signs of an unknown writing and characters that resembled ancient cuneiform. The writing also contained more general symbols, such as triangles and circles. Although the signs were not painted, they’ve had a fluorescent light radiating in various colors, different for each table.
On some of the tables there were different objects, which appeared to be technical tools. From many of these tools, translucent-white wires descended to the floor, and entered inside shiny, silver-like, rectangular boxes. These boxes were placed directly on the floor.
At a closer inspection, the cables were extremely flexible and lightweight, and light pulses could be seen circulating along their length. Each time someone approached the tables, a holographic projection was automatically activated, presenting aspects of a particular scientific field. The three dimensional images were perfect and had height of almost two and a half meters (8,2 ft).
The projections were automated and ran by themselves, but at the same time they were interactive, and changed according to the signs touched on the tables’ surface.
XII. A Great Discovery: Holographic DNA Combinations Between Extraterrestrial Species
Because of the great height of the tables, the scientists used special tripods to climb at a comfortable height. At a closer investigation they’ve observed a dark-glassy material covering the table tops. The material was divided into several large squares, bounded by straight lines, which formed some kind of a grid.
One of the tables contained information from the field of biology, and it projected images of plants and animals, some of which were completely unknown to the scientists. After touching one of the squares, a hologram presenting the structure of the human body was activated. The hologram was constantly rotating, highlighting various areas of the human body.
Touching other squares activated holographic projections of extraterrestrial beings, from other planetary systems. Simultaneously touching two different squares, a complex scientific analysis was projected, showing the DNA of both species, and compatibility possibilities between the two.
On the sides, in vertical lines, there were written explanations in the same, alien alphabet. At the end of the simulation, a crossbreed between the two species was displayed.
XIII. Real Giants
Judging by the size of all the objects within the Projection Room, the creators of the edifice were probably very tall beings. A confirmation of giant humanoid skeletons found in Romania could be found in a newspaper called “The Newspaper”:
XIV. The Library of the Universe
The Projection Room contained detailed information from fields like: physics, cosmology, astronomy, architecture, technology, biology, genetics, and even religion. Because it contained so much information, the room was compared to a library.
In the middle of the room, there was a podium-like area which contained an interesting device. The scientists speculated that it might have been a device to enhance various cerebral functions.
XV. Romania’s Control Panel
Next to it there was a command panel, covered with various geometric symbols, in different colors. There were also two sliding levers and a red button, in the center of the panel, above all other commands. A holographic simulation explained the purpose of the button. It showed an image of the Carpathian Mountains as seen from 25 km (15,5 miles) above them and next, an enormous quantity of water flooded the lowlands and plains.
Next, from the territories of Romania, Hungary and Ukraine, more streams of water appear, heading towards the Transylvanian plateau, in the form of huge rivers. The image focused on Romania’s territory and showed most of its surface covered by the waters of a great sea. Some of the tallest mountain peaks could now be seen as small, floating islands.
Next, the waters begun to withdraw, as soon as the leavers found on the panel were activated, leaving sunk only a small area near the Retezat Godeanu mountain. A true manual.
XVI. A Mysterious Amphora
Behind the control panel there was a square pedestal, of about three meters (9 ft 10 in) per side, on which a mysterious amphora was resting. Lord Massini had knowledge of its existence and, for him and his Masonic elite, this was the most important discovery.
The amphora contained a very fine white powder. The researchers were dismayed to find that the powder was a high purity formula of monatomic gold, with an unknown crystalline structure.
The gold powder in its pure form greatly stimulates certain waves and energy exchanges at cellular and neural level. This causes an accelerated process of rejuvenation. Theoretically, a man can live in the same physical body for several thousand years, provided they consume from time to time, a well-defined quantity of monatomic gold powder. This explains many puzzling aspects about the incredible longevity of some important figures and uncovers part of the hidden intentions of the global elite.
XVII. The Real History of Our Planet
Behind the amphora, in the middle of the square, there was a huge dome that projected holograms. It displayed the main aspects of humanity’s most distant past, from its very beginning. Cezar explained that according to the images projected by the hologram, about 90% of mankind’s official history is false and counterfeit. Darwin’s evolutionary theory is also incorrect.
In the middle of the square is a huge dome which projects a hologram of moving parts. It contains the main aspects of the very distant past of humanity, from its very beginning. Cezar explained that according to the images projected by the hologram, Darwin’s evolutionary theory is completely false.
The true origin of man is depicted in a condensed holographic form. After these lessons of truth, we can say that 90% of the official history of mankind is false and counterfeit. Unbelievable, but what is now considered to have really happened in our history, never did, while the so called “myths” and “legends” are almost entirely true.
