Between the moon landing in 1969 and the growth of the science fiction genre, most would likely peg the 20th century as the origin of humanity’s interest in extraterrestrial life. Think about it: is there anything more “modern” sounding than the idea of aliens?
In actuality, this may not be the case. There are a number of historical paintings that some claim feature alien contact —we’re talking about UFOs, people! Here are 20 works of art — painted centuries before we ever went to space — that are so out of this world they might be proof of alien existence!
1. St. John the Baptist (1513 – 1516): Leonardo Da Vinci is known for leaving hidden codes in his work. Well, if you join two mirror images of this painting, the face of an alien figure can be seen. Was he trying to send us a message?
Leonardo da Vinci
2. “Charama, India, Cave Paintings” (8,000 B.C.): Archaeologists have discovered alien-like paintings inside an Indian cave. Scientists have gone straight to NASA to investigate whether or not these paintings prove aliens visited our planet 10,000 years ago.
Times of India
3. “Two Dutch Ships” (unknown): Although the artist and era of this painting are unknown, it can be seen that two Dutch ships are sailing towards floating orbs in the sky. Upon further inspection, there appear to be faces inside the orbs suggesting that this is a UFO sighting.
4. UFO sighting outside Windsor Castle (1783): This painting depicts Thomas Sandby’s account of a pale blue object entering the night sky from beyond. He recounted that the glowing orb came to a halt and moved directions at one point during the encounter.
5. Mayan carving (1st Century): Carved in stone, there is a man worshiping or surrendering to an alien-type figure hovering above. Some suggest the UFO carving is really just a representation of an ancient Mayan god, but the extraterrestrial reference is strong.
6. The Annunciation With Saint Emidus (1486): Painted by Carlo Crivelli, this work depicts the Virgin Mary just before she learns she is going to give birth to Jesus Christ. The light beaming down on her is either the halo of the Lord… or it’s a UFO and a sign that Mary was abducted, depending on who you ask.
7. The Crucifixion Of Christ (1350): This painting, which hangs above the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo, depicts the crucifixion of Christ. Supposedly, the objects in the upper corners are some sort of spacecraft!
8. The Baptism Of Christ (1710): Showing the baptism of Jesus, this painting by Aert de Gelder features four separate beams of light. Some believe this demonstrates that the disc in the sky is actually a UFO.
Aert de Gelde
9. The Madonna With Saint Giovannino (late 1400s): Domenico Ghirlandaio painted an object over the Madonna’s left believed by some to be a UFO. A man is staring at it in the distance and a dog seems to be barking at it as well.
10. Triumph Of Summer Tapestry (1538): This tapestry was created in Bruges, Belgium, and features depictions of three strange objects in the sky. They don’t seem to match any known religious symbols, and the scene on the tapestry is of a ruler’s rise to power.
11. La Tebaide (mid-1400s): This painting shows a number of scenes from monastic life in the 15th century, as well as the Crucifixion. Some point to the red disc at the bottom as a sign of something alien, but debunkers say it’s nothing but the hat style commonly worn by cardinals at the time.
12. The Miracle Of The Snow (1428-1432): Painted by Masolino da Panicale, it evidently shows a snowfall that happened on a hot August day in Italy. Many believe the clouds might really be representative of something far more otherworldly.
Masolino da Panicale
13. “Israel, Put Your Hope In The Lord” Painting (circa 1600s): Residing now in the Church of the Dominican Monastery in Sighisoara, Romania, this eerie painting shows a church on fire. Above it appears to be some sort of UFO wreaking havoc.
14. Glorification Of The Eucharist (early 1600s): Painted by Ventura Salimbeni, it’s hard not to notice the globe in the middle of the work. Some say it’s evidence of time travel, while experts suggest it’s a “creation globe,” and the antennas are actually wands used by God and Jesus.
15. The Crucifixion Of Christ (circa 1600s): Found in the Svetishoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta, Georgia, this painting apparently shows two flying objects on either side of Christ during the Crucifixion. Some believe this is proof that Jesus was some form of human-alien hybrid.
The Crucifixion Of Christ
16. Saint Wolfgang and the Devil (circa 1475): This piece by Michael Pacher shows Saint Wolfgang himself getting help from some devilish alien creature to build his church.
17. Egyptian Pictograph (400 B.C.): This pictograph appears to show a male Egyptian offering a live bird to a cloaked alien figure of some sort. Potentially a peace offering after unwanted aliens invaded earth?
18. “Une No Chiri” (1803): Published in a book in the 19th century, this illustration depicts a real-life artifact that was found at Haratonohama by Japanese sailors. According to the explanation on the drawing, the outside was made of iron and glass.
Ume No Chiri
19. Foppa Adorazione (1478): This painting has a hidden message lurking in the back. A man can be seen standing on the hill looking up at a glowing orb. Some argue that this divine painting depicts belief of extraterrestrial life.