Also, most archaeological theories are false. For example, the dinosaurs did not went extinct 65 million years ago, and the old continents of Lemuria and Atlantis existed. This strange inversion caused many problems and conflicts between people in our past. For a correct dating of the presented events, a star map corresponding to that period was projected on the background.
Although the time period covered by the projections was very large (several hundred thousand years), and the procession cycle of the Earth is 25,920 years, by observing the number of “Platonic years” (the 25,920-year cycle) the exact dating of the events was possible. The Bucegi Mountains are 50-55 thousand years old.
XVIII. Shocking Revelations
Cezar saw what happened during the so called Great Flood and where the human civilization originated, but he decided not to reveal this, as the revelations are too shocking for the mentality, ideas and knowledge of the contemporary man.
Personally, I think people like him are also responsible for the current state of unawareness and latency of the human species. We have been lied and manipulated for millenia, and as soon as we are close to the truth, someone decides that we are not yet ready to hear it.
This is an arrogant and selfish approach! The people are as ready today as they will ever be, and the sooner the truth will be released, the better. Having more pieces of the puzzle will make them accept the truth easier and, more importantly, will make convince them to take action against the manipulators and enslavers.
In a disturbing display of images, the existence of Jesus and his crucifixion was also presented. The projections revealed that many of those who witnessed the crucifixion came there from other historical periods.
They were wearing the same kind of clothing as the rest of the people, but their facial features were different, hence they were constantly covering their faces. The hologram also presented fragments from the spiritual lives of other exceptional characters of mankind’s distant past, including people that we know nothing of.
In those times, the social and population distribution were completely different from what is known today, so the archaeologists and anthropologists should review their theories from scratch.
XIX. The Three Mysterious Tunnels
The discovered tunnels are thousands of miles in length and lead to three different areas of the planet. The one in the left connected the Romanian base to a yet to be discovered underground base somewhere in Egypt (which was definitely discovered and explored by now).
The right tunnel led to a similar but smaller structure, in the “Tibetan Plateau”. This tunnel had three secondary ramifications. One led to an underground area near the Romanian city of Buzaru (close to the “Carpathian Bend”). Another one led to the already mentioned Iraqi base, while the final ramification led to an underground base in the “Gobi Desert”, in Mongolia.
XX. The Third Tunnel — A Secret World
The middle tunnel was the most important to both Lord Massini and the U.S. Government, which strongly requested to be kept secret to the public. This tunnel descended to extreme depths towards a veritable underground world, located near the center of our planet.
Those of you who are not familiar to the hollow earth theory, please note that there are important figures who support the theory that all planets are probably hollow on the inside, and bring interesting scientific arguments to support their claims.
Also, there are some very interesting and beautiful stories about people who allegedly traveled to this world. The realm is commonly known as Agartha, and the third tunnel was probably leading straight to it. It only makes sense that the shadow elite were not interested to make the discovery known to the people.
Intense preparations begun for expeditions inside all 3 tunnels, as following: the first one to Egypt, the second to Tibet, and the third one to Earth’s core.
(Summary of events from the book: “Viitor cu cap de mort”, by “Radu Cinamar” — the pen name for an undisclosed writer, which in my opinion, is none other than ex-General Emil Strainu. I base my statement on the extremely similar writing style and the fact that the author had direct access to this above-Top Secret alien base — something that couldn’t have happened unless the person was an insider.)
In 2009, a local television “Antena 1” briefly presented these events:
Alien Abductions ?! Many Stories and a Theory (and yet, No Solid Proof)
It’s a controversial topic, but there are people who think the aliens have visited the planet and are convinced they have been kidnapped and taken by them on alien planets. While their testimonies may vary, the only things they have in common are the unshaken conviction of what they have seen, what they have experienced, and the impact that this has had on their lives.
Thousands of people, everywhere, claim to have been kidnapped by aliens and taken to spacecraft, where experiments, often sinister, have been carried out on them.
Nearly half of them remember details of a possible genetic engineering program, some people taken by aliens used as carrier moms.
There are even some who claim to be human / alien hybrids, as – they say – their mothers would have been, sown, including alien DNA.
Sometimes kidnapping leaves traces on the body or on clothing, for example, scars that did not exist the day before, or strange signs that appear on various parts of the body and persist for a while.
Other people found out on the morning of the kidnapping that some of the clothing they remembered was lying on a chair or beside the bed.
A woman in Orlando reported that the clothing of her relatives who had been kidnapped was impregnated with a pink substance that could have originated in other worlds …
Every time a person launches such a story, public reactions are shared: some refuse to believe it is true, because everything sounds ridiculous, while others take things seriously, arguing that no one could invent such a thing, so it must be real.
How did the stories begin?
In 1957, Antonio Vilas Boas, a 23-year-old farmer in Brazil, has just started to tell a stunning story: how he was taken on board an alien ship by some small humanoid beings; was examined, got blood, had even intimate relationships with a female of that humanoid species, then he was lowered from the ship and left to leave. The whole experience lasted almost 4 hours.
The extraterrestrial kidnapping of this Brazilian farmer in 1957 is considered to be one of the first ever reported worldwide.
The most widely publicized was the 1960s when Americans Betty and Barney Hill announced they were kidnapped by extraterrestrials and subjected to bizarre medical procedures.
On September 19, 1961, Betty and Barney Hill of New Hampshire returned home from a trip to Canada. Suddenly, they noticed “a spaceship with the shape of a very bright glowing cigarette,” flying in the sky and seeming to be heading toward them.
Two hours later, the Wives of the Hill woke up from a deep sleep and found themselves a few dozen kilometers from where they had gone.
Since then, a cliché has been formed of these cases: an individual has a scary nightmare, asks for specialized medical help, and after hypnosis, he remembers that he was taken on board a spacecraft where he was surrounded by small beings tall, black-eyed, almost invisible nose and thin mouth openings.
Hill’s story has some common elements with Boas’s – medical exam, some features of the “aliens” – but it’s much richer in detail.
Interestingly, after the incident, they did not remember much; Betty then began to have some recurring dreams, which showed some details, so that eventually she and her husband used hypnosis, during which she had, with many details, told what happened during the so-called stay on board an alien ship.
The conclusion of Dr. Benjamin Simon, the specialist who has hypnotized and recorded and interpreted them several times, was that Barney’s story was a fantasy generated by his wife’s recurring dreams, which she had repeatedly told.
At the base of the whole complex of psychic phenomena there would have been a random anodyne – the two would actually have seen the warning lights of an aircraft that passed through the area even at the time Hill’s husbands claimed to have been captured; the rest is stressful, and memories of hypnosis – including “false memories,”
However, Hill’s double kidnapping has made a lot of sensation, and since then, the number of those claiming to have suffered similar things has grown steeply, so far there have been some 1,700 people who claimed they had contacts of these types with alien beings.
Over the years, a distinct subculture of this phenomenon has developed, prompting specialists in different areas to take seriously the study of these events. Psychologists also counted among those interested.
Alien Abductions | Truth or imagination?
If such things happened or not, if aliens visit and take from time to time on board their ships, human beings of both sexes, to study them morphologically and physiologically, we do not know yet. In the absence of incontestable evidence, the scientific community has contradictory opinions.
Meanwhile, there are people who are convinced that such things happen and there are people who strongly believe that it has happened to them. While those convinced that UFOs and aliens exist and visit us rehearsed, they never question the truthfulness of these stories, skeptics try to find alternative explanations.
Physicians, psychologists, have studied how many cases they could by testing the subjects themselves – the alleged abductees – to provide a scientific explanation of the phenomenon, starting from a bold premise: such meetings did not exist in reality but were imagined by those persons.
But what can make people think of it and relate things with such luxury of detail? Sleep paralysis, various psychiatric disorders (a paranoid trend has been identified in many of those studied) and other medical explanations have been proposed, partially accepted by some, violently rejected by others.
If in a state of wakefulness, the narratives are not too rich in details, hypnosis is sometimes used – a therapeutic and controversial investigation itself – a condition in which alleged kidnappers usually provide more details.
But there are researchers who point out that the interest shown by the scientists (there have been cases in which the same subject has been hypnotized several times by different specialists) can make those who are predisposed to such experiences reflect much at random and, become very preoccupied with it, to “fabricate” – not necessarily conscious! – a series of details to be considered with caution.
But regardless of the psychology specific to those who reported experiences of this kind, what always intrigued the skeptical researchers of these phenomena was the fact that a large number of these stories have some common elements.
Is it possible that one and the same extraterrestrial race has been the author of reprisals, spent half a century after almost the same pattern?
Or is it a positivist explanation: do people imagine the same things because some common characteristics of the human psyche predispose them to the same type of imaginary travel?
It’s a fascinating hypothesis, an interesting field of investigation for psychologists.
But what could be that “first cause”, common to all people, something that does not hold on to the family in which they were raised, to the school to which they have gone, to the experiences of life?
Well, there is something common to everyone: Intrauterine life, ending with birth – moving into a different life.
All the people in this world spent their first months in the uterus (even if recently, some of them begin their embryonic life in a test tube).
And after a few months of life in the uterus, all the people left him to meet the outside world, and this meeting is not a gentle one: psychologists talk about a “birth trauma” about the fact that the exit of the uterus and the entry into the outer world of the mother’s body represents, for the newborn, a brutal experience which, in the case of those with a more fragile psychic, leaves deeper traces.
Generally, we do not consciously remember the birth and trauma associated with it, but that does not mean that it leaves no trace in our psyche.