20. Mona Lisa (1503) Another example of Leonardo da Vinci leaving hidden messages in his work, comes from one of his most famous paintings. If you place two mirror images of the Mona Lisa side-by-side, an alien’s face becomes clearly visible.
Leonardo da Vinci
But there is actually much more to this classic than just Aliens. There is so much mystery surrounding Mona Lisa that historians continue to study the painting today, and after all these years she still has secrets to reveal…
In 2015, a French scientist using reflective light technology discovered a portrait of another woman hiding beneath the painting we see now. The underlying portrait is believed to be Da Vinci’s first draft of the famous painting, but it’s difficult to confirm if that belief is true or not. And Mona Lisa isn’t the only one holding secrets…
Jan van Eyck, the Netherlandish painter, created the famous Arnolfini Portraitin 1434. The painting depicts Giovanni di Nicolao Arnolfini, an Italian merchant, and his wife, Constanza Trenta. While the renowned work is impressive in itself, there’s more to the painting than meets the eye…
Take a closer look, you’ll see a mirror centered in the background of the painting. Reflected in the mirror are two other figures who appear to be looking at the Arnolfini’s. Based on our logic of mirrors, one of the figures is presumed to be the artist, Van Eyck, subtly eternalizing himself in the portrait.
We can’t talk about art without bringing up the chiseled bod of David. Arguably one of the greatest sculptures of all time, Michelangelo’s statue of David stands 17 feet tall. Seriously, we have to admit, David doesn’t really have a bad angle going for him. But looking up at David does distort one thing that might change the way you consider the work.
David is positioned in a heroic manner. Due to its size, when we admire the statue we are forced to look up at him. His body is anatomical perfection, and, paired with his confident stance, David is often thought to be sculpted as “hero.” Looking at David at eye level reveals a different story. His expression shows concern and fear, which makes sense after all given he is about to engage in a battle with Goliath!
This one is a touch macabre. In 1533, Hans Holbein the Younger painted The Ambassadors. The work showcases two rich ambassadors, seemingly healthy and in their prime, surrounded with their fine material goods. While the portrait is strikingly rich in color, the hues defy the underlying message of the work, which is far from vivifying.
Looming at the feet of the ambassadors is an anamorphic perspective of a skull. The skull, with its placement and perspective, seems so stark that it feels like it doesn’t belong in the painting.
This piece was intended to hang in a stairwell so, at the angle of ascension, the skull would jump right out at you. The skull was to serve as a memento mori, which translates to, “remember you will die.” So much for a welcome mat, huh?
More details here https://www.khanacademy.org
Despite his name, Pieter Bruegel the Elder is not a wizard. Unfortunately. What he is though, is one of the most notable artists of the Dutch and Flemish Renaissance painting. In 1559, he created the Netherlandish Proverbs. It may look more like a Neanderthal-ish bedlam, but this raucous scene is actually telling a story — 112 stories to be exact!
The artist is known for inserting the absurdity of humanity in his work, and he didn’t miss a beat with this one. The painting literally illustrates 112 different proverbs and sayings from the Netherlands. Some of which include, “To be a pillar biter” and “Armed to the teeth.” But the real proverb here is, if you’re not Dutch, you’re not getting much (at least not much face time in a Bruegel painting)!
The Sistine Chapel. You may have heard of it — the big, painted chapel in the Apostolic Palace, nestled in the Vatican City. Well, way back in 1512, Michelangelo was commissioned by Pope Julius II to paint the story of Genesis across 9 sections of the concave ceiling. Michelangelo’s work would come to be recognized as a cornerstone of high renaissance art. Some speculate that beyond a masterpiece, the artist also left behind a message…
Michelangelo spent many years studying human anatomy. With that deep understanding, the artist was able to depict people with greater realism and insert more cerebral meaning into his paintings. In this famous section, God is surrounded by what looks like a brain. This insinuates that not only did God give Adam life, but also the ability to reason and think.
The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci is almost as famous for its rumors of secret meanings as it is for its artistic brilliance. Da Vinci was unique in his genius, and much of that is to due to his vast and diverse passions. Not only an artist, Da Vinci identified as a mathematician, scientist, inventor, and even a musician.
And when a fellow musician admired Da Vinci’s work, he noticed something peculiar. When the five lines of a musical staff are drawn across the supper, the bread rolls combined with the apostle’s hands create musical notes. When you follow Da Vinci’s signature style of right to left, the notes make up a 40-second musical composition.
Vincent Van Gogh created Café Terrace at Night in 1888, a scene so charming, you can almost hear accordions. Some art historians have a different take on this painting though. There are theories that posit this café might have a more symbolic impetus, coming from the son of a Protestant minister…
There have been many comparisons with Van Gogh’s Café Terrace and Da Vinci’s Last Supper. The central figure in white is thought to be a representation of Jesus, while the dark figure in the doorway is speculated to represent Judas.