This idea made scientist Alvin Lawson elaborate his amazing theory on so-called kidnappings: stories would rely on our own memories of intrauterine life and its painful ending – birth trauma.
It’s a controversial but fascinating theory: a true descent into the abyss, a deep incursion into the deepest mysteries of the mind, where we keep, without knowing them, the memories of life before the world.
An unexpected explanation
Interestingly, Lawson does not claim that there are no UFOs, aliens, maybe third-degree meetings, but he considers that, as regards the particular aspect of capture by aliens of some people, bringing them on the spacecraft, the experiments made on them, etc., things are, first of all, imagination and not real facts. Regardless of other aspects of the UFO phenomenon, in his opinion, the kidnapping part is psychological and requires a proper approach – a careful psychological assessment of the subjects.
The author asserts that anyone can resist their birth trauma in the presence of an appropriate stimulus – hypnosis, drug substance or even the appearance of an unusual phenomenon – including the appearance (real or imagined) of a UFO. The retreat of this trauma may, for some, take the form of a hallucination; for others – of a religious experience; finally, for a small number of people – a “kidnapping by aliens”.
Here are summarized the main points of Lawson’s theory:
- In most of the stories about the kidnappings, the subjects described the present “alien” human entities with a large head, large eyes … strikingly similar, in the author’s opinion, to the appearance of a human embryo of about two months.
- He assumes that the embryo – then the human fetus – could have a perception of his or her own body, a “self-image”, even during the life of the neuter, and this memory is reflected in the way the adult describes his experience later ” kidnapping “.
- The often-present theme of the “tunnel” through which the abducted reach the ship above them – sometimes described as a light tunnel – sends thought to the tunnel that the fetus has to cross to get out of the mother’s body;
- In another interpretation – depending on how the subjects tell their lives – the radius that, drawing on the ship’s grip, catches and pulls in the captured man, could be an analogy with the umbilical cord, through which the fetus is linked to the placenta, exactly how, through that tunnel or beam of light, a connection is established between the subject and the spacecraft.
- The ship itself is interpreted by Lawson as a distorted picture of the placenta; this, with its dome shape, often placed in the upper part of the uterus above the fetus, is concurrent with the internal wall of the uterus, so that the fetus is connected to the mother’s circulatory system by the placenta and umbilical cord, thus receiving directly in the blood, the necessary substances for development. Images of the umbilical cord placenta are found, as an archetype, in various cultures of the world, from different places and times. It is, therefore, a well-established picture in the collective mind, is expressed in different forms, in art, mythology, religion …
- Passing through the tunnel, the subjects arrive in a wide, luminous space – sometimes with dazzling lights – where they are surrounded by several humanoid-looking beings and subjected to body examinations; many describe invasive procedures through the navel or at least a feeling of pain or tension in the navel.
- Alvin Lawson identifies here an obvious correspondence with the stage where the newborn comes out of the mother’s body, coming into the brightly lit birthplace, where members of medical staff manipulate and examine it; Finally, the oblique cord is trapped and cut – perhaps an unpleasant experience, both physically and mentally, even if we do not remember it.
A number of interviewees recall metal sounds – most likely in a birthplace, where most of the children come to the world in Western countries.
Otherwise, not the elements common to most of the stories, but rather those specific to a particular story, testify to the truthfulness of an interpretation from the point of view of the trauma of birth: thus, a subject mentions that he felt tightly grasped by a kind of pliers that twisted it, provoking – Back pain – Details suggesting the use of forceps during delivery.
Another person mentions how he straightened his shoulders and twisted his body “in an attempt to sneak through the tunnel” – or, just as it happens during natural birth: there is a fingering motion of the fetus, for to pass through the narrowest part of the basin.
In conclusion, “abduction by aliens” is regarded by Professor Lawson as a subjective experience with deep roots in psychology and culture.
The so-called extraterrestrials are unconsciously using elements of the birth process as a matrix for an imaginary abduction experience.
The many influences from films, books, stories of others, photographs, newspaper articles that relate to big-to-earth such events, presenting them as real, are added to the original matrix and are also used unconsciously to complement the complex fabric of stories with details.
Not accidentally, probably after the much-publicized Roswell case, most of the “rapists” began to describe (and even draw) the extraterrestrial authors of the kidnappings as small, stunning humanoids with large heads and huge black eyes – perfectly suited to the pictures and drawings that circulated through countless publications and which depicted “Roswell aliens”.
The mystery – which is so called by the author of the theory – is that it is unknown the cause that causes this reversal of the birth trauma in the form of a kidnapping by aliens.
It is also not known how these images – from intrauterine life and birth – are formed in the fetus’s brain and how they are brought back to life during hypnosis, under the action of substances or during spontaneous awakening from sleep.
It was expected that such a theory would arise vehemently. But Alvin Lawson (who died recently in September 2010 at the age of 80) maintained his claims, claiming, moreover, that uphology can not dispense with the help of psychology.
In the ending of the article he published his Theory (Alien Rebirth and Birth Trauma), published for the first time in 1982, he launches a bold conclusion, which is also a challenge for UFO researchers: “Until the psychology of these the subjects will not become the main target of investigations in third-degree meetings, research into alien abductions will not – and will not deserve – a serious and serious attention from scientists. ”
Share Me with Your Leader: Dennis McKenna Analyzes the Experiment at La Chorrera Through an Alien Encounter Lens
Dennis McKenna was abducted by aliens.
His brother, the late Terence McKenna, became the appointed ambassador of the aliens –following in the footsteps of the UFO Contactees of the 1950’s and 60’s– in charge of laying the ground for their arrival.
Both of them were subjected to profound mental and biological changes which effectively transformed them into human-alien hybrids.
That could be one interpretation extracted from the two famous brothers’ surreal experiences during their little expedition at the Amazonian rain forest in 1971, popularly known as the La Chorrera Experiment. It could easily have been the conclusion reached by UFO investigators if they had ever bothered to interview them after their return from South America; that is, if the McKennas had decided to omit the tiny little detail that their whole purpose of traveling to Colombia was to look for an orally active version of DMT, the most potent psychedelic substance known to man –oh, and that failing to discover it, they were all-too happy to settle with the abundant clumps of pan-tropical psilocybin mushrooms they serendipitously found all around the tiny jungle village they settled into.
Terence knew all too well that when it comes to the mere mention of mind-altering substances involved before or after an exchange with non-human intelligences, UFO buffs are just as puritans as the arch-skeptics who love to invoke the stereotypical ‘pink elephants’ meme, in order to explain anomalous sightings as a result of “one-drink too many at the pub”. He made a point to mention this during his presentation (“Shamanic Approaches to the UFO”) at the Angels, Aliens & Archetypes conference in San Francisco, in November of 1987, where Whitley Strieber and Jacques Vallee were also speakers, turning him into a heretic among heretics:
“(…)Had (Whitley) prefaced his story with the comment that before it all happened he took five grams of mushrooms, I doubt he could have sold it to his mother. Because in a world where mushrooms and other psychedelic plants are imbibed, such stories are commonplace. It’s no big deal!”
3 decades have passed since Terence, who departed this planet in April 3rd of 2000 –4-3-2(000) for those who like to check on numerological stuff– made this point of contention to the UFO research community, and yet barely anyone bothered to hear him amid all the shouting between those defending the legitimacy of the MJ-12 papers, and those who decried them as hoaxes. “Don’t talk to us about taking drugs in order to meet the aliens, you hairy hippie! We wanna know where the government is hiding all the crashed saucers!”
In the absence of something tangible, like a piece of a flying disc or a pickled alien body, UFOlogists had to settle themselves with the tangibility… of photocopied documents.
And yet, what both true believers AND materialists skeptics have failed to grasp, is that the uncanny nature of the UFO seems especifically designed into coaxing us to disregard such simplistic distinctions –is it either ‘real’ or ‘imaginary’? ‘psychological’ or ‘physical’? ‘objective’ or ‘subjective’? etc– and to open our minds into broader (and weirder) possibilities. Possibilities into which “Both/And” tends to yield better results than “Either/Or”.
During the Breaking Convention at the University of Greenwich in 2017, Dennis McKenna decided to take these ‘ür-heretical‘ ideas where his brother had left them, and to keep pushing further into exploring the commonalities between alien encounters and their Amazonian experiences in the 1970s. The title of his presentation: “The ‘Experiment’ At La Chorrera – Psychosis, Shamanic Initiation or Alien Encounter.”
Dennis numbers 9 basic parallels between the experiment at La Chorrera (E@LC) and ‘standard’ alien encounters –understanding the term as an umbrella encompassing any alleged interaction with non-human entities, in which angelic encounters and religious apparitions could also be included. These commonalities are listed below, along with my personal commentary on them:
- A familiar ‘back story’ often related to childhood events, or family trauma. In his book ‘The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss’ (which I highly recommend) Dennis narrated the family tensions he and his brother experienced while growing up in a seemingly typical middle-class household with a war veteran suffering from PTSD, plus the loss of their mother when they were fairly young –and Terence was at the time a fugitive of the law. As per alien encounters, abduction researchers have made the point that the phenomenon starts at a very early age, and it even seems to occur across several generations of the same family.