There is a good story here, but first let’s take a moment to appreciate the name of this painting’s creator, Hieronymus Bosch. Ohhh, it’s so good! Hieronymus Bosch is the creator behind this triptych oil painting titled, The Garden of Earthly Delights. What is even more delightful are the secret, behind-the-scenes notes…
These notes, found on the bottom of a tortured soul in the “hell panel” of the painting, translate into approximately 28 seconds of what can only be described as a reject Nokia ringtone. This melody is widely referred to as “the butt-song from hell.”
The legendary Mexican painter Frida Kahlo had a husband who was, apparently, a painter as well. Just kidding, Diego Rivera is totally a big shot. Due to his notoriety, in the early 1940s, Nelson Rockefeller commissioned Rivera to paint a mural, Man at the Crossroads for the Rockefeller Center in New York City. Alas, even the richest of the rich don’t always get exactly what they want…
Young Rockefeller didn’t appreciate the inclusion of the communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin in the mural, so he had the painting destroyed. In response, Rivera re-created the mural in 1943 in Mexico city and titled it, Man, the Center of the Universe. Not only was Lenin even more prominently featured in this mural, but Rivera, not so coyly, painted in Rockefeller’s father below the bacterial illustration of syphilis.
The possibility of Planet X being a ship planet
On September 8-10, 2020, several new videos were posted online by different accounts, in which people captured, as it seemed to them, Nibiru:
Unfortunately, the authors of such videos do not always indicate the exact time of recordings, which makes them difficult to be verified, however, will base them on the date of September 8 and see what the telescopes showed on that day.
The first service we will turn to for verification will be George Mason University, which kindly introduces the public to photographs of the Lasco C2 telescope:
As you can see, to the right of the Sun (from the point of view of an observer on Earth), a coronal mass ejection slightly illuminated a round object. Perhaps, of course, we have seen this, so let’s turn to another source – the CACTus software, which was created to track solar flares:
Unfortunately, all telescopes are controlled by officials, and the officials, as we know, are tricky – this is clearly seen from the videos that they post to the public. The frame rate is one frame per hour or so – that is, the frames are carefully selected and filtered to those that can be shown to the masses, and those that should not be shown in any case.
Fortunately, Mr. Planet X News, a nybirologist with twenty years of experience, has some kind of contacts with light adepts, and from time to time they leaked deleted frames to him. For example – frames for the same on September 8, time 12:24 or so:
Thus, it seems that there is now some kind of round object around the Sun, which makes a full revolution in aproximately 7 days. Therefore, one week it is seen to the right of the Sun, one week – to the left of the Sun. Therefore, everything seems to be clear. Nevertheless, both our readers and we, as honest researchers, have some questions.
The first question is, why can’t we see Nibiru? Why is it not seen by billions of people? Why is it only seen occasionally? The answer to this question is obvious:
This is already a secondary question and is not the subject of this material, so we turn to the second question – Kepler’s laws.
According to these laws, the planet under consideration, revolving around the star, moves not in a circle, but along an ellipse, in which two points are distinguished: perihelion is the point of the orbit closest to the Sun, and aphelion is the most distant point of the orbit.
If we consider celestial mechanics, it is completely incomprehensible: how can Nibiru be in a circular orbit if it should rotate in an ellipse? The planets do not change their orbits – this is the law of astronomy. If Nibiru changed its orbit to a circular one and is now wandering somewhere between the Sun and Mercury, then it will not be able to return to an elliptical orbit and leave the solar system. Meanwhile, according to the legends, the mystery planet must leave us for five hundred years. It’s a direct, insoluble paradox.
This kind of paradox can be resolved very simply if we assume that Nibiru is not just a planet, but a planet that has been turned into a spaceship. Once in a while, the Anunnaki visit the solar system – they slow down, descend from an elongated orbit to a circular one, fill their batteries from the sun, harvest on a farm, and then fly away on their own business – until the batteries are exhausted and the refrigerators run out of food. Then the cycle repeats.
In the light of these considerations, a third question arises: when will the Anunnaki bask in the sun enough and begin to harvest?
The twin-sun phenomenon is becoming a frequent occurence
One of the strangest and most inexplicable phenomena of recent times has become the phenomenon of “two suns” that people see today so often that special tags were even allocated for the topic on video hosting sites.
One of the newest videos on this topic was a video shot in Colorado around August 23, 2020:
Another video shot on August 20 and deleted from YouTube for some reason, only screenshots remained:
You can have guesses whether it was a glare on the window, photoshop, Nibiru or something else, so we turn to the source where you don’t need to guess – to the NASA satellites, which show the following:
This photo baffles even the most famous Nybirologists, because the picture captures three hefty round objects at once, dangling around the Sun.