- A ‘siren song’ – something that inexorably pulls the ‘contactee’ into the encounter despite its terrifying nature. How many times have we heard experiencers being unable to explain why they decided to make a wrong turn during a road trip, or wake up in the middle of the night to have a nightly rendezvous with The Other? It is as inexplicable as what impulsed the McKennas and their group to leave everything behind to answer ‘the call of DMT’ into the inhospitable heart of the jungle. There’s also the ‘sense of mission’ Mike Clelland often talks about, with regards to the ‘urgency’ felt by many who claim the alien encounter experience into sharing their story online.
- The alien “teacher,” a non-human intelligence not always seen, but always sensed, with a message or information to share. For the McKennas the ‘teacher’ was the spirit residing within (or channeled through) the mushrooms they were ingesting on a daily basis(!) which they interpreted as something external from their own mind. ‘Channeling’ is in fact another umbrella term that is present in both the UFOlogical literature, as well as in spiritualist accounts of previous centuries –leading one to suspect the entities reaching both to UFO ‘Contactees’ and mediums were one and the same.
- Lost time – the encounters seem to occur in a timeless realm; contactees report returning to ‘reality’ hours, days, sometimes weeks, after their encounters. Often with little or no memory or confused recollections of what has occurred. ‘Missing time’ is by now an archetypical element of the UFO narrative thanks to the work of the late Budd Hopkins. During Dennis’s ‘abduction’ from consensual reality as a direct result of the experiment at La Chorrera, what might have been perceived as a full psychotic breakdown by an external observer, was perceived by him as being ‘smeared into all Time’; whereas Terence seemed to remain stuck into a ‘time-less now’ until they both gradually managed to return to a ‘normal’ perception of Time flow. Here Dennis’s exposition would have benefited from mentioning near death experiences (NDEs) and how the people who claim to have visited other realms while being clinically dead also report a sense of being ‘unglued’ from Time, and entering into a sort of Hyperreality.
- Transformative, psychic or physical modifications. Probes inserted into the brain or anus; objects implanted into the body (similar phenomena also seen in shamanic initiations). The alleged anomalous nature of so-called ‘alien implants’ remains a highly controversial subject, and yet I for one have been vocal in some podcast interviews by suggesting that these objects found inside the bodies of self-proclaimed abductees might have more in common with religious stigmata than with extraterrestrial technology –i.e. they may be a form of apport. Among aboriginal Australians on the other hand, it is part of their shamanic tradition the belief that after dismembering the body of the shaman, the spirits will put it back together but leave inside a ‘magic stone’ which will become a talisman for the new shaman, who is no longer a mere mortal but something different –a ‘mutant’ or ‘hybrid’ if you will. A similar form of ‘hybridization’ was sought out by the McKennas when they became convinced they could combine the psychoactive molecules of psilocybin with their own DNA using the right tone or sound frequency; and metaphysical discussions re. the importance of ‘vibrations’ has become such a hallmark aspect of the New Age narrative it is by now a cliché.
- Secret or esoteric knowledge is transmitted. The Contactee is shown books, or golden tablets, or technical manuals, or computer-like machines. These are often instructions for doing something or building something. Classic examples of this ‘higher knowledge’ can be found in the famous Hill case, in which Betty was not only shown a ‘star map’ by the leader of their captors, but was even promised a ‘book’ she could bring back to be shown as solid proof of her ordeal. The book was never produced, giving way to the notion often supported by Terence McKenna that the only thing you can bring back from Fairyland, Magonia, the Underworld or whatever label we wish to put to that ‘other side’ in which communion with non-human entities take place, are IDEAS. Whether these new ideas prove to be pure malarkey –like the instructions to build a flying saucer using electromagnetic principles as was instructed by the Space Brothers (which presumably destroyed many a barn in the 50’s), the secret history of the lost tribes of Israel decoded by John Smith, or the Timewave Zero theory concocted by Terence McKenna himself (which proved to be drastically wrong when predicting the Eschaton of History on December 21st 2012, in accordance to the Mayan calendar)– or are eventually shown to be accurate information which can lead to tangible progress –like Descartes’s ‘angelic visitations’ or Kekule’s dream which lead him to the discovery of benzene– is a trickier proposition than we would be led out to believe; and that is because often in paranormal experiences sometimes the subject will receive at first bits of information he or she can easily confirm to be factual, but this seems to be ‘bait’ in order to lower the skeptical barriers of the person so they get convinced of the ultimate grandiose secret –Doomsday prophecies or promises of ET arrival that are never fulfilled.
- Gifts are given. The Contactee often receives a gift, that imparts knowledge or power. In the case of alien encounters, the examples of food exchanges between non-human entities and witnesses could fill a whole book –and it fact it already did, thanks to my good friend Joshua Cutchin— and in the case of La Chorrera we also find examples of consumables that seemed to alter the perception of the consumer in significant ways; only that the McKennas had the unique opportunity of bringing back their ‘space pancakes’ in the form of mushroom spores, which were effectively disseminated on a vast scale thanks to the growing guide they (anonymously) published, not unlike all the books which were self-published by UFO Contactees in the heyday of the modern flying saucer era.
- The Absurd. Often there are funny or ridiculous aspects to encounter; if seen, the ‘aliens’ are little green or blue gnomes, or dwarves, or clown-like, or sometimes the scarier ‘greys’. Sometimes the ‘saucers’ are straight out of comic books or debunked UFO reports. As if the ‘aliens’ want to make clear that it’s kind of a practical joke, all in good fun. By “debunked UFO reports” Dennis is making a clear reference to the alleged ‘flying saucer’ encounter his brother Terence had right after their attempt to create the ‘transcendental object at the end of Time’ –a metaphysical UFO, a biochemical ‘Philosopher’s stone’– which was both wondrous and farcical since the object looked just like the oft-debunked ‘Venusian’ flying saucers photographed by the George Adamski in the 50’s and 60’s. The ‘absurdity by design’ quality of the phenomenon is something I’ve addressed more than once, and the self-negating nature of not only paranormal events but also profound religious experience, is something most academicians have yet to grasp. For example, although I have no doubt Adamski faked 99% of his material and the Venusian higher teachings was a rehash of Teosophical philosophy, the film taken by him in 1965 while staying at Madeline Rodeffer’s home still gives me pause; and the ‘distortions’ exhibited by the object may not be the result of a ‘gravitational distortion’ as speculated by those who studied the footage, but a sign that it was a sort of ‘thought projection’ or tulpa. Furthermore, it just occurred to me as I was writing this piece that, in a way, Terence McKenna became a sort of Adamski-like spokesperson for alien entities once he attained world-wide popularity; not because he was a charlatan mind you, but because both Terence and George were charismatic individuals with a ‘gift for gab’ and they clearly enjoyed being the center of attention –and also, because both of them suffered from untimely deaths…
- Post-encounter confabulations. Obsessive efforts to explain what happened. Loss of credibility in the eyes of friends and colleagues. A vague persistent sense of unreality; “things are not what they seem.” Dennis explains both in the aforementioned presentation and his “Screaming Abyss…” book how Terence became totally shocked and dismayed after what happened to them at La Chorrera, to the point that after returning to Berkeley he decided to return by himself to Colombia, yet it was all for naught because the mushrooms that had serendipitously appeared during their previous visit proved to be as transitory as the ‘fairy rings’ occasionally found by farmers in the Irish landscape. One could say Terence McKenna –that is the person he used to be prior to the experiment at La Chorrera– never did come back from his initial pilgrimage into the jungle, unable to find his way into Kansas after being whisked away into the land of Oz, just like many men and women who’ve had brief or persistent brushes with unexplained phenomena (be that a close encounter, a cryptid sighting or an NDE) and see their lives forever transformed by these chaotic catalysts –sometimes not for the better…
“Yes, there are unknown dimensions out there; beautiful, dangerous, and utterly alien,” concludes Dennis. These realms are accessible to those brave (or foolish enough) to seek passage via a chemical key, but other times the Invisible Landscape and their denizens come barging in uninvited, and disrupting the existence of countless people who try their best to make sense of this liminal glimpse through the looking glass. Some of those hapless individuals have been burned at their stake or committed into insane asylums, whereas others have been anointed as saints, or recognized as medicine men or high priestesses by their people –biological bridges between this world, and the Great Beyond.
And now thanks to the disruption of the Internet and other forms of modern communication —technologies who owe no small debt to psychedelics— the shamans, alchemists and prophets of this age can further spread the tendrils of the alien meme-cylea to every corner of the world, completely unbound by the constraints of space and time —sounds familiar?
Psychosis, shamanic initiation or alien encounter. How about neither…
Or all of the above, my fellow Magonians?
A UFO Sighting the US Navy Can’t Explain!
What are UFO’s and do they really exist? For decades, this topic has been a subject of tremendous debate all over the world. Scientists and Researchers continue their quest to understand these unknown objects that appear all over the skies of planet earth.
UFO’s or Unidentified Flying Objects are often observed in the form of a flying disk, a ball of light or sometimes a supernatural being. It is such a mystery why these sightings appear to us on a regular basis and what is their purpose to visit earth? Do they have a mission or a special message that they want to reveal or communicate with humankind? As the questions continue, vast deliberation is ongoing within military and scientific communities with no hard evidence to support UFO’s even exist!
For many years, governments from all over the world have recorded sightings of these extraterrestrial objects. Some scientists are investigating the relics taken from reported landing sights and even actively searching for DNA samples for further study. There have been tens of thousands of sightings that have been subjected to a detailed and thorough examination and analysis.