If the spots were monochromatic, one could say that these are some kind of artifacts. But on the objects, the illuminated side and the shadow side are clearly visible, with the illuminated sides turned towards the Sun. But what is this ?!
The first thing you can think about is that the Nibiru system is now somewhere relatively close to the Earth, between us and the Sun. The planets there are large, one of the satellites is assumed to be generally the size of Jupiter, so this system may have been captured by a satellite at close range.
The full video with a set of new photos from the solar observatory is given below:
We will not prove that all this is Nibiru and nothing else, since we are not interested in proving our rightness, but in the truth. And this truth can be very different from the generally accepted ideas about space:
Amateur astronomers have been looking at the Sun for a long time, finding from time there a lot of different wonderful things, but no one has yet seen the “flying horseshoe” there.
The horseshoe looks a lot like a ship with a very strange design that the directors came up with for the Alien trilogy and the movie “Prometheus”. The only thing that confuses is the size of the ships: they are simply gigantic, there are no such spaceships even in the movies.
Therefore, there are only two explanations for what is happening: either there is no “solar system” and the Earth is some kind of an asteroid fragment covered with a glass dome, under which people of microscopic size live, or this horseshoe-like alien ship flew somewhere relatively nearby and just got caught into the frame that turned out to be against the background of the sun. If we follow that theory, its dimensions are quite acceptable.
Which of the explanations for what is happening is more correct – you decide.
A battery that can last 28000 years
At the heart of each energy cell is the isotope of carbon C-14, aka Carbon-14, aka radiocarbon or radiocarbon, pressed into a diamond. Beta decay produces nitrogen, an electron, and an electron antineutrino from radiocarbon. The electrons are captured by a local capacitor built around the cell, after which the electricity is led out into a common circuit.
Carbon-14 is radioactive and its main source is graphite from nuclear reactors, which for decades was considered a hazardous nuclear waste that cannot be disposed of. However, there is little graphite inside the energy cell and its radiation is comparable to Carbon-14, which is full in the body of every living being.
Nevertheless, the diamond cell itself is sealed in another layer of artificial diamond made of ordinary carbon and its radioactivity is reduced to zero.
NDB batteries will be the same size as lithium batteries. That is, to power the microcircuit, the battery will be the size of a microcircuit, to power the phone – the size of a phone, to power the car – the size of its trunk.
The news, of course, is sensational, however, so far no one has seen these miraculous batteries in the store and there is a likelihood of a divorce of investors for the loot, since the faces of the inventors do not inspire confidence:
Scientific teams of much larger size have been unsuccessfully fighting over the topic of such devices for decades. It is believed that they received such batteries back in the Third Reich, but the allies did not give them a go, since they prevented them from making money on oil. Of course, no one from the general public saw these Nazi batteries themselves, but everyone saw a photo of one of the German shipyards taken from an airplane in 1944. There were six submarines there, much like what we today call nuclear submarines: the shape and size there were about the same.
There are also several testimonies of sailors who met these boats in the ocean and tried to chase them unsuccessfully. None of this worked, since at the end of the 1940s, their speed and depth of diving were impossible – the USA, USSR, Britain and France learned to make such boats only in the 1960s.
The Third Reich did not have nuclear propulsion systems, otherwise they would have already appeared in the allies in 1947, therefore it is assumed that there were high-capacity batteries, which made it possible to build such huge boats. The Germans themselves made them or someone helped them – the researchers do not know.
Rumors about the imminent appearance on the market of some new super-duper-batteries have been circulating for at least ten years, but, for some reason, the presentation has been postponed.
However, if this time they are nevertheless merged, the world will face a real energy revolution. Although not only energetic. There is also a fairy tale about aliens who steal people, make diamonds out of them, and these diamonds then serve as a source of energy for UFOs.
Since such a concept of the engine somehow did not properly fit into our heads, many considered these words as unrealistic. However, as we can see, diamonds are already being made of people, and now there is also a technology to turn these diamonds into batteries with a life of 28,000 years.
Conspiracy Theories4 weeks ago
With the second wave of COVID-19, more than one may come – there will be a bunch of diseases
Ancient4 weeks ago
The mystery of 7,000-year-old stone structures discovered in Saudi Arabia
Science & Technology4 weeks ago
Electric Dirt is teeming with mysterious new bacteria that could rewrite textbooks
Science & Technology4 weeks ago
Traces of an unknown ancestor found in the human genome
Apocalypse & Armageddon3 weeks ago
The UN openly warns that a famine of biblical proportions is looming
Fact or fiction1 week ago
Cause of Fires in the USA – Directed Energy Weapons?
Apocalypse & Armageddon2 weeks ago
Luciferase 666 Beast – Bill Gates’ “Implantable Vaccine”
Aliens & UFO's4 weeks ago
UFO underwater “base” found off the coast of Malibu