UFO Sightings – The name “Flying Saucer” is born.
One of the earliest waves of UFO sightings happened in the year 1947. Kenneth Arnold, a businessman, while traveling on his small plane participated in an extraordinary event. According to Mr. Arnold, he observed nine rapidly flying objects near Mount Rainier in the state of Washington. Arnold claimed the unique objects looked like a saucer-shaped airship flying at a speed of thousand miles per hour. Hence the name “flying saucer” became popular and was often used from this time forward to describe a UFO.
After the initial sighting, the numbers began to dramatically increase. In 1948, the US Air Force began an investigation specifically intended to study UFO cases, and named it Project Sign. After a year, the military proposed Project Grudge as the new namesake. By 1952 it became the longest-lived and now most famous operation to officially investigative UFO sightings – Project Blue Book.
From 1952 to 1969, there were a total of 12,000 reported sightings compiled by Project Blue Book.
Headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, the research teams of Project Blue Book determined that about ninety percent of reported sightings are attributed to the astronomical and meteorological phenomena.
The Investigators included J. Allen Hynek an Astronomer and a scientific advisor to the project. With a high percentage of the mysterious sights accounted for the military could still not explain the remaining ten percent. With still thousands of unexplained cases shrouded in mystery Hynek eventually founded the Center for UFO Studies CUFOS for further research. Even today despite the number of investigations conducted, UFO reports continue to rise including unexplained sights to record high numbers.
A Recent UFO Sighting: The US Navy Can’t Explain?
A UFO sighting captured by camera in East Coast in 2015 is considered one of most important of the many recent sightings of the past few years. Video footage released to the public shows a mysterious object traveling above the Atlantic Ocean. A US Navy pilot captured the video aboard the F/A-18 jet flying at an altitude of 25,000 feet.
The shocking two-minute footage presents military personnel in awe as they cannot believe what they see live in front of them. A strange object maneuvers and speeds in way as to defy our abilities to understand modern day aviation and aeronautics. The pilots confirm they have no idea what they are watching. The Stars Academy, a private research company did not divulge where they precisely obtained the footage. While the public often demands more details of the event some suggest that the actual location could be secured through the Freedom of Information Act.
Three UFO similar videos were made known to the public last year. According to reports, the Pentagon has a $22-million spending budget for a UFO research project. Let’s face it something is going on and the government wants to know! This particular venture apparently has concealed secrets and only tells what they want us to know.
Based on the observations of pilots and radar operators, the United States does not possess aircraft with such incredible agility. Christopher Mellon, a former intelligence official who observed this video comments the origin of the object is still a mystery. Mellon speculates we might possibly have evidence of an alien civilization visiting here on earth, but of course, this claim is not verified.
UFO sightings continue to emerge, and we continue to ask what are they and do such incredible phenomena really exist?
We have radar blips and numerous blurry photos and video but does the military have some real form of physical scientific proof confirming their existence? The quest for the real answers continues…
For more information:
New Study Finds “Healing Energy” Can Be Stored & Used To Change Cancer Cells In Vitro
1000 Pillar Temple – Impossible Ancient Technology Found
Here’s How Cars Are Secretly Making You Sleepier
1,000-Year-Old Mammoth Bone Pendant With A Mysterious Message In Turkic Runes Discovered In Yakutia
New BlackFly flying car prototype that anyone can pilot
NASA accidentally publishes images of alien movement on mars
Will Vladimir Putin Disclose Alien Presence?
Previously Unknown ‘Ghost’ Chimp Species Discovered
Full Disclosure: Navy Commander Details His Bizarre UFO Encounter
A Robot Just Operated On A Human Eye for the First Time
UFOs, Breakaway Civilizations, U.S. Black Budgets, and Trump’s ‘Space Force’
Q Anon: The Plan To Save The World (Video)
Argentina, an “Alien Base with Dimensional Portals” could be found in the mountains
A History of Human Hybrids
USGS Scientist declares: “Star and its orbiting planets is generating havoc in our Earth’s crust”
- Aliens & UFO's5 years ago
The Dropa Tribe
- Aliens & UFO's6 years ago
Alien Species: Advanced Humans, Greys and Reptilians
- Planet Earth5 years ago
Lost Tribe On Small Island In The Indian Ocean remain virtually untouched by modern civilization
- Mysteries5 years ago
- Conspiracy Theories4 years ago
Top 10 Things You Shouldn’t Know About The Ubiquitous “Illuminati”
- Aliens & UFO's6 years ago
200 Meter Cigar UFO Enters Volcano Near Mexico City
- Bizzare & Odd5 years ago
Sokushinbutsu – The Bizarre Practice of Self Mummification
- Spirituality5 years ago
Top 10 Spiritual Truths We Weren’t Taught in School